seven

186 170

"There you are...took you awhile." Ahreum and Hansol just got back from their consequence from the Heaven and Hell game. With the plastics on both of their hands, they took off their shoes effortlessly and walked in.

"What did you guys buy? You sure spend a lot." Sojung said while helping Ahreum to bring the plastic. "How was the night trip together? Was it fun? Did you guys have any moment to share?"

"Moment my ." Hansol mocked with low voice. "You know what guys, i never recommend you to go on night with this blonde semi brown girl." He took the glass and filled it with water.

"Why?" The black haired guy beside him said.

"She's just like really...like really...stupid and clumsy." Hansol answered with an annoyed tone.

"I may be clumsy, but i'm not stupid, idiot!" From the other part of room, voice of a girl ecoed. "He's the one who's really like really idiot!" She added.

"No i'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"No i am not!"

"Yes you--"

"Guys guys, stop bickering like a couple. As far as we know, you guys are not a couple." One of the apartment's owner said. "Now, better set up for movie relay. We won't be able to do the chubby bunny thingy because its already almost midnight right??" She added.

"Right. What will we watch tho?" Wonwoo said with his hand full of tiny marsmallows.

"Please. Don't. Choose. Horror." The giant guy said in low town, hoping no one would hear it but unfortunately, the horror queen there heard it.

"Lets go with horror!" Ahreum shouted. "I recommend--what did you guys have??"

"He got many of them." Yuna brought a basket full of CDs from Mingyu's room. "You pick."

"Alright!" There she go, she picked Paranormal Activity VI and stoped with the second CD. "You guys pick, i already picked one." She asked with the CD on her right palm.

Terminator Genesys.

"Whay should we watch first?" Yerin who stood next to the CD player asked.

"P.A six?" The oldest answered her.

"Okay, horror first then sci-fic?" The others nodded.

-=-=-=-

"YAH."

"YAH."

"YAHHHHHHHHH."

"YAH WAEEEE!!!"

"ANDWE ANDWE!!"

"IGEODDEO MWOYA?!"

Well...almost all of them were shouting because of the movie.

It was past midnight, and the movie was almost finish--"HEY WHERE'S THE FLASHLIGHT?" the electricity were off.

"I'll go get it." Yuna--as the owner of the apartment said, she stood up and started to d around, so she could walk properly.

But she couldnt find one, "Mingyu! Where was the last time you put it?!"

"Aish, let me just search it where are you?"

"Kitchen? I think." Mingyu stood up from his place, the apartment only got some light from the moon and some streetlamps that fortunately around their apartment.

A big hand came across her back, grab her shoulder to support his body. "Stay still." He reached out his another hand to open the highest drawer. "I think i put it here--found it." And he the light.

"You know what guys?" Jisoo said with his phone on his hands. "You guys are stupid or something? Our phone have flashlight right?" He said and turned the flashlight on.

"Mine is low battery."

"Mine too."

"To lazy to take it."

"Couldnt find it."

"I think i put it on my bag."

"My phone is in the kitchen."

"Y'all just basically stupid and lazy so shut up." Even the most-innocent-looking-girl a.k.a Eunbi there mocked them and turned the flashlight on.

"So, the electricity is off. What are we going to do now?" Hansol sighed, leaning his back on the sofa.

"I dont know, strolling around the street?" Seungcheol said.

"Are you kidding me?" Even Jisoo raised his eyebrow.

"Well guys, we are now just need to be...patient." Yerin said, took a handful of chips and eat it.

"In two or three days we're going to have the exam right?" Sojung, who was with her phone reminded all of them.

"Ah right, my precious rank." Mingyu said, leaning his head on his bestest friend's lap. "You ain't gonna learn from me right, Ms. Number Five?"

"I'm not, i'm not." She answered him with annoyed tone and pushed his head aside from her lap. The guy only chuckled at her.

"You are just lucky Mingyu." Eunbi frowned, pouting. "I will just easily beat you someday!"

"When's the someday?"

"Uh..."

"Cut it off guys." Sojung said, also with chuckles along. "Got think of it...i'm confused."

"About?" Ahreum asked, turning her head toward the asker.

"Why are we this close? Along with the other ten and Junhui' best friend?"

