Two

Precious Goon ~~

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bm2Ri9QCMAE4K4H.jpg 

Obviously Goon still in sulking mood. 

He just silently play with his toy car. 

While half of his face buried on his mommy side body. 

Tiffany smile and rub his back softly. 

Kiss his forehead multiple times. 

Meanwhile Taeyeon softly caress his hair. 

Their little act manage to calm Goon mood.

Can't bear with the awkward silences situation Seohyun that sit on the passenger side next to the driving Yoona, turn around and look at the trio on backseat. 

"Unnie, we would like to apologize for what happened a while ago. "

Taeyeon shook her head and smile. 

"It's okay. People always mistook him as a girl because of his looks and hair anyway. "Tiffany explain. 

"Unnie,  why keep his hair that long by the way? "Yoona ask.

Taeyeon make a 👨👈🙅💇 gesture Yoona. 

Yoona nod since she look at the backseat through the middle mirror. 

Seohyun try to cheer Goon up but the boy just look at her blankly. 

Yoona suddenly brake making Seohyun knocked her chin onto her seat. "Owh! " she rub her chin. 

"Sorry sorry sorry... "Yoona apologize repeatly.

Thankfully Taeyeon, Tiffany and Goon had their sitbelt on.

Goon reach out his little hand and touch Seohyun chin softly. "It is painful? "asked him with an innocent eye. 

Seohyun squeeze the cute face and smile warmly."No,it's not painful right now. Thanks for your kindness Goon ".

"Oh, since when you know how to flirt huh? "Taeyeon tickle Goon side.

Making Goon laugh and try to avoiding the tickled. 

Tiffany laugh along while securely hug Goon. 

About one and half hour finally they've arrived at one beautiful vacation house. Fifty kilometre miles away from the busy city of Seoul. 

Taeyeon and Tiffany couldn't help but to awed at the beautiful scenery in front of them. 

"Mommy,  umma! Look at the horses!! "Goon pointed at the not so far ahead place. 

All of sudden Goon coughs making Taeyeon and Tiffany panicked. 

"Tae!"Tiffany rub Goon chest softly. 

Making Taeyeon quickly explore Goon backpack searching for his asthma healer. Once found she quickly put it onto Goon mouth. 

"Breath slowly baby.. "Tiffany said.

Goon relaxed and cry onto Tiffany arm. He grip onto her shirt so tight. "Mommy.. mommy... "He chained in his cries. 

Although Tiffany feel like crying but she held it inside. She hold Goon up securely in her arm. "Seohyun-ah, can you show us the way to our room please?".

"Yes, unnie. This way. " Seohyun side hug Tiffany.

Tiffany look at Taeyeon. Seems like they're communication through their eyes. Taeyeon nod. Tiffany then walk away with Seohyun. 

Yoona instructions the maids to bring the luggage into the room that'd been decided. 

 Taeyeon smile a little when Yoona put her hand on her shoulder. 

"Come unnie. The others are waiting at the pool side. "

 

 

 

At the pool side..

Everyone are having fun splashing each other in the water.

Yuri and Jessica seems intimate at the other side. 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon is wrestling in the water.

Meanwhile Sunny just relaxed  sit on the tube.

"Girls! Look whose here.."Yoona announced. 

"Taeyeon-ah! "Sunny shout. 

"Shorty! "Sooyoung greet while she's been man handling by Hyoyeon. "Yo! "Hyoyeon greet cooly. 

"Hey, where's mushroom? Are you dump her for some American hottie or something? "Yuri raised an eyebrows playfully way. 

Jessica hit her seobang arm for the mischief question. "Yah! If you dare to do that I will definitely kill you right now."she the shot her infamous ice princess glare. 

Making Taeyeon caught on guard for a second. The others gulps.

"First, well hello to you too Sunny. Second, you giraffe stop calling me Shorty! Third, yo to you back Kim sister. For your information Kwon, Fany is resting in the room with Goon. Something comes up. And not for a million years I would leave someone like Fany for anyone else. Sooyeon, seriously stop threaten me like I am some kind of committed crimes or something.. ".

Making everyone chuckle with Taeyeon wicked ways of response. 

Jessica get out from the water and wear her bathrobe. " You said something comes up. What's wrong Taengoo?".

" Goon have an asthma attack just now. "

Everyone gasped. 

"I'll go and check at them." Jessica announced. 

Sunny approach Jessica after wear her bathrobe. "I am going with you too."

After Jessica and Sunny gone. Taeyeon and Yoona sit on the pool side feet kicking the water. Sooyoung, Yuri and Hyoyeon went to them.

Sense the worries look from her sister make Taeyeon smile. "Don't worry. Goon usually gets an asthma attack once awhile. Sometimes because of the excitement, tired or a dust. Nothing serious really. "

"If I know it's this serious I will change the location. I am willing to pay for a five star hotel.. "Sooyoung guiltily said. 

Taeyeon shook her head and pat Sooyoung shoulder. "Don't be sorry. Here is perfect. Just unfortunately Goon was not in a good condition. But he will be fine anyway. So.. Where's the kids? ".

"My triplet Minguk, Daehan and Mansae been kidnapped by my mother somewhere around here."Sooyoung smile explained. 

"My twins princess Naomi and Lisa been kidnapped by my cousin Hani around here as well." Yuri. (Do you knows whose Naomi and Lisa are? They're a pretty ulzzang twins. The Lang sister. )

"My princess Yerin is with my in law. "Yoona. (Park Ye Rin, the adorable ulzzang baby!)

"Oh, me... I am still chasing for the right one. "Hyoyeon. 

Yuri flick Hyoyeon forehead hard. "Stop hit on my cousin! ".

Hyoyeon rub her forehead and pout. "Why not~?!"She whine. 

"Taeyeon-unnie!"A certain illama face person embrace Taeyeon from behind. 

Taeyeon turn around and hit the culprit arm. "Amber!  You almost give me a heart attack. "

Amber laugh. "Unnie, you looks funny! "

"Stop laughing you brat!"

"Okay okay.. Sorry Taeyeon unnie. Hi everyone.. "Amber greet properly this time.

"When did you come? Where's Krystal? "Yuri. 

"We bumped onto your cousin Hani just now. So Krys just wanna be with the nieces."

"With her seven month pregnancy.. You let her go just like that? "

"Can't do nothing about that really. She's just too stubborn like you didn't know the Jung's my dear sister in law.. "

"Well said illama."Yuri immediately agree. 

"Since everyone here already we will meet up for lunch okay?  Lets Taeyeon rest first. "Sooyoung. 

Everyone agreed. Yoona was with Taeyeon to show her the room. It is just like a suite room. Got two luxury master bedroom. A dining room and living room. Even got two bathroom. Taeyeon and Yoona joined JeTiSunHyun at the living room. 

"Unnie, we shall let them rest first. We will meet up for lunch latter. Besides Hyunnie we have to pick up Yerin. "

Seohyun mentally hit herself for forgotten about their one years old daughter. "Unnie, meet the three of you for lunch later. "

"We got to go too Sica. "Sunny. 

Jessica nod. "All of us will bring our kids later. So see you at lunch okay. "

Taeyeon and Tiffany send their guest off until the front door. 

After that Taeyeon check out of their son first. Only to find out the latter was sleeping soundly while hugging into his favorite baby blanket. 

"How long does he cry? "

"Half an hour. Then fall asleep. " 

Taeyeon look at the tired Tiffany. She hug her. 

"You seems tired. "

"I am."

"Want to sleep for a while? "

"I want to but I don't want to leave him alone here. "

"We can sleep with him. That bed look bigger. Since you've put a pillow by the other side as a barrier I think he will not fall down. Why don't you sleep in the middle hugging him and I am back hugging you?"

"Good idea."

TaeNy look at each other and shared a warm kiss on the lips. Then they process to lay down according to their talk just now. Soon after they're fall asleep with Goon cuddling onto his mommy.