five

186 170

“Kim Mingyu iricome!” with a bit struggle, he stood up from bed, walking and bringing the infusion’s stroller with him. “Oops, sorry.” She grinned at him. Walking back from the place she was standing before and helping him to walk.

 “What is it?” he asked, his hand were on her shoulders to lean on. The hospital’s rooftop. The highest place on this hospital, where you can see those buildings that built shorter than the hospital. “Why were you bringing me here?”

Nyan, I just want you to inhale the fresh air. I bet you were bored inside the patient’s room so I brought you here. I just found the place last night.” He ‘Ooh’ed and carefully walked to the rooftop’s guardrail. Putting his left hand’s palm on the guardrail. Closing his eyes so that he can enjoy the air. “Airplane!” her voice made him looked up. To the sky.

“You always loves airplane, don’t you? Why do you like them? It’s not like they will come down and give you a ride.”

“I love airplane, and it place. I love seeing people pass by, get busy, passport-checking, and else. You know, the feel is different. It can’t be described by word.”

“You’re weird Yu.”

“I know I am, thank you for reminded me that. You know what, you’re the super mega weirdest person exist.”

“I know right? Then, why are you still living one roof with me?”

“You know, I just don’t want to hurt our parents.” And the promise they made. Lame promise, dense promise. “That face looks so dense, can’t you stop pulling that face?”

“I can’t. Sorry.” He smiled playfully and blinked his eyelids several time.

“YOU LOOK STUPID MINGYU STOP!!” and the rest of the day, they spent it with laughter.

=-=-=-=-=

It’s middle term exam.

“HEY MR. NUMBER ONE!” a voice stopped him in his place. Turning his head to see who were the one that calling him Mr. number one. “STOP RIGHT THERE YOU NEED TO TEACH ME EVERY SINGLE THING I DON’T UNDERSTAND!” he smiled, forcefully.

“You’re Ms. Number five, Yu. You understand all of them all alone. Why don’t you ask Mr. Number two or Ms. Number three or Mr. Number four?”

“You mean, Jisoo, Yerin, and or or Jungkook?” he nodded. “You’re so mean, Mingyu so mean. Bye. I don’t need you anymore bye!” and she walked back. Today, they didn’t bring their car, so there was a possibility they would come back home in separate ways. In this pre-exam time, they will come home in different ways—like I’ve said before—Mingyu tended to stay up late in the library while Yuna was more likely to study at home, inside her comfortable room.

She was in the bad mood today. Before she asked her bestest friend to teach her and even more after she asked him. There wasn’t any mood for her to study. Her room today wasn’t really that comfortable, she thought. So she jumped into her bed and tried to rest for a bit.

Well, the rest did work a bit for her. Her mood brighter a bit and she started to open her laptop and those studying thingy. Studying wasn’t a problem for both of them. They were two of five best students in their school. Even her rank was the last five out of five, it was still counted as the greatest rank.

She rubbed her eyes, sometime squinted her eyes.

And her door opened.

“Foods has arrived Choi Yuna!” he smiled, putted those plastics beside her door, but she frowned. Still annoyed by him. “I’m sorry but that, I’m too lazy. ‘kay? Bye.” And he closed the door.

“Food you, Mean-gay!”

“I heard that!”

“You think I care either you hear it or not?”

“Yep.”

“You’re so food-ing wrong, Mean-gay!”

YAH YUBER CRIME!”

“Mean-gay is dense! The densest person alive!”

“Yu-“ and the bell rang. They stopped. “I’m going to check.”

“Like I care.” She came back for her study, read those words that looked like ants. Tomorrow, they would have three days before the exam days, and those days supposed to be—“EOMMEONI!!!” a shout from outside made her jumped.

“Yuna!! YOUR MOM IS COMING!”

“REALLY??” she came outside, in the pace of light. “Dirty liar, crazy Mean-gay.” She muttered under her breath. It wasn’t her mom, it was her so-called-mom-and-dad. “Hi, Sojung and Seungcheol!! What’s brought you here?”

“The others will come too, sleep over?” the gal who was taller than her said. “Right Seungcheol?”

“Ha? Why?”

“Didn’t Mingyu tell you?” the guy who was shorter than Mingyu asked. “We will have a sleep over. With the other guys and gals. But, don’t worry. Not all of us come. Only both of us, Jisoo, Wonwoo, Hansol, Yerin, Eunbi, and Areum come.”

“It doesn’t sounds right…”

“What do you mean?”

“It’s OTPs sleep over you mean…”

“What?”

“No, you both won’t understand. Just help me preparing the sleep-places.” Mingyu came with those blankets on his hands. They nodded, so do her.

-=-=-=-=-=-=

AUTHOR's NOTE

again...its a short chapter updateㅠㅠ so sorry about that...

anyway, since i ship Hansol and Shannon, i putted her there (Areum is Shannon's korean name)

laf yu guys who already read this and subcribe this and comment this and upvote this laf yu so much i couldnt breath/? ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