Wonwoo and Jihoon

Me Gustas Tu?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jeon Wonwoo," Mrs. Lee, the homeroom teacher called out. 

The class president shot his eyes up from his desk and towards the teacher, who handed him a half-sheet of a paper. Wonwoo took the paper, eyeing it carefully.

"We're getting a new transfer student today, and I'd like you to show him around. He should arrive next period."

Wonwoo nodded in response with a small, almost forced smile. "Of course, Mrs. Lee."

The teacher turned away after a moment, which caused Wonwoo to sigh immediately. The boy didn't exactly enjoy being class president. On the second week of school his seat mate, Jihoon, volunteered him to become class president. It was a joke of course, but no one else volunteered, so Wonwoo was forced into the position. As time passed by, Wonwoo's hatred soon faded because it wasn't all that bad. In fact, it gave him a small sense of authority which he didn't mind.

He ran his fingers through his dark, ruffled hair as he took another look at the paper scattered with insufficient information on the new student.

 

Kim Mingyu, Senior, Mrs. Lee's Homeroom. Came from Anyang

 

The class president furrowed his eyebrows before shoving the paper into his pocket. He then layed his head down onto the desk he was sitting in to take a short nap before his free period ended.

 

"Wake up, face," were the first words Wonwoo heard when he was woken up by a couple of light giggles and the feeling of a felt marker tip pressed up to his cheek.

The class president shot his hands out of his long cardigan sleeves to swat the marker away, already knowing what was going on.

"Damn it, Jihoon. What did you draw on my face?" Wonwoo cursed, quickly pulling his phone out of his back pocket to check his face.

Jihoon had made a habit out of messing with his seat mate. When he caught Wonwoo sleeping during the free periods, he used the opportunity to wake the class president up in creative ways. It started one day when he "accidentally" dropped his tall stack of textbooks in front of Wonwoo's face. As the days went by, Jihoon came up with some more childish tricks, like blowing a noisemaker into Wonwoo's face or slipping earbuds into Wonwoo's ears and blasting loud rock music. Today, Jihoon had decided to draw on the sleeping class president's face.

The short pink haired boy next to him smiled smugly as he shoved the black marker into his pencil pouch.

"Relax, relax," Jihoon replied before Wonwoo could check himself in the phone camera. "I didn't draw anything, you woke up before I could.. So I suppose I'll have to try again in a couple days," he ended his coy statement with a joking wink.

Wonwoo had known Jihoon since grade school. They were practically like brothers, well, if brothers were supposed to get on eachothers nerves 24/7, then yes, they're like brothers. They lived in the same neighborhood and ended up in the same homeroom pretty much every year, so it was pretty obvious that they'd g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter