Satan

Love & Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

_____________

 

 

Tiffany steps into her small rent house without strength. She misses her bedroom and all she wants to do right now is to cry her eyes out for the unexcepted loss.

 

 

“I have nothing left, Taeyeon, mommy and daddy…” After she whispered, a sudden sound of breaking things startles her.

 

 

“Taeyeon!”

 

 

Without having a second thought Tiffany rushes to her sister’s room on the first floor. The sound is heard from inside, give off a feeling of unease. After Taeyeon found out that she was fooled by Yoona from the beginning, her behavior starts to change. She talks less and aware of sadness that caused her to lose interest in foods. Her sister who knows how to be cheerful and brings joy to others turns into a silent figure.

 

 

“Taeyeon!”

 

 

Opened the door, Tiffany widens her eyes, stands gaping on her ground and almost gets a heartbreak. She then regains her consciousness, hurriedly goes to her sister.

 

 

“No, no, no. Taeyeon! Don’t go, stay with me. Don’t leave me like this!”

 

 

Tiffany cries loudly when she sees Taeyeon’s neck gets tied and hangs onto beam of the house. She quickly looks around the room, rushing to a falling chair that’s not far and drags it to her sister.

 

 

“Stay with me. If you leave what would I do? Without you I have no one in my life!”

 

 

Tiffany’s shakily hands keep wiping her tears that flow endlessly, her brain gets numbed only sounds of Taeyeon’s heartbeat bring her hope.

 

 

“You’re planning to leave me alone. Do you not love me anymore? You love only Yoona, do you not remember about our parents’ words before they died? They told you to never leave your little sister and take well-cares of her. Did you forget it?”

 

 

Tiffany streaks with tears, eventually unties rope from her sister’s neck. At the moment Taeyeon feels unable to move a certain part of her body, causing to almost falls to the ground if not for Tiffany quickly catches her in time. She struggles carrying her sister from the chair and keeping their balance.

 

 

 

“Lay down slowly.” Tiffany guides. The older one keeps avoiding her eyes and soon after Taeyeon breaks out her sob.

 

 

 

“I’m the worst! I brought trouble to you when I thought it was good thing to be done and they’re going to accept me on my achievement. I love her very much that I want to marry her so bad. And I thought if your company finds out I can bring you to work with me, but now it wasn’t going as I planned. Yoona’s avoiding me and she treated me like a fool. I don’t want to work for them anymore. I’m the worst! I betrayed you and like a trash I want to get on their side. I feel so shame I don’t deserve to live.”

 

 

“Yes! You’re the worst! The worst that I can’t find anything comparing you to. You want to leave me alone and you think it’s fair to die for someone who never know how to love you for who you are?! Die for a heartless person like that who would be proud on your funeral!”   

 

 

“Tiffany!”
 

 

“Right! It’s me. I’m your only one sister. A sister that loses her important part of your life because of someone heartless like her!”

 

 

Tiffany raises her voice with a sorrowful heart. She never excepts that her honor and high education sister has a stupid thought like this.

 

 

“Stupid! You’re the worst! You forget about our parents’ words! They told you to care for me and never leave me no matter what happen. You’re so stupid! Heartless! You’re not my sister anymore I don’t want a sister like you!”
 

 

“Tiff…”

 

 

“Shut up! I don’t want to listen! If you know you’re the worst why do you want to die so soon, if you die right now you’re going to hell! You won’t meet our parents in heaven and if you want to meet them, save up lots of your good deed! Don’t forget heaven never accept bad people especially people who commits suicide.”

 

 

 

Taeyeon bows her head and feels ashamed when her sister stares at her with eyes full of tears in disappointment and anger.

 

 

“If you’re going to abandon me and do something stupid to yourself again, I will never ever forgive you for the rest of my life! And one day if I die earlier than you, don’t you dare come near my corpse!”

 

 

“Tiffany… I’m sorry, sorry. Forgive me. I-I’m so sorry.” Taeyeon whispers hoarsely, eyes start to blink slowly due to drained of energy.

 

 

“I’m sorry… but I need to go to a hospital, bring me to the hospital. I promise… promise… that I will never leave you and I-I…will never have stupid thoughts ever again… b…bring me to hospital…” After that she starts to lose consciousness.

 

 

 

“Taeyeon!” Tiffany calls out trembling, watches in panic when she seems to notice a source that causes her sister to black out as blood keep flowing through from the older woman’s wrist. She widens her eyes and shakily grabs her phone, running to find the hospital’s number.   

 

 

Did you afraid that you’re not going to die? And it wasn’t enough after you cut your own wrist, so then you hanged yourself. You surely don’t care about your sister anymore.

 

 

 

“I can’t accept this! You promise to never leave me again. Don’t leave me.” Tiffany fearfully cries and hurriedly dials an ambulance’s number.

 

 

 

 

-

 

      

                        

 

A petite figure with the same clothes from two days ago walks lifeless to her rent house. Tiffany lets out an exhaustedly sigh, tries to tidy her messy hair as her pale face describes sadly expression.

 

 

 

Taeyeon is no longer in danger, but she feels like she has a new sister and lost an older sister that always playful, nice and brings smile to others. Leaving her with a silent figure who never talks and only stares at ceiling. Tiffany hopes that Taeyeon isn’t going to be like this for long and time would heal a broken hearted.

 

 

 

“Eh! I did not lock our door?”

 

 

 

Tiffany questions herself, frowns her brows confusedly. She remembered it was locked when they left their house.

 

 

“Tiffany, why are you so careless? You’re not home for two days how could you forget to lock door?” She scolds herself, closing the door behind and suddenly a sound of furious utters, startles the owner.

 

 

“Where had you been for two days, Tiffany? Where were you, huh?!” The familiar voice demands. Tiffany watches speechless to the person on her sofa.

 

 

“Miss Jessica! You!  You!” After her outburst she quickly shut , avoids those cruel eyes as Jessica begins to walk closer. 

 

 

“That’s right, it’s me. I’m glad that you still remember your first-time owner.” Tiffany bit her lips dissatisfied when the older woman reminded what she wanted to forget.

 

 

“What do you want? Why are you here?” Tiffany qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter