That Guy Named Mark Tuan

P.S. I'm Over You

PARK JINHYUK INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL

 


    "Yah Kwon Julia Unnie!" 

 

    I turned my head and I saw my nonblood-related dongsaeng running towards me, and as always, I ignored her and continued to walk.

 

    "Unnie! Wait for me!!!" No I won't.

 

    "Unnie, are you deaf or something?!?" She screamed as she put her arm around my shoulders.

 

    "I'm not deaf, so stop shouting. So what is it this time?" 

 

    Her big brown eyes suddenly lit up, "Unnie, I have the most daebak news ever!"

 

    "If I don't find it daebak you'll buy me lunch." I warned.

 

    "Just listen okay?"

 

    "Okay. Go on." I said as I continued to look around for troublemaker students. Phew, my life as the vice president of the student council is tiring.

 

    "There's this blog."

 

    "Uh-huh." Where the heck is that jerk of a president? Why am I always doing his work???

 

    "Are you listening??"

 

    "Yeah I am, Jan. Just get on with it."

 

    "There's this blog made by a girl who wants to help other girls. She wants to stop the idiocy of some girls who are disgustingly in love."

 

    "Hmm. That blogger girl sounds cool." HAH. Jan Dominique doesn't even know she's talking to that 'daebak blogger'

 

    "Yeah I know! And she goes to our school!" 0_0 
    


    "WHAAAAAAT? WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GET THAT INFORMATION?!?!?!?!" I screamed. 

 

    "Yah, I specifically said that you should look for troublemakers. Not make unnecessary noise." Uh-oh.

 

    "De, sorry sunbae." I bowed to Mr. President of the student council, Park Jinyoung.

 

    "Come to the student council office now." He rolled his eyes and walked away. Psh, jerk alert.

 

    I turned to Jan, "So, how did you know that that blogger studies here?"

 

    "I said NOW, Kwon Julia." 

 

    "I'm coming sunbae." -___- "I'll text you, Jan. See you later."

 

 

    Me and Jinyoung sunbae entered the office only to find out that no one was there. "So what do you want to talk about sunbae?"

 

    "Yeah right." He said without looking at me. He was too busy arranging papers scattered on top of his desk. "The school's 50th anniversary is coming up. Are you even aware of that?" Of course I am aware of that doofus. 

 

    "Yes, I know about the anniversary sunbae."

 

    "Yeah well, we're short on funds. Go work on that."

 

    "What?!? I'm not even the treasurer." 

 

    "Did you just talk informally to me?"

 

    "Well, your attitude asked for it." OH MY GOODNESS MY STUPID MOUTH.

 

    "GO. WORK. ON. IT. Got it?" 

 

    "De, sunbae. I'm on it." I bowed to him and ran out of the room. 

 

 

    
    "Yah, Nayeon-ah. You're the treasurer help me think of a plan."

 

    "Sleep at my room later so we can brainstorm about it." 

 

    "Okay." One thing I enjoy about studying here in PJHIS is the dormitory. It's so fun having your classmates just a room away from you. 

 

    "Hey hey! Have you heard about that blog?"

 

    "Blog?" I asked.

 

    "Yeah. 'P.S. I'm Over You' that's the blog's title."

 

    "Really? Wow." I half-smiled. Wow my blog is famous. Kekeke.

 

    "Rumor has it that the blogger is a student of PJHIS."

 

    Oh right I forgot to ask Jan about that. "H-how'd you know?"

 

    "Well, duh. The blog has a direct link from our school's web page."

 

    "Meaning?" I asked. Curse me and my stupidity with computers.

 

    "Meaning, the blog was created under our school's website. I thought the professors will get mad about it but they're surprisingly enjoying it."

 

    0_0 even the professors read it. Stupid Julia. 

 

    "I hope that blogger girl will continue writing. I agree with her, girls need to learn. I mean yeah we learn tons of stuff in school but we're not taught how and who to love. We need that blog."

 

    For a second I thought of deleting that blog, but after hearing Nayeon, I wanted to continue with it. For the sake of educating girls about love, I'll continue it.

 

 

 

P.S. I'm Over You

 

    Hey Idiots. Oops keke. From this day onwards I won't call you guys idiots because I heard professors are reading my posts too. Hi there my respectable educators! So I hope you'd read my first story and not just spazz about it but I hope everyone learns from it. 

 

    So, there's this guy named Mark Tuan.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED