Bonus Chapter!

Her Little Notes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her Little Notes

Bonus Chapter

 

“So let me be straightforward this time.” Jiyeon said while smiling at Naeun. She had invited Naeun for a lunch today, since Myungsoo didn’t have a busy schedule and he was resting in his office for now. As expected of Jiyeon, she always knew what was necessary.

Naeun was taken aback from Jiyeon’s sudden serious gaze, despite her usual friendly smile. Many thoughts entered her mind while Jiyeon didn’t continue talking. Naeun worried if she had done something unpleasant and disappointing towards her or even worse – towards Myungsoo. For the time she worked under Jiyeon’s company she got convinced for numerous times that Jiyeon deeply cares for her ‘Myungsoo oppa’ and she would do anything for his happiness. That’s why at times she saw Jiyeon getting scary in order to protect him.

Jiyeon chuckled while looking at how Naeun’s expressions changed from worried to scared, to being guilty, to being embarrassed, to  confused and many more.

“Don’t worry, I'm definitely not one of those mean ahjummas who will threaten to destroy your life with the money I have. God no.” she laughed as Naeun breathed out in relief. “You're so easy to mess with. Your face always says everything in your place, did you know that?” Jiyeon said softly, as Naeun  blushed slightly.

She was embarrassed to even have such thoughts when it came to Jiyeon. She was always kind and friendly to the people around her, and she was always sincere with her actions. She never rejected any help Naeun wanted from her.

“That’s why you're perfect. I knew it from the first time I met you, Naeun.” Jiyeon mumbled quietly, making Naeun wonder if she heard her right. “Anyways, I came here because I wanted to ask you something really important, and I totally mean it this time. No joke.”

Naeun had to admit, even thought she knew Jiyeon for more than five months now, the way Jiyeon shifted from super lovely lady to a damn serious woman was a bit scary.

“How do you feel about Myungsoo?” she asked her with a serious gaze, making Naeun get goosebumps. Other than that she noticed how Jiyeon refrained from calling him ‘Myungsoo oppa’ like she always did.

Naeun once again started thinking deep, but that wasn’t something Jiyeon wanted. She didn’t have the time for that.

“Look, I don’t have time for this. You don’t need to think hard to answer that, you know. I'm not forcing you to tell something to please me. I just want to know how you feel about him. I just want to know something. If it wasn’t something important I wouldn’t have rushed to you.”

Jiyeon knew she was being harsh, selfish for rushing Naeun like that, but she couldn’t help it. It was better if she realized her own feelings for him and do something for that. Every morning Jiyeon woke up with a huge smile on her face because she had Hanbin to support her in every aspect of life. The more time she spent with her fiancé the more she felt bitter for Myungsoo. She couldn’t help but do her best to make things work for him too. Maybe she was crossing boundaries but she was way too ahead to stop now.

Naeun looked down on her lap. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to clear her mind. “From the very first day in work I was jealous of you, Jiyeon. The way boss looked at you and smiled only in front of you. That was the first things came to my mind when I saw you together. He was caring and loving towards you and I naturally got jealous. I always wanted to have someone like that.. isn’t that a fantasy everyone has?”

Jiyeon chuckled lightly as Naeun continued talking with her head down, eyes closed.

“I have the habit to think out loud, you must have noticed. I know. Because I was jealous, I kind of talked behind your back and boss happened to hear that. I knew that I had disappointed him and even worse I had made him think bad of me. Like, who wouldn’t think wrong of someone who badmouths someone he doesn’t even know. Yet, he was always so professional. He was patient even though I made mistakes.” Naeun smiled while talking and finally opened her eyes and looked at Jiyeon. For her surprise she wasn’t angry or hurt. She was simply smiling at her.

“Go on. You reached the good part.” She encouraged her to continue speaking with a gentle smile. That was the answer Jiyeon wanted. She knew Naeun wouldn’t be the kind of girl who will sum up her feelings with just ‘I think I like him’ or something of that sort.

“As I spent time with him I think we got used to each other. Waking up and going to his house, making him breakfast, going through his schedule. Everything became a fun thing, something I enjoyed. It was all because I was around him. I became more gentle actually, yet around him I would mess up out of being nervous. He learned to smile and shrug it off too.  I like being close to him. My heart gets warmer when he is by my side, I can't help it. Sometimes he takes the first step towards me, my heard goes wild over a moment when he is really close to him. I just hope I'm not imagining things and he actually may feel the slightest of the things I feel for him.”

“Good job. I know you're not good with words, Naeun. It was hard for you to speak with me too, because you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter