One

Precious Goon ~~

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bm2efK_CcAAn1cX.jpg:medium 

It is such a wonderful weekend for the Kim-Hwang's household. 

The almost five years old boy already become hyper.

He was jumping here and there excitedly. 

The umma, Kim Taeyeon were in the kitchen busy cooking breakfast for the family. 

Meanwhile the mommy, Tiffany Hwang was busy checking for the luggage. 

"Tae,  do you have anything else to pack before the maid put our luggage in the car? "

Taeyeon continuing putting the omelet rice onto the plates. 

"Hmm.. I don't think so Fany. "

Tiffany smile and gesture the maid to put their luggages into the car bonet.

Mr Hwang smile and walk towards the dining table. 

"Daddy, have a seat. "Taeyeon smile towards her father in law. 

Mr Hwang pat Taeyeon's back in thankful manner. "Thanks Taeyeon-ah.. For always preparing food whenever you have time. Unlike our Miyoung here.." Mr Hwang sighed. 

"Daddy... "Tiffany whined as she's held Goon up in her arm. 

Goon just keeps on playing with his robot toy.

"Come and sit beside grandpa Goon.. "Mr Hwang totally ignored his pampered daughter. 

Tiffany pouted and that make Taeyeon pat her wife head in comfort manner. 

"Now Goon put your toy away. "Tiffany using her sternly voice. 

Tiffany always that type of totally straight mother.

Goon pout but still obeyed anyway. 

"Good boy.. "Tiffany praised as she saw Goon pick up his spoon. 

They having breakfast in silent for several minutes. 

After that the maid continue to doing the cleaning up work. 

They're settle down to sit in the living room. 

"What's time is the flight? "Mr Hwang asked with Goon seated in his lap play hand phone game. 

"10 in the morning Daddy. "Tiffany answer. 

Mr Hwang furrowed brow. "It is okay for Goon to go with the both of you to Korea? "

"Daddy, Goon will be just fine as he's almost five within a week time. It's kinda unfair to my in law family. Goon never having his birthday celebration in Korea. Beside Taeyeon is expanding the company in Korea branch so moving back is the only answer. "

"I know it's just that the flight will took fourteen hours and twenty nine minutes. By the time all of you arrived it's probably early in the morning tomorrow. "

This time Goon already sitting in Taeyeon's lap hugging her and showering with kisses. "Daddy don't worry. See Goon is a strong boy ~"

Goon giggle as he being tickles by Taeyeon. "I am.. Hahaha.. Umma!  Strong boy..!" He said in between giggles and whined. 

"Tae, you gonna him crying soon."Tiffany warn. 

Taeyeon stopped and just hugging Goon. "Please daddy just let us celebrate his birthday in Korea this year. "

Mr Hwang smile. "Fine. But please inform me as soon as arrived."

Tiffany groan. "But daddy that time already night time here.. "

"But.. But..."Mr Hwang protest. 

Taeyeon softly pat her father in law shoulder. "Daddy don't worry I will at least sending an email and update you about the new opening of Kim-Hwang's corporate office in Korea. "

"Fine. You better hold onto your words. Oh dear.. I am so gonna miss Goon after this.. "Mr Hwang cupped Goon face . 

Tiffany chuckle. "Really Daddy? Are you sure you gonna miss this little rascal? "

"Although Goon is definitely the naughtier but still he is my youngest grandson. "

Taeyeon and Tiffany laugh. Yes, indeed Goon is the mischievously one . 

 

 

Skip to the United state airport part...

Mr Hwang is sending them to the airport. 

After their personal chauffeur help them to check in their luggages. 

"Send my regards to Michelle unnie  and Leo oppa okay daddy? "Tiffany was referred to her older siblings. 

Mr Hwang hug his younger daughter. "Will do. "

"Aren't you will be attending Goon birthday party in Korea daddy? "

"I love to Miyoung-ah but this old man body kinda give up to sit down for too long.. Sorry honey but cheer up okay. Michelle and Leo will go there in my behalf. "Mr Hwang side hug Tiffany in comforted manner. 

"My present grandpa! "Goon jump excitedly in front of Mr Hwang. 

Mr Hwang laugh and pinch Goon nose softly. "I will give you anything if only you behave.."

"I am a good boy! Mommy, isn't it? "Goon look at Tiffany with his innocent round eyes. 

Tiffany tap her chin in thinking manner. "Hmm.. I am not sure about that... You seems to misbehave these few days Goon. "

Goon frown and turn to look at Taeyeon in his almost crying face. "Umma... "

"Now would you promise first you're gonna behave when we gets inside the plane?"Taeyeon squatting to meet her son eyes. 

Goon nods. "I will behave! Promise."

"A man must hold onto his words Goon. "Tiffany caress her son hair. 

"I am the man! " Goon grin proudly. 

Mr Hwang show a thumb up. "Then you definitely will get the present on your birthday. "

After the little eyes tearing moment Taeyeon, Tiffany and Goon board a plane to Korea. 

Unexpected Goon really stick to his promise. He will silently play his PlayStation or watching a cartoon show on in flight small screen in front of him. Finishing his in flight meals. Goon was sitting in between his parents by the way. Right now it's just left about half hour until they're reach Korea. 

Tiffany can't help but to fangirling on the cute sight of sleeping Goon in between them. "Taetae, he looks so cute! Just like you."

Taeyeon smile and try to stretching her body a little. "He is when he's behave. " 

Tiffany nod and yawning too. "Can't believe he asleep without throwing tantrums. "

"I think he's just missing both of us so much. We barely have time for him these few months.. "Taeyeon caress Goon face softly. 

"We got no choices Taetae.." Although the guiltiness feeling kinda built in the both of them but they really busy to settled everything before moving to Korea.  

Tiffany hold Taeyeon's hand. " But now we can finally make it up to him. We got exactly three months vacation before going to work. "

"I bet he will be the happiest kid on earth then.. "Taeyeon smile. 

Tiffany smile along. "Oh, he definitely will! "

By the time they've finally landed and get their luggages it's already almost six o'clock in the morning. 

Tiffany was wiping Goon face with a handkerchief after their little visit to the loo just now. 

Well Goon of course going to the man washroom. He's almost five and yes he know what to do. 

Taeyeon stand new to them after going back from the washroom visit as well. "Why are you wiping his face Fany?"

"He accidentally press the paip on the sink too hard so the water is kinda splash onto his face. " 

Goon grin like a dork. "Sorry~" 

His cute gesture make the parents chuckle. 

"We shall walking forward now. They're probably waiting for us at the arrived gate. "Taeyeon suggest. 

"I wasn't sure if they'd.. Probably just Seohyun and Yoona. You know Seohyun usually is a morning bird and Yoona couldn't really resisting so she'll end up being the driver. "Tiffany stating her opinion. 

Taeyeon laugh and nod. "Make sense.. "

Just as expecting it's really the maknaes couple they saw as soon as they're walking forward. 

Seohyun and Yoona excitedly waving at them. They're both envelopes in bone crushing hug ever as they're near.

"Unnie,  I miss you! "Seohyun hug Tiffany. 

"I.. Miss you too... "Tiffany tap Seohyun back softly. 

"Yah, let go of me you long leg maknae! "Taeyeon try to get away from Yoona playful bone crushing hug. 

Yoona burst out her famous alligator laugh. "Unnie, you're still cute as ever! "

"And you as annoying as ever! "Taeyeon punch Yoona shoulder playfully when released from the hug. 

"How's the flight unnie? "Seohyun side hug Tiffany. 

"Long and tiring.. But excited when thought about meeting all of you in Korea! "Tiffany eye smiling. 

A small tug on her dress finally make Tiffany looks down. She mentally slapped herself for forgotten about their son. "Oh right! This is-"A shriek from the maknaes cut her word. 

The maknaes squad down to meet Goon eyesight. 

"Omo! What a cute girl! "Yoona exclaimed. 

"Unnie, you daughter looks too pretty! Indeed Kim-Hwang's genes... Jjang! "Seohyun fix Goon hair. 

However the so called 'girl' look didn't pleased at all. Goon grips his toy tight. Then he shout out loud. "I AM A BOY! UMMA! MOMMY!! "He's crying out loud while hugging his parents legs.

"As I am saying this is our son Kim-Hwang Liam Goon. "Tiffany continue. 

"You can call HE Goon.. "Taeyeon smile awkwardly. 

Goon was wailing. The maknaes are dumfounded. The parents well just sighed.