Revealed

Desire

"Elaine, you said you'll find out about Tavia for me, have you found her?" Kate desperately asked as Elaine came back with some water.

"Calm down Kate, listen to me carefully and don't get over stressed," Elaine said whilst placing the glasses on the table.

"Please, I just want to know if she's here..." Kate urged with even more desperation.

"Someone has seen an unfamiliar girl around the place, I believe it could be your friend..." Elaine explained.

Kate's breathing slowed down, "So Tavia did come here, can I find her?"

Elaine held up a glass of water, "here, you look flustered, take a sip first and I'll take you around, then we'll see if we can spot her."

Kate didn't realise she was thirsty till Elaine offered. She gulped down the water in one go and headed for the door. She turned back and looked at Elaine who stood still.

"Why aren't you...m...moving," Kate slowly said as her eyes started to loose focus.

Kate's head started to hurt, then she felt really dizzy, her eyes completely lost it's focus. Kate finally fell to the ground unconcious. Elaine smiled and walked over to Kate. She gently lifted her and placed her back on the sofa.

"I'm Sorry Kate, but master wants you to stay right here..."

* * * *

Tavia waited in the garden for Raymond to come. This was already the second day she was stuck in this mansion. Even if the place was rich and beautiful, she didn't like being watched all the time, not to mention she doesn't belong here. At times when she was aone, she could only think of how worried Kate must be, how lonely it is for her. The only friend she had here was Raymond, and it was hard to sneak out the room eachday without getting caught by Selena. Tavia tried to pull a rose off the ground as Raymond shouted her name, which caused her to cut herself on the thorns. Raymond quickly ran over and took hold of her hand.

"Tavia, are you ok, does it hurt, hang on I'll get you a plaster..." Raymond asked worried.

Before Tavia could answer, he ran off back inside the mansion. Tavia looked at the small cut, 'it isn't such a big deal...wait...did...did he just speak normally...' It wasn't long before Raymond returned. He quickly placed the plaster on Tavia's cut finger.

"Ho...how does...it...it fe-feel," he asked more calmly this time.

Tavia didn't answer but looked at Raymond's hair. It was different from yesterday. It wasn't greasy or messy or unfashionable. It was the opposite, clean tidy and definately in with the fashion. Tavia took a closer look at Raymond's face, he somehow had less freckles than when she first saw him.

"Ar..are y-you...al-alright?" Raymond asked again.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm fine...er I don't feel well today, I'll go back in....er Selena will be back soon," Tavia replied as she ran back inside.

As Tavia walked back inside the mansion, thoughts, queries crowded her, 'who is he...what does he want?' Raymond watched until Tavia completely disappeared inside. He took the glasses off and smiled, as he saw his hair faintly in the glass, 'No wonder...I forgot to change my hair style...'

* * * *

Selena headed for the car. She was out again to get things for her master, she didn't mind though, since she's done it for many years now. She started the engine and slowly drove out the garage. Selena quickly stepped onto the brake as a young boy rushed out in front of her car. She just managed to miss him, she looked to see who it was, and quickly went out the vehicle.

"Chris Lai, what do you think your doing?" Selena shouted in anger.

Chris still hasn't caught his breath back from running, but he still replied, "Selena, the...the master...urgent..."

* * * *

Raymond walked slowly towards the room Tavia was staying in, he was surprised that Tavia asked him to come. He opened the door without knocking and entered the room. He closed the door behind him, and took a closer look, there was no one there. He walked a few more inches in and he felt his head burn in utter pain. Tavia had hit him on the head as hard as she could with a wooden decoration. She watched him kneeling over on the floor, then ran to the door. She turned the door knob but it was locked. Tavia desperately tried to open the door, not realising Raymond had already passed the pain of the blow. As Tavia tried opening the door, she felt two strong hands pulling her away from it. She fell to the floor with a thud. She looked up and saw Raymond standing in front of the door. Her eyes widened as she looked at him, he's changed...not just the fact that's he's definately charming, but she recognises him...

"It's You, the guy who...that night," Tavia exclaimed, finally recognising his face.

"So, where do you think you're going then, if you remember that night...?" Raymond questioned.

"You jerk...you were fooling around with me all this time?" Tavia asked in fury.

Raymond gave a faint smile, "As my property, I don't need anyone's approval to do what I want with it, that includes you, my new toy..."