2007

Crush

2007

 

Minho groaned and held the sheets tightly, it wasn’t hurts anymore, actually it felt really good.

He met Eunhyuk only few hours ago at the club where he shouldn’t have been, he manage to get in only because he looked older than he really was, being that tall helped him.

Tight jeans and black tee draw him straight to the bar, Eunhyuk eyed for a moment before he ordered him a drink and talked sweetly at him until eventually they went out of the club and went to a nearby motel.

It was night of first things for Minho, first time at the gay club, first drink, first kiss and now…his first .

He hadn’t planned it that way, he just came to dance around people like him, men who liked men, it was all new to him ever since he decided to stop hating himself for who he was.

Small ic waves rippled his body and he moaned loudly spilling his into Eunhyuk's hand who kept ing into him fast and hard, his hand let go of his and pressed his hips to his chest, his pressed against something deep inside him that made him squirm.

"I can't anymore…" Minho panted and tried to push him away but Eunhyuk penetrated him even deeper before he groaned and slammed his hips few last times, cuming loudly.

Pulling out Eunhyuk removed his and threw it to the floor, he smiled at Minho and his cheek coquettishly "you're a good kiddo…"

Minho tried to catch his breath and eyed him as he got up from the bed and went to the bathroom.

"Don’t forget anything on your way out…"

The door slammed and suddenly he felt cold, not that he expected him to cuddle or hold him but…was that how it was supposed to be? His first time was supposed to be that empty?

He got up from the bed and flinched to the pain in his , cursing he collected his clothes and got dressed quickly, he felt lube dripping down to his boxers and disgusted, tears sprang in his eyes, he felt repulsing.

Like running from a burning building he rushed out of the motel into the cold night, he found a cab with few moments and went home.

 

After a long shower Minho got in bed, he tossed for so long that eventually he gave up on sleep and got up, it was late which means Taemin was awake on the other side of the world.

He opened his computer and clicked the 'Skype' icon, after few moments Taemin was on the screen with huge smile "Minho! I tried to call you earlier…"

"I wasn’t home"

"I know. How are you?"

"I'm fine" he lied, 14 years old boy wouldn’t understand what he felt right now, it was one of the rare times he felt like Taemin was too young even though he was truly mature.

"Where have you been?"

"I went to a club"

"Awesome! I mean- daebak!" Taemin giggled, making Minho smile and forget his disappointing experience from few hours ago.

"Nae, it was nice"

"Would you take me to a club when I'll get to Korea?"

"You're too young, they won't let you in"

"Oh…" Taemin said disappointedly and pouted.

"…But I can take you to a party of one of my friends"

"Daebak!" Taemin's smile got back on his face "Minho…can I tell you a secret?" he became a little serious all of a sudden.  

"Sure…"

Taemin got closer and whispered to the screen "I had my first kiss yesterday"

Minho smiled, the boy looked happy with his first kiss unlike him "chinchaa?"

"Yeah…me and Kathy went to see a movie and it was scary, she held my hand through the whole time, I turned to see if she's ok and suddenly she kissed me"

"With tongue?"

Taemin giggled and palmed his mouth "no! But it was nice and I felt butterflies in my stomach"

"Taemin-ah!" Mrs. Lee's voice made the boy turn from the camera and see what his mother wanted.

"Minho, we need to get to the airport so I won't miss my flight, see you in few hours, I love ya…"

The older hummed and nodded "me too…" he said before they hung up, after that he crawled back into the bed for a sleepless night. Soon Taemin would be in Korea and he would forget about everything.



 

Just like every visit Minho waited for Taemin at the airport, the flight was a little late but he and his father were patience, they sat in the terminal until the brunette boy finally arrived. Taemin ran toward Minho and hugged him tightly while Mr. Choi signed all the necessary papers that the attendant who walked the boy gave him.

All the way to the car and all the way home both of the boys couldn’t stop talking, having plans for their vacation.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

"What do you think?" Taemin asked, he spun around so the older could see all of him.

Tight dark jeans, white tee and plaid shirt on it as casual jacket, sneakers and ruffled hair in cute- mischievous way, Minho eyed Taemin for a moment and felt wave of heat washing his body, never before Taemin looked so beautiful to him, his American style made him mature.

"Beautiful"

Taemin smiled and went to sit on Minho's bed, he waited patiently until the older finished dressing and when he was ready they went out.

The party was in Minho's friend house, music, snacks and drinks were free, everybody looked beautiful. Some danced, some talked and some were making out on the couches, Taemin felt like an adult going out to a party like that, it was awesome, just like in the movies he saw.

He drew a lot of attention from the girls even though he was younger than them, they liked his American style, he danced with few of them and even tasted beer when they offered him, it was bitter for his opinion but it was a thrill trying one.

Minho hadn’t danced much, he watched Taemin most of the time- dancing with the girls from his class, feeling a little possessive over his best friend, the little boy made his body tingle with a feeling he hadn’t felt before.

When the party was over and they made their way home the boy jumped on his back and wrapped his slim arms around his neck, hugged tightly "carry me"

"You're too heavy" Minho .

"No I'm not!"

"Nae! With all of the pancakes you're eating…"

Taemin laughed melodically, it tickled his ears and sent shivers in his body, he held his thighs in his hands as he carried him, Taemin couldn’t stop blabbering all the way home.  

The house was quiet, Minho's parents were already asleep, they tiptoed to the second floor and got ready for bed, Minho tried not to stare at the boy as he changed into pajamas, his little figure and pale skin were much more beautiful and attractive than the muscular body of Eunhyuk.

his dry lips he got into bed and forced himself to stop thinking about Taemin that way, they were best friends and he was younger than him, besides he wasn’t gay as he.

Taemin shut the light and got into bed as well, he covered and curled himself by Minho's side as always, the older moved uncomfortably making him raise his gaze at him, Minho's eyes were bright even in the darkness.

"I had so much fun tonight" he said smiling.

"Hmm... me too"  

"You barely danced"

Minho shrugged "I danced with Yoona"

"And after she tried to kiss you, you let go of her" Taemin giggled.

"Well, I didn’t want to kiss her" Minho said casually.

"Why?"

"She's not my type"  

"Who is your type?"

"I don’t know..." he lied, he couldn’t reveal his preferences.

"My type is someone like Kathrin, I think"

"This is why you kissed her?"

"She kissed me" Taemin corrected "but it wasn’t a real kiss I guess, like in the movies... with tongue. Minho, have you ever kissed with a tongue?"  

Silence lingered between them for a moment before Minho whispered 'nae'.

"How was it...?" The boy asked curiously.

Minho remained silent but moved toward him, before the boy could understand what was going on his mouth pressed against his.

Taemin froze, his heart pounded wildly in his chest when Minho's tongue his lips softly, asking to get in. he opened his mouth slightly and let it in tasting the sweetness of the older, his eyes shut and he swirled his own tongue around the one that in his mouth, pleasurable sound echoed in his throat and he hurried to rip his lips away, embarrassed.

Minho's eyes pierced him in the dark, he looked at him panting for a long moment before he leaned back and kissed him again, this time Taemin hadn’t moved away, he welcomed Minho's tongue when it entered his mouth, he hasn’t even moved when Minho placed his hand across his head and locked him to the pillow.

Hesitating, Taemin reached and touched Minho's wrist as he kissed him, the older pulled his hand and entwined their fingers together as he moved his body to lean against him, his weight pinned him to the mattress and he felt something pocking his thigh, he had a clue what it was and it made him even more embarrassed because he had the same problem waking up in his pajama's pants.

Melting against Minho's lips he moved his body unconsciously, rubbing slowly, it felt too good to be stopped, Minho's lips were soft, his tongue so warm and delicious, so when he pulled away it left him wanting and longing.

Minho looked at the boy underneath him, his puffy lips were red and glossy from their kiss, he was flushed and panted harshly, his eyes looked deeply into his, he wanted Taemin so bad but had no idea if it was mutual, he was scared to try.

"Minho…?" Taemin's voice trembled, suddenly he looked scared just as he was "what are we doing?"

"Kissing? Was that…ok?"

Taemin nodded weakly and watched as the older lowered his mouth once again.

One of Minho's hands slowly reached underneath his shirt and touched his burning skin making him groan, the older pulled back to the sound and ripped his lips away "mianhaeyo…" he mumbled insecure but Taemin grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

"It's feels…nice" he whispered and guided him back underneath his shirt.

Minho watched Taemin's reactions as he roamed his hand on his body, the boy panted and his eyes were lidded, in his pajamas pants there was a little tent that showed how much he liked it. It aroused him, his own ached in his pajamas and his hips jerked and rubbed against Taemin's thigh.   

The boy gasped and squirmed "M-Minho…" he hissed and angled his body till their crotches touched, fumbling for his best friend's lips.

Minho pulled the boy closer, he liked the feeling of his little body against him, Taemin placed his hand on his waist and fisted his shirt in his palm in need as their tongues played together.

He moved restlessly against the older, his whole body ached for relief, he slid his hand underneath Minho's shirt hesitating for his reaction and touched his warm skin, Minho deepen the kiss when he did- letting him know how good it felt, his lungs burned with need for air but he couldn’t stop kissing the older, taste him, it was sensual- beyond anything he ever felt before, way better than his kiss with Kathrin.

Separating gasping for air Taemin looked at Minho and bitten his lip, he looked embarrassed as the older reached his hands to pull his shirt over his head, he hugged his bare chest hiding it from his penetrating gaze and avoided his eyes, he was even more embarrassed when Minho pulled his pajamas' pants and exposed the tent in his boxers.

Hesitating Minho reached his hand and cupped Taemin's crotch making him gasp in surprise, the boy shut his eyes and turned his head to the pillow, he fisted the sheets tightly and soft scared sounds escaped his throat.

Minho's touch wasn’t hurts but he was scared, he saw scenes on TV- it all started that way- with tasty kisses just like they kissed moments ago but he never done it before, the older touched the most privet part in his body and he had no idea what to do, it thrilled him but embarrassed him at the same time.

Pulling his hand away Minho whispered "Taeminnie…is that ok?"

How could he tell him that it actually felt good but he was scared?

"Is it too much for you?"

He shook his head weakly.

"You're trembling…"

He hasn't noticed.  

"Taeminnie" Minho said once again making him open his eyes and look at him.

"I'm scared" the boy confessed, his voice barely sounded.

Minho understood, he was scared at his first time "what are you scared of?"

"Are we going to have…?"

"Only if you'll want"

"It's gonna hurts?" the boy asked worriedly.

Minho couldn’t lie to him "just a little at first"

"Have you done it before?"

Minho hummed and nodded.

"You'll be careful right?"

"I promise, I'll do anything to make it feel good"

Taemin nodded his head in hesitation and Minho got up from bed, he took off his clothes before he pulled Taemin's boxed down his hips, the boy flushed to the sight of his ness, his hand covered his hard .

Minho smiled at his sheepishness and reached his night dresser for the lotion tube he usually used for ion "that would make it smoother" he explained to the doe eyes boy.

Taemin gulped and nodded as Minho settled himself in between his thighs, crushing their crotches together, it felt nice.

Minho kissed him again making him ease, his mouth slid to his neck and tapped tickling kisses on his skin, he placed his hand on his back and giggled softly into his ear and that was the sweetest sound he ever heard.

"You have to be calm...ok?" Minho asked as he raised his body from Taemin and poured lotion to his palm.

The younger watched every of Minho's moves as he rubbed his hard in his hand and nodded, he hissed when the older placed the remaining of the lotion against his entrance and flinched, was Minho going to put his in him!?

Settling back in between his thighs Minho asked him once again to be calm, he tapped kisses on his puffy lips and his teased his entrance as he moved his hips against him, suddenly sharp pain crossed his lower back and his eyes bulged, his hands automatically reached Minho's shoulders and his nails dug into his flesh, tears sprang in his eyes, he looked at Minho who look worried and his mouth was wide open but he couldn’t make a sound.

Minho froze when he saw tears spilling down the boy's cheek "Taeminnie..." he whispered and kissed his cheeks tasting the saltiness of his tears.

"Please stop..." Taemin chocked on his words.

"I'm not moving" the older promised and kept tapping kisses on his face, maybe he shouldn’t have done it, Taemin was too young only 14 and his body was pretty small, maybe he was too big for him? Well, compared to Eunhyuk he wasn’t that big but he had only him to compare to so he wasn’t sure, besides Taemin wasn’t bigger than him, he felt really tight.

For a long moment he just stayed like that, not moving and just kissing the younger, Taemin hiccupped quietly and tried to calm "it's hurts..." he mumbled.

Minho felt lost "Taeminnie…if I'll move…it would feel better"

Nodding, the boy in a shaky breath and bitten his lip in order to be quiet, Minho moved slowly against him and he felt his inside turning upside down, he was still holding his shoulders and he squeezed it in his small palms with every .

Soon enough Taemin loosen and the pain was gone, Minho slid in and out of him smoothly, it felt really good- the boy was tight and his walls milked him with every move he made. He was too close and he couldn’t hold himself when the first wave of his rippled his body, he increased his pace and pushed his hips deeper into the boy, groaning quietly as his exploded inside of him, his moves were erratic when he poured himself into Taemin's and he kept pushing his hips enjoying what left from his before he collapsed on top of the boy.

Breathing harshly Minho raised his body and pulled out of Taemin, he rested by his side and pulled him to his embrace, Taemin was a little shaky but Minho held him tightly, his hand slid down to the boy's and fisted around it with soft , embarrassed Taemin turned his head into the crook of Minho's neck and buried his face in it.

It felt good, something boiled inside him- making him restless, like a sneeze that drove him crazy, his got harder in Minho's hand and his hips jerked up to meet his palm, soft moan escaped his lips when electrifying wave washed his body, hot covered Minho's hand and he squeezed the tip of his . Taemin shook and mewled, so sensitive and also so satisfied, his body relaxed and his bones melted in Minho's arms.

They lay like that in the dark room no one talked, even though Taemin felt the urge to get up from the bed he just stayed, something leaked down his inner thigh and it made him feel too awkward.

Eventually he fell asleep too tired to hold himself, besides, tomorrow he had a flight.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Leaving Korea was always hard but this time Taemin felt a little relieved, he hated himself for that but this morning when they woke up in each other's arm he wanted to run away. Not that they hadn't have fun through the whole vacation but last night was something he didn’t know how to deal with yet and unlike him Minho seems to be cool with whatever happened, well he done it before and was more experienced than him…maybe he was thinking about it more than he should have?

Sitting wasn’t much of pleasant and he found himself moving restlessly in his seat, the attendant kept asking him if he's alright and it was embarrassing, could she tell he had last night for the first time?

Well, he felt different in so many ways but on the outside he was pretty much the same, besides the pain in his .

Getting up from his seat he went to the small toilet at the back of the plane, looking at the mirror tears sprang in his eyes, how childish of him to cry, usually in the movies everybody looked so happy after they had so why was he so afraid?

Tears rolled down his cheeks and he hurried to wipe his eyes, he should be mature, it was only ! But to be honest it's not the that bothers him so much- it was Minho, was that ok? They were best friends…was it good for him? Because he ain't felt he was being good, he was too scared.

in a deep shaky breath he glanced at himself at the mirror before he went out of the small toilet cabin, he almost bumped into the attendant that passed by him, she hurried and placed her hands on his shoulders and prevented him from falling "are you alright?"

Taemin nodded and she let go of him, she probably noticed he was crying and smiled at him as she asked him to wait for a moment, he did and when she came back with a bottle of coke he gave her a little smile "thank you"

"Do you need anything?"

"No…"

"Go take your seat, I'll bring you a blanket so you could sleep, we got a lot of time before landing"

Taemin nodded and did as been told, the attendant did came moment later and gave him the promised blanket, he covered and closed his eyes, falling asleep with no time.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

"Hello?" Mrs. Lee answered the call.

"Anyonghaseo Mrs. Lee, it's Minho…"

"Minho-ya, how are you?"

"I'm good. Is Taemin home?"

Mrs. Lee hummed and went to her son's room, she knocked on the door and called his name, telling him Minho is on the phone.

"Tell him I'll call him later" was his answer, just like he answered the day before and the day before that, for the last 3 days Taemin had been avoided  his best friend, ever since he came back from Korea.

"Minho, he said he'll call you later"

The boy on the other line sounded disappointed as he mumbled a small thank you and hung up the call.

Mrs. Lee frowned, it wasn’t like Taemin to miss calls from his best friend, she looked at her son's door before she knocked on it once again "Taemin-ah, can I come in?" small 'yes' echoed and she opened it "hi…"

Taemin turned his head from the TV and turned it off as he said quietly "hi"

"Can we talk?"

He nodded and she closed the door behind her before she came to sit on the bed by his side "what's going on?"

"What?"

"You're been avoiding Minho for 3 days now…did you two had a fight?"

"No. I was just busy… that's all"

"You're never busy for Minho"

Taemin gulped and his lips, his eyes sparkled with tears he held back.

"Do you want to tell Umma what happened?"

"Nothing happened" his voice trembled.  

Mrs. Lee eyed him for a moment, her son hides something but she couldn’t push him to tell her if she wanted him to be honest with her "well, you can tell me everything when you'll feel like"

She was about to get up from the bed when suddenly Taemin lowered his head and mumbled "Umma…can I tell you something and you won't be mad at me?"

"Of course"

Taemin looked guilty as he said "I had…"

Mrs. Lee's eyes widened but she hurried to calm her expression when the boy looked at her, she didn’t want to make him shut by her reaction, she wanted him to feel free to talk with her about any kinds of subjects, besides her son was a teenager and teenagers were having , even though she thought Taemin was too young for , he was only 14.

"Umma…?" Taemin asked when his mother was quiet for too long, making him feel insecure about his confession "are you mad?"

"No, it's your body, your decisions what to do with it. However, I won't lie, I do believe you're too young for , Taemin-ah" she said calmly as possible, not giving away her storming emotions "but, what's done is done. Was it with one of the girls in your class?"

Taemin shook his head.

"Was it Kathrin?"

Taemin shook his head again "no, it was Minho"

Mrs. Lee's heart sunk in her chest, she looked surprised at her son who was now looking at her worriedly, thinking he might have done a mistake by telling her.

"Taemin-ah, was it with your permission?"  

The boy frowned to the question but nodded "yes…"

"Did any of you wore a ? Did you used protection?"

"No…" now the boy looked confused.

"No matter whom you're sleeping with always use protection, for your own safety, it's protecting you from any kinds of disease"

"Minho doesn't have any disease" Taemin defended.  

"I'm not saying he has but in the future you might have more than just one partner and you need to be careful"

Taemin nodded understandingly.

"Is that why you're not talking with him?"

"I'm just afraid"

"Of what?"

"Maybe Minho doesn't want to be my friend anymore…"

"Why wouldn’t he want?"  

"Because I was embarrassed and afraid so I must have been really awful"

"You're inexperience" Mrs. Lee calmed even though she wasn’t calm by herself, she couldn’t believe she's talking with her son about gay .   

"Minho had before and he probably thought I was pathetic because of that"

"If he was thinking that way, do you think he would still call you and look for you everyday since you came back from Korea?"

Taemin let the tears he held back roll down his cheeks, his mother reached her hands and wiped his eyes "don’t cry Taemin-ah"

But he couldn’t stop crying, he was confused and wanted things to go back as they were.

His mother wrapped her arms around him and hugged tightly " is fun but it also has a lot of responsibility, Taemin-ah"

The boy nodded and in few shaky breaths as he tried to calm himself.

"I believe you should call Minho, he might feel confuse and insecure… just as you, maybe he thinks he done something wrong and you the one who don’t want to be his friend anymore"

"But I do want" Taemin said and raised his gaze at his mother.

"But he doesn't know that because you're not answering his calls, right?" she said with a soft smile and kissed his forehead "call him, ok?"

Taemin nodded "Umma…?"

"Nae?"

"You're not mad at me, right?"

"I can not be mad at you over exploring your uality, it's a natural thing to do. But do promise me that you'll be responsible and use protection, no matter what"

Taemin nodded and got free from his mother's hug, she kissed his forehead and got up from bed, giving him the privacy so he could talk with Minho.

At the moment she left the room he reached his hand to the phone and dialed his best friend's number, his hand was sweaty and he felt anxious hearing the ring over the line.

"Yoboseyo?" Minho's voice filled his ear.

"Hyung…"

"Taeminnie!" the older sounded relieved to hear his voice "I called you for so many times"

"I know, I'm sorry for not answering"

"Are you mad at me, this is why you don’t want to talk with me?"

"No"

"Then...is it because…?" Minho let the word linger and the younger hummed as an answer, too embarrassed to talk about that.

"Mianhae Taeminnie…I shouldn’t have done that" he said regretfully "I must have hurt you"

"It was just a little hurts…I'm fine now"

"Not just that, you probably hate me for…you know, after all it was your first time…"

"What?! No! I love you Hyung, you're my best friend, I could never hate you no matter what! I'm just confused…"

"You looked so sad at the airport but I couldn’t talk with you about it because my Appa was there" Minho's voice became quiet "I wanted to…kiss you again, to show how much I'm sorry"

Taemin flushed but the older couldn’t see it over the phone, the memory of their kisses was so raw, he could feel it on his lips "I liked it" he confessed with a whisper.

"I liked it too…a lot"

"I felt inexperienced and I thought maybe I let you down"

"No…it was good"

"But I had no idea what I was doing"

"I had no idea at my first time either" Minho calmed him, he hasn’t felt that experienced either but he had no doubt that his first time wasn’t that good like it was with Taemin.

"Are we still friends?" the boy asked insecure.

"ALWAYS"

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

"That so pretty!" Kathrin called when she saw the hairband Taemin bought her in Korea, she smiled and hugged her best friend tightly "thanks!"

Taemin hugged her back and smiled, when she pulled they froze face to face looking in each other eyes, it was Kathrin that made the first move again and leaned closer to press her lips against him, Taemin gulped and shut his eyes until she pulled back, when she did it was with a frown.

It wasn’t the first time they…kissed, they did at the cinema before he went to Korea but since he came back they haven't met and something felt really different about that kiss.

"Tyler?" she whispered even though they were alone at her house, making him open his eyes.    

"Kathy?"

She eyed him, was he different like she thought? He looked the same. Leaning again she placed her hand on his arm and angled her head, Taemin was braver now and leaned forward to press their lips together, he stuck out his tongue and Kathrin's upper lip, she made a sound deep in and opened for him, he pushed his tongue in and hers, feeling her melting against him, her hand slowly his arm as their tongues played together.

Wrapping his arms around her waist he pulled her closer to him, her both hands were on his shoulders now as their kiss became deeper, it hadn’t felt amazing like kissing with Minho.

In one sassy move he slid his hand underneath her tee and touched her skin, she seems to feel comfortable with his touch so he allowed himself to roam his hand all over but yet, it hadn’t felt amazing like it was with Minho.

Kathrin pulled her lips for air and looked at him sheepishly, she bitten her lip and smiled, Taemin smiled back but hadn’t moved his hand, he just kept roaming it on her back before he leaned back to her lips and kissed her once again.

Kathrin leaned back on her bed and pulled him along with her, feeling a little more secured she pulled Taemin's tee over his head making them separate only for a brief moment before they glued back together.

Taemin replaced himself in between her thighs, his hand her tummy now slowly sliding up to her , she groaned and moved underneath him, her leg crossed around his and locked him against her body.

They separated once again when he tried to take off her tee, lying underneath him with bra and shorts Taemin looked at his friend, Kathrin was a beautiful girl, her redhead hair spilled over her shoulders and framed her freckled face, her lips glossy from their kiss and yet he hadn't felt aroused in his boxers like he was with Minho.

"Kathy…we can't…"    

Kathrin's beautiful face changed and she looked hurt from his words "why…?"

"I'm…I…you're…I don’t feel it and…I…" Taemin stuttered "you're my friend and, that…is ah…"

Kathrin pushed him away from her and wore her tee back on covering herself from his eyes, she gave him a look that says 'get out'.

"I'm sorry…"

Kathrin hadn't said a thing and he got the hint, he got up from the bed and kissed her cheek "I'm sorry Kathy" he mumbled as he put his own shirt back and went out of her house.