For a Friend

Cupid's Flower Shop

A certain male stirred in his sleep when he felt the warm ray of sun light hit his features.

He slowly opened his eyes, feeling the bright ray of morning light on his skin.

The petite male averted his gaze to the opposite side of the rather large bed.

Another male was sleeping soundly next to him, his mouth parted in a slightly unattractive way.

“Luhan~ Wake up…” He hit the sleeping figure’s shoulder repeatedly

“mngh… What is it, Xiumin?” the latter asked sleepily, not bothering to open his eyes. Instead, said male put an arm over his eyes, blocking any light from interrupting his slumber.

“Its Monday, you got work, remember?” Luhan just let out a long protest groan at the sentence. The petite male then sat up, gathering back his soul before walking toward the bathroom, getting ready to start a whole new day.

--

“Luhan, breakfast~” Xiumin half shouted from the kitchen, calling the other male who still in their room

As in cue, the said male entered the kitchen and sat on the dining chair.

“Do you need me to pick you up at work today?” Luhan asked as he sipped on his mug of coffee. Letting the bittersweet taste of the liquid drenched his tongue.

“Nah, I think I’ll take the bus”

“Aww, but I want to~” He pouts jokingly

The latter just chuckled before finishing his breakfast.

--

“Luhan, do you think I should find a girlfriend, or a boyfriend?” Minseok asked as he put his phone down in his lap

The said male, who was driving their way to Xiumin’s working place, widened his eyes at the question

“no.” He gave a simple reply of disagreement, earning a pout from the elder

“Why?” Minseok asked the latter

“Well, first, you won’t have time for me” the petite male rolled his eyes “And second, remember Taehyung?”

The latter shudders at the name of his ex boyfriend.

“well, maybe this time it’ll be different” Minseok mumbled softly

“Well, apart from the reasons I gave you, you’re not going to listen, aren’t you?” Luhan said while keeping his attention on the road, cursing softly as he almost hit a cat

“You know me too well babe~” Xiumin chuckled, while Luhan just rolled his eyes at his best friend

Luhan then stopped the car in front of the building.

“Bye Luhan~ See you~” Xiumin said as he got out from the car, waving at the latter, who then speeded his way through the road

The petite male then walked towards the shop door and pushed it open.

The jingle of the bell rang and rippled into his ears.

“Morning” He greeted as he stepped inside the shop

“Morning gege~” a tall male said cheerfully as he gave the elder an almost-bone-crushing hug, pressing his face onto the hugger’s chest

“mmphh mmph” Xiumin gave the male’s shoulder repeated pats, beckoning him to let go.

The tall male chuckled before releasing the smaller male.

“Morning Tao” the elder gave the said male his signature gummy smile.

“How was your weekend, gege?” The panda male asked as he put some flowers into a cabinet

“well, I went to Baekhyun’s party with Luhan”

“How was it?”

“well, apart from the smell of alcohol and s, it’s pretty fun” Minseok chuckled a little

“in that case, why don’t yo-“ Tao’s sentence was cut off by the ring of the bell.

“Ah, welcome, can I help you?” Xiumin said as he quickly walked behind the counter, flashing a simple, yet sincere smile at the stranger

The stranger stayed quiet for a while. He was mesmerized by the petite male’s smile. He could feel his heartbeat quickens.

That warm, hazel eyes, cute nose, and God.. Those lips. They look so… kissable.

“um… Sir?” Minseok’s voice immediately snapped the stranger out from his daydream. He blushed as the smaller male probably caught him staring.

“O-oh yes, I would like to order a bouquet..” the stranger tried to speak casually as he was trying hard to calm his heartbeat down.

“for what occasion?” Minseok politely asked the stranger. He was a professional, after all.

“I-it’s for my friend in the hospital”

“Okay.. Do you want to wait, or do you want to pick the flowers up later?”

“ah.. I’ll get it later” the petite male nodded as he scribbled on a piece of paper.

“okay then, you can pick the flowers up this afternoon, okay? Thanks a lot” he smiled at the stranger, who was doing his best to not blush.

“t-thank you.. um..”

“Minseok. Kim Minseok” he smiled as he stretched out his arm for a handshake

“I-m Jongdae. Kim Jongdae” Jongdae gulped a little as he took the smaller hand into a hand shake.

Jongdae bowed before stepping out from the shop. When he was out, he can’t help the smile slowly emerging on his features. He let out a small laugh before walking toward his car.

He just can’t wait to see Minseok again.

--

A/N : just a really short and quick update to fill the story a bit, and yes as the title said, it is a remake of my other fic. Hope you guys like it ^^ and oh, my other fic ‘Gege Not Again’ is currently my co-author’s, please look into the next update, bye~