Chapter 4

Words Left Unspoken

The girls went on the ground and he counted...1...2...3...the girls sprang up perfectly synchronized. The crowd went wild. Sunggyu exhaled and smiled. Realizing that he was holding his breath the whole time. The camera man panned over to Infinite and they all gave a thumb up sign.

 

Baby Soul rushed off the stage and went back into the waiting room. She was surging with adrenaline and once she reached the couches she crashed and went limp with exhaustion. She must have been more nervous than she thought but it was finally done and over. She opened her eyes and there was Sunggyu walking towards her.

 

He sat next to her “Ya! Great Job”  said Sunggyu hitting her shoulder

 

“Ah! It hurts” exclaimed Baby Soul with a smile on her face. She sat up and had the sudden urge to hug him but restrained herself.

 

“How was the performance? Was it okay” she asked nervously.

 

“It was great, don’t worry. Then again you did have a great teacher” Sunggyu gloated.

 

“It was just that once” said Baby Soul side eying him.

 

“Hey once is enough. It’s not about the quantity but the quality.” He exclaimed.

 

A voice creeped up from behind the sofa. “Ah so you did have another teacher” said Jiae surprising them.

 

Before Baby Soul could muster anything to say Jiae winked and walked away laughing. Baby Soul met Sunggyu eyes nervously and cleared .

 

“ Umm..so what time do you perform” she asked

 

“Soon. We should get going actually and get ready. Anyways you did a great job. See you around” Sunggyu walked away and pushed the other Infinite members out the door that were trying to speak to her.

 

Baby Soul watched him walk away and wondered why he still made her so nervous after so many years.