White Camellia (Final)

Cupid's Flower Shop

Xiumin was arranging the flowers to be displayed on the window, when his phone vibrated in pocket.

He placed the pot of flower down before digging through his pocket to grab the device.

He sighed when he saw the sender’s name on his phone screen

Luhan.

 

From: LuLu

Minnie~

-

The petite male rolled his eyes as he typed to reply his friend’s text message.

-

From: Minnie

I’m working, wdyw?

-

From: LuLu

Aww, I just wanna tell you to cancel your entire schedule tonight

-

From: Minnie

....Luhan, if it’s another blind date, I’ll shove your phone in your

-

From: LuLu

I’ll look forward to that ;) just do it okay? I’ll get back to work now, bye~

-

Minseok sighed as he read the message.

Luhan, not again.

It’s not like he doesn’t like the dates Luhan set him up with, it’s just that, when the latter set him up on a date, it would either be an underage brat kid, or just someone that wants to get into his pants on the first night they met.

And , I’m not that easy.

“Okay guys, lunch break” Yifan said as he peeked out from his office.

“Finally...” Tao said as he stretches his arms and shoulders “Gege~ Lets have lunch together~” Tao skiddled happily towards the shorter male who was finishing orders.

“Ah, just a sec” he said as glued a ribbon at the end of the plastic “there”

“Yay, let’s go~ Kris~ we’re going to Kyungsoo’s” Tao yelled before pulling Minseok along with him out from the shop.

The two walked along the street, laughing and chatting, all whilst holding hand and swinging them back and forth. There’s nothing really special going between them, they’re just really close friends, and Tao is a cuddle bug, so how can Minseok reject?

Tao pushed the door of a cafe open, creating a jingling sound from the bell on the door. Tasty aroma of pastries and sweets waft into their sensors.

“Welcome to- Oh, it just you guys” a girl immediately dropped her formal tone

“Hey, we’re still your customers, Bora, treat us well” Tao and Xiumin chuckles, whilst the said girl just rolled her eyes then let out a light chuckle as well

“I saved your usual spot near the window, now shoo” the girl jokingly said as she made a ‘shoo’ gesture with her hands.

The two thanked her and continued to sit at their favorite spot. It was near the large window of the cafe, so they can see a lot people walking by, all with their own business.

 And also, they can see their workplace from there, so just in case the shop catches on fire or their manager got mannapped or anything, they’ll know.

“Good day and welcome, may I take your order?” A voice breaks Tao and Minseok’s attention from the scenery outside the window.

“Come on, you know what we will order right?” Minseok let out a chuckle as he looks at the waiter

“Hey, it’s for formality, I don’t want Kyungsoo to cut my salary again. So, what do you guys want to have?”

“Chicken sandwich for me, and honey cakes for you, also, tea for me and coffee for him” Tao said as he looks at the latter who gave him a nod for reassurance.

The waiter scribbled down the orders before excusing himself and leaving the two male back to their activity of day dreaming.

--

“Jongdae, stop daydreaming. You’re drooling all over the pillow.” A certain male on the bed complains at the boy who was sitting near the bed.

“Ah, Chanyeolie~” Jongdae let out a whine as he buried his face on the extra pillow in his arms. “I met this boy at a flower shop”

“And?” the said male poured water to his cup as he kept his attention to the male besides his hospital bed.

“He’s just the cutest thing I’ve ever seen... I think he’s a highschool student, second year maybe... ah~ I just can’t~” the shorter male muffled his squeal with the pillow

“......you sure he’s legal?” he said, earning the other’s attention who immediately lift his face from the stuffed fabric

“...what if he’s not?” Jongdae starred at his friend in horror.

“Do you know his name?”

“Now that you mentioned it, I do. Minseok. His name is Minseok.” Jongdae felt a smile creeps on his face as he felt the name rolled on his tongue.

The taller male swiped his phone from the table and typed in the name “let internet do its wonders”

After a few seconds hundreds of results came out and Chanyeol taps on an instagram account.

“Look, is this the right person?” Chanyeol the faced the phone screen to his fried.

“Chanyeol... You’re a genius...”

The said male then took a better look at the pictures posted on the account.

“Dude... I don’t think he’s legal...”

“....”

For almost half an hour, the room was filled with desperate groans and whining

--

“Here you go, enjoy~” the waiter sets down the plates, receiving a small ‘thanks’ from the two males

The two ate in silence. It’s not an awkward kind of silence, but rather comfortable and calming. The younger male starred at Minseok softly before opening his mouth.

“Ge, do you have plans for tonight? I was hoping you would come with me to this concert” Tao said as he looked down on his plate, stabbing and playing with a piece of lettuce on his plate.

“Hng? Tonight? Ah~ I can’t, Luhan set me up on another stupid date” Minseok said as he laughs softly “I’ll go with you some other time, okay?”

“Ah, its fine, Ge. I hope you have fun with your date tonight” Tao sent the other a soft smile. Tao loves his gege.

--

“Kris~ we’re back and we got you... this. Whatever this is” Minseok said as he entered the shop with Tao, holding the plastic bag in his hand

“Minseok. It’s Bavarois. Please call her by her name” Kris said as he appeared from his office

“Okay, first, it’s an it, not her. And second, I think you need to find a girlfriend, or boyfriend or anything that turns you on” the said male put the food on the table.

The tall male just rolled his eyes before taking the plastic “Don’t listen to that bun, you’re beautiful. Come, let’s enjoy your beauty in my office” he said to the dessert, then disappears back into his office.

“I need to check a few things in Kris’s office. Handle the customers, kay?” Xiumin pats Tao’s shoulder before knocking then entering Kris’s office, disappearing behind the white door

Tao went back to organizing, humming his favorite tune before he heard the doorbell chime

“Welcome! Can I help you?” Tao greeted the customer, who replied with a small smile and nod

“Ah, I want to buy a flower”

“For what occasion, if I may ask?”

“Its... for a blind date” the person said softly, a soft shade of pink dusting his cheeks

“Ah~ and what kind of flower do you want?” Tao said with a smile, amused at the male’s adorableness. It’s his first blind date, I guess.

“I would like a white camellia, just one” the male smiles, earning a nod from the taller male, who goes to the shelf to take the male’s order

“Here “I would like a white camellia, just one” the male smiles, earning a nod from the taller male, who goes to the shelf to take the male’s order

“Here you go its 8 won” Tao said as he placed the flower in a plastic wrapper and then placed it in front of his customer

“Here you go”

“Thank you very much, and, good luck with your date” Tao said with a small bow, which the other do as well before exiting the shop

After a few minutes, Xiumin came out from Kris’ office

“What did you do in Kris’ office?” Tao asked as he lifted a few boxes of potteries.

“Some things” Xiumin said blandly as the other male placed the boxes on the work table

“You guys didn’t...” Tao then did a quick gesture at the older “didn’t you?”

Xiumin’s eyes widen and a blush crept on his cheeks “Yah! Of course not! I was asking for a day off tomorrow”

The younger boy laughed whilst unpacking the boxes. He loves his gege very much.

--

“Minseokie~ Are you ready?” Luhan said as he waltzes in their shared room, immediately having a mouthful of stuffed fabric.

“Yah yah yah! I’m still changing my clothes!”

“Oh come on~ I’ve seen you anyway~” Luhan chuckled, throwing the pillow back at the half man

Xiumin just rolled his eyes before taking out many kinds of clothes from the shared closet

 “Who are you setting me up with this time, Luhan?” Xiumin said as he put a simple black shirt on

“It’s a surprise of course, he’s a friend of mine from the office” Luhan said as he plops himself down on the large bed

“He’s not underage right? Okay, how do I look?” the petite male said as he turned to face his best friend, showing the clothes that was hugging his body

“You look absolutely able. Let’s go” Luhan sprang up from the bed, before making his way to the front door and to his car, parked just outside their house

Xiumin grabbed his phone and wallet before following the doe eyed boy.

The two drove in silence before Luhan broke the silence, saying the other’s name

“Are you gonna move out if you find a boyfriend?” there was no change of emotion pictured on his face, but his voice was laced with a hint of sadness and worries

The petite male stayed quiet for a second before letting out a chuckle “you’re such an idiot, you know that? If we got married, maybe. But no, I won’t move out without you. We bought that house with our money for Pete sake”

The doe eyed boy then chuckled as well. He was an idiot to ever doubt his friend. His Xiumin.

--

Xiumin now sat and wait on their reserved table, playing with phone whilst waiting for his date to come.

“um, Are you here because of Luhan?” a voice came from behind him, causing the male to turn around

“oh yes! You must be- J-Jongdae?!”

“X-Xiumin?! You’re my blind date?!” Jongdae said in disbelief. He was surprised to be said.

“..do..do you have a problem with that?” Xiumin said softly.

“no! not at all! I-in fact, I got this for you!” the other male then smoothly pull out a flower, with a small bow on the stem.

A white camelia .

--

The date turned out to be not a complete disaster like the many previous dates before for Xiumin. He managed to know a lot more about Jongdae, and he could feel he is getting closer to the other male, even though they just met.. well.. today.

The two ate, chat, laugh with each other, enjoying the food and the time they are having

“Xiumin?”

“hm?” Xiumin replied between a series of soft laughter

“Do you know what does a white camelia means in flower language?”

“I don’t speak flower” The said male chuckled “what does it mean?”

“It means... ‘You’re cute’” Jongdae said with a smile as he leans toward the other male, whispering into the other’s ear

Xiumin felt a blush crept on his cheeks, earning a chuckle from Jongdae

“l-let’s just pay for our meals” Xiumin said between blushes, as he gestured to the waiter to bring their bill.

“I’ll pay for the meals” Jongdae said as he took out his wallet from his pocket

“No, you don’t have to! I’ll pay for my food”

“No no, I insist. I’ll kiss you if you don’t let me pay your meals” Jongdae said smoothly, earning another blush from the latter.

Another score for Jongdae.

After they paid for the meal, they went out from the restaurant, and again, Jongdae insisted to take Xiumin back home with his car. Xiumin politely refuse, but with another flirt, Xiumin gave up anyway

After they arrived at Minseok’s house, the two got out from the vehicle

“It’s been a great night, possibly the best date I had” Xiumin chuckled

“Me too. I don’t even know where I get my courage and boldness” Jongdae too chuckled

“Well, I guess I’ll see you again?”

“Yeah...”

Minseok was just about to turn around and walk, when suddenly Jongdae pulled the petite male and crashes his lips onto the others

The petite male’s eyes widens as he felt the other’s soft lips pressed against his, but then he closed his eyes softly, feeling the warmth emitting from the other’s body and lips

They pulled apart from the kiss, leaving the two of them panting, staring at each other

“W-what was that?” Xiumin said between his pants

“I don’t know, why don’t we do that again?” Jongdae chuckled before the two of them kissed again.

--

A ray of sunlight sneaked through the window, making its way to the two sleeping figures

“Mmh...” a certain male stirred in his sleep before opening his eyes

“Morning...” the other male said in a sleepy tone, but managed to let out a chuckle

“Morning to you too...” the petite male replied before kissing the other, who kissed back

The two spent some time cuddling on the bed, before Minseok sat up to check on his phone.

He was in Jongdae’s house to spend the night, watching a movie.. and something else

He chuckled when he saw 3 new messages and 14 miscalls from none other than Luhan

It’s a good thing he set his phone to silent.

He took a shower and prepares breakfast for him and his boyfriend.

Just after he finished cooking, Jongdae came to the kitchen, already prepared to go to work

“Luhan is so gonna kill me for keeping you here” the taller said as he hugged his boyfriend from behind, burying his face on the smaller’s shoulder, enjoying Minseok’s soft scent

Minseok just chuckled “I’ll cuddle with him tonight, tell him that”

Jongdae let out a whine and hug his petite boyfriend tighter “Aww, but I want to cuddle with you~”

“We will okay, we still haven’t finished out movie, remember? Now hurry, I don’t want to be late for work” the petite male laughed softly as he kissed the other’s cheek

They had breakfast before they got in the car, and Jongdae speeded their way to Minseok’s workplace

“Bye~ Tell Luhan I love him~” Minseok waved goodbye to Jongdae before his car speeded away

Xiumin walked to the front door before pushing the door open, ringing a bell on the door

“Oh hey Minseok! I made a new logo for the shop! Look!” Kris said as he turns the laptop screen to the employee

“A cupid?” Minseok asks as he received the apron from Tao, muttering a small ‘thanks’

“yup” Kris nods before going back to work on the design

Xiumin smiled before putting on his apron.

Cupid’s Flower Shop. That sounds nice.

--

A/N : OMFG ITS FINALLY DONE ;_; IM SO SORRY, IM A HORRIBLE PERSON. IM SORRY IF THIS FIC , IM NOT A GOOD WRITER ;-; BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING MY FIC <3 I LOVE YOU GUYS

p.s : do check my other fic :) I would really appreciate it if you guys would comment (on this fic or that fic) bcs it gives me courage, and I would love it very much if you give me an idea to write next xD

Well, see ya laters!