Maknae History (Part two)

Color : New Boy Group

 

Kala awkwardly smiled to the guy and sat near the window. She sighed "Could this day get any worst?"

In an instant, the bus brake causing Kala to hit her head to the seat infront of her. "Offf..." She rubbed her forehead.

"Darn it , life. I told you that not as a challenge you poobag." She whispered to herself.

"Who you calling poobag?" A guy entered the bus and sat beside her. "I'm Kevin." He smiled brightly.

Kala rolled her eyes and leaned to her seat. She plugged in her earphones and decided to ignore Kevin.

Kevin had a small thought in his mind *Tch. Acting cold and such. Bleghh*

Kala remembered the mail that she received which listening to 2NE1's 'I am the Best' . You might videoshop the video.

*Who you calling videoshop?* She thought. *I'll have to go to the audition to proof that I'm the best.But I have to go to the--That ca wait.I'll go there after the audition*

When the bus stopped on the next bus stop, Kevin and the other two guys from before, got out. So do Kala.

*So it's was told to be in a 5 Star hotel.. Let's see* Kala rubbed her chin and stared at the building name. Deokbukki Hotel .

"What kind of hotel name is that?" Kala bursted out a laugh, causing people to look at her weirdly. She coughed and walked inside for the audition.

*I must go for a registration first , do I? * 

Kala spotted a registration for the audition , she waited behind a pretty long line.

"Oh it's you again. " A blonde guy infront of her stated .

"Do you remember me?" He asked.

"What do you think I am? I met you in the bus. Hello, Kevin . " Kala said.

"Tch. Stop being rude." Kevin glared at Kala.

"You'll look pretty in a dress anyways." Kevin rolled his eyes. Kala's mind was filled with hatred. * you. * She really wanted to punch Kevin for saying that. -__-

After a few minutes, it was Kevin's turn. "Wish me luck ." He winked.

"Name please. " The pretty lady on the registration table smiled.

"Kala. Im Kala." Kala smiled.

"You are quite a good-looking guy . " The pretty lady giggled. "Let's see.." She traced her thumb to Kala's name in the list.

While the lady is tracing the names , she almost laughed at such ridiculous names that she saw.

*Pegang? Tch. Haha, what kind of name is Pegang ? LOL, Memek? Keke . Korea is changing upside-down now.*

"Okay , sir. You could sign this audition registration here. " The lady smiled. Kala replied with a smile and signed the registration list.

"Next, Im Kala. " A manly voice came from a nearby room.

"Hello." Kala said.

"Is this an audition for a mix--" Kala, unable to finish her words was cut with the judge's voice.

"Shhh! I just wanna hear you sing . Let's hear your voice, young man." The judge voiced.

"But I'm a  -- " Kala , still unable to finish was again cut by the judge "I just wanna hear your voice ! "

Kala gulped her saliva at the sudden act from the judge. "Okay, Geez.. Fine. " Her eyes widen.

She started to sing G.Na's I'll be back off so you can life better .

After she sang, the judge eyes' was teary and wavery. "Such a nice voice.. Though I don't get it why you sang a girl's song.."

"You're up to the next round." The judge gave her a medal.

"But all I've been trying to say is that I am a --- " Kala tried to explain but then again, cut by the judge's hug.

"You're very lucky .. I know what you are going to say.. You must be so grateful right? I'm so thankful to God that person like you still exists."The judge said while hugging.

When she got out of the air-conditioned room , a guy randomly hugs her. "Whoa there.." Kala's eyes widened.

"Yay, you made it just like me. Let's talk to the cameraman. " Turns out, it was Kevin.

"Hiii cameraa !! This is my new friend. He made it to the next round. Isn't he cute? " Kevin said to the camera with his arm wrapped around Kala's shoulder.

"Kevin-shii . Stop it. " Kala tried to get Kevin's arm off from her shoulder.

"Eiii. No. You must be informal to me like you just did from this morning ! " Kevin pinched Kala's cheek.

"Oii . Stop it." Kala tossed Kevin's hand with her british accent.

"You're british?" Kevin moved his hand off Kala , asking Kala a question.

"Quarter.." Kala replied.

"Me too!!! Hahaha but I'm half . Let's meet the other guys that made it! " Kevin dragged Kala to a room, excitedly.