2001 C

Crush

oh...I feel like it's been years since I published a chapter, sorry for taking so long... I'm really busy this days. 

hope you'll like it ^^ 

 

2001- C

"Now?"

"No…"

"But they said flight LO924, it's our flight!"

"No Taemin-ah, our flight is KE924"

"Ah…" Taemin said disappointedly "so when does our flight?"   

"Soon"

"Where is Appa?"

Mrs. Lee took a deep breath, her son was going on her nerves, so excited about the flight to Korea he was restless "he went to buy some drinks"

"Can I go and look for him?"

"No Taemin-ah, I don’t want you to get lost at the airport"

"But what if he won't be her on time?"

"He will, don’t worry"

"He went long time ago"

"Taemin!"

The boy pouted and sat back in his chair, he eyed the big airport and looked for his father, after few moments he looked at his mother again "now?"

Mrs. Lee looked at her son and before she could answer Mr. Lee came back with drinks, she gave her husband a look that said- THANKS GOD.

Mr. Lee gave Taemin a cup of hot cocoa and a bagel "Appa-"

"Soon, Taemin-ah" he said cutting him, his son asked the same annoying questions since he woke up that morning.

When the time finally arrived and the Lee family was on the plane Taemin was restless again "are we there yet?"

"NO!"

"When?"

"It's a long flight, get some rest…"

But how could he get some rest? He was too excited.  

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Umma...is that their flight number?" Minho asked and pointed at the big electronic board.

Mrs. Choi looked for the Lee family's flight number and nodded, Mrs. Lee updated her the day before with all the necessary details and she promised to come and pick them up from the airport.

Minho who was excited drove along with her, he even made a little sign with Taemin's name on it so his best friend would find him quickly in the crowded waiting hall.     

They waited only for 10 minutes but for him it felt like hours, so when he saw the little brunette boy running toward him he dropped the sign and started to ran as well.

Taemin dropped his bag and ran faster straight into Minho's hug "HYUNG!" he called excitedly.

"Taeminnie!"

The two hugged for a long moment before separated, they looked at their parents who were busy greeting each other and held hands, when all were ready to go they made their way toward the exit.

"Minho, Taemin…wait for us…" Mrs. Choi called but they were in their own little world.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hyung…" Taemin whispered and shook his best friend's shoulder "wake up!"

"Ah...?" Minho turned and looked at the boy with sleepy eyes "what…?"

"Wake up! It's almost morning!"

"So?"

"So!? Santa must have been here and left us presents!"

Minho smiled and wrapped his arms around Taemin pulling him back into bed.

"Hyung! I'm serious!" Taemin said and giggled quietly, he moved against the older restlessly trying to push him away and get up, his hair tickled Minho's nose so he had no choice but to set him free.

"But your parents haven't come yet…"

Taemin pouted disappointedly, last night after Christmas dinner he stayed at Minho's house while his parents came back to the hotel, Mrs. Choi suggested they'll all have breakfast and open the presents together, the boys had no choice but to agree.

Minho raised his head from the pillow and glanced at the clock on the wall before he lay back "they'll be here soon…"

Taemin sighed and lay beside his best friend, he covered himself with his blanket and looked at the older, Minho already closed his eyes and tried to go back to sleep when he said quietly "I wish every day was Christmas, that way I could be with you all the time"

Minho opened his eyes and looked at Taemin's sad expression "Taeminnie…?"

The younger curled himself and stuck to his side "I just miss you Hyung"

"Me too…" Minho said and wrapped his arms around the boy.

"I don’t like it in Wisconsin, it's nice place but it's not here and I don’t have you there. I don’t have many friends in school besides Kathrin, she's nice but she's a girl and you know girls…"

Minho nodded understandingly, girls were too…girly.

"…my class is full with foreigners and it's hard, I can understand them sometimes but it still hard for me to talk well. And they can't even say my name right! So they're calling me Tyler, the first day in class I introduced myself and I said my name wrong and my accent was too weird so everybody laughed at me"

Minho felt sad for his best friend and hugged him even tighter, he felt his little body shaking against his, Taemin was crying.

"…I want to come back Hyung…" small sobs muffled into their hug "I know I should have got used to it but I can't"

"Please don’t cry Taeminnie"

Taemin tried to calm and took a shaky breath, he raised his head to look at Minho and the older kissed his cheek.

The boy smiled sheepishly "we'll be friends forever- right Hyung? Even if I'm far away?"

"Of course Taeminnie!"  

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Taemin held Minho's hands through the whole ride to the airport, it was a sad morning for them- time to say goodbye again.

"Did you two had fun?" Mrs. Choi asked.

The boys nodded their heads but said nothing.

"So what's with the grumpy faces?"

Taemin looked at Mrs. Choi through the front mirror "because I won't see Minho Hyung again…"

"Umma, can I go to Wisconsin with Taemin?" Minho asked seriously "I'll be back, so you won't miss me a lot…don’t worry"

"Minho-ya…" she said and smiled.  

"Nae, Mrs. Choi! Can Minho come with me?"

"Please Umma, I really want to go!"

"Boys-"

"I'll be careful, I promise!"

"And I'll take care of Minho Hyung when we'll get to Wisconsin!"

"Boys, it's not that easy…"

"Please!" they begged together.

Mrs. Choi took a deep breath "I'll talk with your Appa and we'll think about it, ok?"

"When?"

"Minho…"

"Umma…please!"

"We'll talk with Appa when we'll get home, ok?"

"And then I could go to Wisconsin?"

"We'll see…"

Anxiety reflected in Minho's eyes and he squeezed Taemin's hand, they looked at each other and shared the same feelings.

When they arrived the airport Mr. and Mrs. Lee were already there waiting for them, Taemin hugged his best friend tightly before he waved goodbye and took the side of his parents, he kept looking back as they walked in, waving Minho until he couldn’t see him anymore.