"Because...i dont know?"

"Mingyu, Wonwoo, JihoonSeungkwan, Yuna, and Eunbi are coming from the same junior high school right? Then, Hansol, Jisoo, and Ahreum are coming from the other side of earth.

Junhui, and Minhao are coming from China. Seungcheol, Sojung, and Jeonghan are childhood friends. We're close to Suji because of JunhuiChan, Soonyoung, and Eunbi Hwang are coming from the same dance academy. UmjiSeokmin, and i are neighbor. Am i right?" Yerin took her breath from her long speech.

"Yes you are right." Eunbi nodded her head.

"How about sleep? I dont think the light will turn on soon. The air is neither hot or cold right?" The others nodded and laid down.

-=-=-=-=-

"Its almost three, why aren't you sleep?" He rubbed his eyes, looking around his surrounding. The light already on, he knew it because the kitchen's light was on.

He walked toward the figure that sitting on the dining's chair. "Mingyu? Why are you awake?" She asked with a cup of hot chocolate between her palm. "Are you awake because of me?"

"Ha? No, dont worry. Just enjoy your chocolate. I was just hungry." He walked pass her, her hair briefly. "Do you want something to eat?"

"Anything." He nodded, pulling out two cups of cheese ramyeons from the drawer.

"Ramyeon is enough right?"

"Hmm..." she nodded her head. He opened the cup's lid and started to make the ramyeon.

"Here. Enjoy well little Yuna." He once again her hair and back to his food. Eating it like there's no tomorrow. "Is there anything bothering you until you couldnt fall asleep?"

"No, nothing." She carefully ate her food.

"You know, we have been living together for about four years. I know that you're lying." Even without turning his head toward her, he already knew her well.

"Really. I was just...tired."

"Eyy...you know you can talk to me for every single story you've been up to."

"Mingyu."

"Hm?"

"I dont know. I just dont feel right."

"Ckckck. What's wrong?" He finished his food, turning his head toward her with his left hand support his head's weight.

She srughed. Finishing her food. "Kim Ming,..."

"Come here kid." He said, opening his arms for her. She was just leaning herself into his warm embrace. "Amugeotdo saenggakhaji ma, neon amu maldo kkeonaejido ma, geunyang naege useojwo.

Nan ajikdo mitgijiga anha, i modeun ge da kkumin geot gata, sarajiryeo hajima.

Is it true? Is it true? You, You, neomu areumdawo duryeowo. Untrue, Untrue. You, You, You.

Gyeote meomulleojullae, naege yaksokhaejullae, son daemyeon naragalkka buseojilkka, geobna geobna geobna.

Siganeul meomchullae, i sungani jinamyeon, eobseotdeon iri doelkka neol irheulkka, geobna geobna geobna." He sang softly with his low voice.

"I'm not quite sure why are you in Hip Hop team on school while you're also quite good in singing?"

"The reason is as complicated as Hansol."

"Hansol?"

"Yeah, he can sing. But in the school's band, he's the rapper."

"Yeah?"

"We both like to sing, but it's not our thing."

-=-=-=-

"I dont know."

"What?"

"Were they really accidentally making us lose or something?" Hansol asked, turning his head toward the girl who wore white t-shirt, white short, and white sneakers beside him.

"I dont know. Just enjoy the night view Han." She said, walking while keep looking on her shoes.

"I am. But you're not. What do you see on your shoes? Its just a simple pair of white sneakers." He followed her looking at her shoes.

"No its just--" he pulled her out of the street into his arms.

"Yah! Are you stupid? Huh? Lee Ahreum?!"

"S-sorry." She said, breaking out from his arms.

"Idiot."

"Hm..i know it."

"Stupid."

"That one too."

"But the most incridible internet friend i ever had."

"Pardon?"

"What? Did i say something?"

"About internet friend?"

"Yeah you're the most stupidest internet friend i ever had."

"Wait--what?!"

"C'mon, we are here."

-==-=-==-

AUTHOR's NOTE

As you can see...the song that Mingyu sang for Yuna is...Butterfly by BTS...

And yeah!! Here, Vernon and Shannon met toward the internet~

and guys...i need your opinion..

should i change the story's cover??