Audition Collaboration

Color : New Boy Group

 

 

 

"Roly Poly, Roly Roly Poly~" There stood a weird guy from the bus stop earlier - and he is currently dancing.

"He's dancing?" Kala looked with a weird expression drawn on her face.

"What? I made it so I must do a dance to celebrate." The guy stopped and continued his dancing.

"Yeah.. right.." Kala smiled awkwardly.

"Shortie." A guy smiled and ruffled Kala's hair.

"Yah!" Kala shouted.

"Adam by the way." The tall guy named Adam offered a hand shake.

"Kala." Kala shook his hand and tossed it.

"Tch." Adam rolled his eyes and squatted as there is no empty seat.

"Jumo, give me some water." Adam ordered.

"It's Jumo-hyung." The guy named Jumo - also the person who danced and from the bus stop earlier.

"Yeah whatever. " Adam smirked.

"I'm not quite sure either I could make it or not .. " A random guy came out from the audition room and sat on the floor , sighing.

"What's wrong with you , dude?" Kevin smiled as he elbowed the so-called random guy.

"I'm not quite sure whether I could made it because the judge just ask me to get out and wait for the result."

"Gosh why are you guys worrying? My hair is fabulous and I don't care whether I made it or not because I'm Seungho . " A guy named Seungho rubbed his chin and drank his can of lemon tea.

Everyone starts introducing themselves except for this one 'silent' guy. Everyone turned their head to him. "Your name?"

He responded with a smile underneath his collars. "Memēk."

"The next round will be retro." A husky voice from the audition room sounded. "Please take note. Retro songs, dances or raps."

"Just what song is retro?" Pēgang asked.

"I don't know but Roly Poly's mine." Jumo smirked.

"Everyone could do the same song and could come in at the same time. The more the merrier." 

"Oh. This old man is funny. How would all 21 applicants enter there at the same time?" Kala laughed without humor.

"Of course we would. Come!" Kevin pulled Memēk and Kala's hand inside , followed by others.

Inside the audition , "Okay, you guys may start now. I just hope you choosed one song already." The judge said.

"Roly Poly. " Jumo shouted. T-ara's Roly Poly's Instrumental start playing.

*I think he suits to be the leader.* The judge thought as he take note of Jumo's name.

When the song rolls, everyone started dancing to it, even Kala the tomboy does. When it comes to the singing part, Kala made her girly voice. The others were shocked but joined in anyway especially Kevin. A few seconds later, Kevin leads and followed by the other participants. Everyone is enjoying the dancing part especially when the Roly Poly Roly Roly Poly Part. Adam, with his 'could-change' voice also sang along. Pēgang, without caring what others think about him, he sang 'I like it like this , I like it like that' . The dissappointment takes part when there is no rap part.

"The name I've called, please step out from the stage, the person left on the stage will be asked to do a rap song." The old man judge smiled. "Kevin, Jumo, Kala, Pēgang, Adam, Sungjeong*, Sungwoo*, Sungkyung*, Sunggyeol*, Yeonghwan*."

 

"Decide on your rap song, please. 30 seconds." The old judge with the husky voice lowers his thick glasses.

"High High !" Jumo from the down stage shouted , causing the song instrumental to start.

The rappers on the stage starts rapping like mad. Including L.Joe, Seungho, Memek and the other participants on the stage.

Then, Kala noticed that Adam is following the raps. Kala pulled Adam's hand on the stage as they both joined rapping to the song.

"Pst, they are really high.." Kevin chuckled.

"Why don't you go join them?" Jumo asked , raising a brow.

"No thanks.."

"I bet you can't rap." Jumo teased Kevin.

Kevin glared at Jumo. However, his so-called death glare isn't even scary to Jumo. Jumo just giggled at Kevin.

*You underestimated my ability.* Kevin narrowed his eyes at his thoughts.

" Geez. I hate this song." Pēgang crossed his arms and made a look.

" Oh yeah? Why?" Jumo looked at Pēgang.

" Yeah. The lights and .. I don't like public places." 

" Same to me. Same to me."

" I don't know why she's here." Pēgang, being the only one knowing who Kala is actually sighed.

" Who do you mean by she?"

" Sooner or later, you will found out. Just let's see how long she plans to play this game." Pēgang smirked.

"Dude, you seem evil." Kevin made a 'scared' look at Pēgang.

Alright, Alright I know you don't care lol. hahaha. I updated !  Author, AisKacang of 4ourknow.