six

186 170

“Hey, it has been a long time!!” Jihyun said with a bright smile. “So, how have you all been??”

“We’re fine!” Dojin and Nayoung answered with a smile.

“How’s your kids?” and Joonhyuk said.

“Well, we’re here with our last child. His brothers all home.” Nayoung said. “Kim Mingyu, come here.” A little boy who has height like an elementary’ student walked shyly. He hid himself behind his mother. “Kim Mingyu, they’re mom and dad’s friends. Say hi and bow?”

“Annyeonghaseyo.” He bowed a little but kept on hiding behind his mother.

“We’re here also with our last child…” Joonhyuk said. “Choi Yuna, are you awake?” he shook his back a little, and a girl around his age but shorter than him showed her sleepy face. “Say hello?”

She rubbed her eyes and smiled, “Annyeonghaseyo!” she said and bobbed her head in rhythm.

“Yuna, this is Mingyu, and Mingyu, this is Yuna.” Jihyun said. Helping her last child to stand up properly in front of the other kid.

“Annyeong Yuna.”

“Annyeong Mingyu!”

-=-=-=-

“Kim Mingyu, Kim Mingyu!!” she ran toward him, her ponytail dance along with her movement. Even they were in the same age, they couldn’t deny that his height was much ways taller for his age. He was only eleven, so do her. But his height looked like a junior high’s students—and she fell.

“Yah! Pabo-ya?” he ran toward her. Kneeling down to see her bruise.

“I’m not stupid!”

“You are!”

“I am not!”

“Believe me, you are!”

“I am not!!”

“Ish, fine!” he turned his body, showing her his back. “Hop on.”

“For what?” she still frowned.

“You can’t walk with bruise on your knee, hop on pabo-ya!”

“I am not!”

“Fine! Just hop on!” she slowly walked to the boy, carefully hop on his back.

-=-=-=-

Hong Jisoo!” she shouted from the corner. Seeing one of her best friend from her school’s band along with Hansol, Ahreum, and the others two. That was why they haven’t seen each other for awhile. Since they were busy with preparing for school’s anniversary.

“Eyy Yu!” the hugged each other in friendly way, knowing someone was staring at them.

“And Jungye!” she hugged a girl behind him.

“Olla, Yu~”

“Come here!” Sojung said from Yuna’s back.

“Now, we only need to wait for Hansol and Ahreum—“ the bell rang, and the two halfers came.

“Miss us?”

“Yah! You both are late! We need to punch them, don’t we?” Wonwoo said with a cheeky grin. The others nodded and came closer, surrounding them.

“You guys are suspicious…” Ahreum said.

“YOU BOTH ARE DATING, AREN’T YOU?!” Seungcheol, the oldest there shouted.

“Hey, Cheol. Aren’t you the one that’s dating?” Hansol said with a confused expression. “You’re dating Sojung, right?” and the others turned their heads toward two the oldest that stood next to each other on the back.

“Seriously?”

“Finally! Our grandpa and grandma are dating!” the smallest girl—Eunbi said and clapped her hands like a seagull. “Whoa~ for how long? How can you both are dating and never tell us any a bit? How mean…”

“So, the one who’s dating now is SeungJung…not HanReum?” the giant guy beside Wonwoo said. “Wait—what?”

“Unbelievable…” Jisoo said quietly.

“Whoa…” Yerin that stood beside Jisoo said.

“Oh, c’mon guys. We’re not dating!” Sojung said in annoyed, trying to explain it to them. But being a stone-head, the guys were not believe her or even hearing her. “And, Mingyu! What do you mean about SeungJung?!”

“And HanReum.” Hansol and Ahreum added in sync and glared each other for saying the same words.

“SeungJung is Seungcheol and Sojung, HanReum is Hansol and Ahreum. Can’t you see?” Yuna answered them. “And WonBi for Wonwoo and Eunbi, JiRin for Jisoo and Yerin.”

“And MingYuna for you both!” the others said in sync.

“What…”

-=-=-=-

“So, what are we going to play today?” Seungcheol asked while drank his water. The others were just laying on the floor and watching the drama that kept on playing even the watchers weren’t really paying attention to the screen.

“I don’t know, truth or dare?” a high pitch voice answered him as she laid back, spreading her blonde hair around her laying’s place.

“Truth or dare is too mainstream!” the other voice came from a guy who were with his phone, playing some mobile games.

“Then, what are we going to do? I know, y’all bored.” The girl with two ponytails asked one more time.

“How about heaven and hell? The loser must answer a question from all of us.” The guy beside the blonde haired girl said. “Or, something like chubby bunny challenge?” he gave another suggestion.

“Whoa, Hansol! It has been awhile since you got this kind of idea!” the blonde girl mocked him while kept playing on her phone. “Usually you’re so stupid until I want to punch your lovely face.”

“Yah! I’m not stupid, Ahreum!” the guy that sit beside her—Hansol answered her with an annoyed tone inside his deep crack voice.

“Chwe Hansol is basically stupid, right guys?” she asked the others with an innocent voice like nothing was wrong. The others were nodding their heads in agreement. “Told you right?” and she did mehrong at the guy beside her.

“You’ll see later, Lee Ahreum…” he muttered under his breath.

“Okay…let’s play heaven and hell! The two losers will buy the marshmallow, got it?” Jisoo said, sitting straight above the bed on the floor. The others followed him by sitting around, on the bed. “I’ll start! Jisoo one. Seungcheol two.”

“Seungcheol Seungcheol two, Ahreum three.”

“Ahreum Ahreum Ahreum three, Yuna seven.”

“Yuna Yuna Yuna Yuna Yuna Yuna Yuna seven, Wonwoo four.”

“Wonwoo Wonwoo Wonwoo Wonwoo four, Eunbi nine.”

“Eunbi Eunbi Eunbi Eunbi Eunbi Eunbi Eunbi Eunbi Eunbi nine, Hansol six.”

“Hansol Hansol Hansol Hansol Hansol six, Sojung—“

“You only said five Hansols!” Mingyu shouted. “Hansol, out!” he said again, the others laughed and Hansol only sighed deeply then step back. “Mingyu one, Ahreum six.”

“Ahreum Ahreum Ahreum Ahreum Ahreum Ahreum six, Sojung two.”

“Sojung Sojung two, Yerin one.”

“Yerin one, Jisoo five.”

“Jisoo Jisoo Jisoo Jisoo Jisoo five, Ahreum eight.”

“Ahreum Ahreum Ahreum Ahreum Ahreum Ahreum Ahreum Ahreum Ahreum eight,--“

“Ahreum said nine Ahreums!” the other spoke-person—Wonwoo said.

“NOW, Hansol and Ahreum! You both buy the marshmallow!” both Hansol and Ahreum hung their mouths open.

“What, with this person?!” they both once again said in sync.

“Yeah…you both lost, so go buy it. With you both own money, okay?” Sojung said with a grin. The others were once again nodding their heads. With a long sigh, both of them stood up. Walking toward the main door and going out.

“Hope they’re well.” Yerin said.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

AUTHOR's NOTE

so...right now im in the middle of exam and tomorrow is physics...damn it T^T

i want to ask you about the next chapter, should i put the VerShan moment when they bought the marshmallow??