Yukio Mansion

Desire

Kate sat by the window, trying to draw the midnight moon. She was scared being all alone, without Tavia. But ever since Tavia left for work, she never came back. She know it was just half an hour late but what if something happened, like the other night. She was worried a lot about Tavia, because she was the only person left that cared for her. Kate stopped drawing, she couldn't concentrate anyway. She went into the empty living room and took hold of a magazine. Her hands trembled as she stared at a young man's face on the cover. 'Yukio...the guy that carried Tav home...it's him....'

 

* * * *

Tavia was utterly shocked by where she was standing now. Even in the night, it was bright in this place since lights are everywhere. She could no doubt recognise this infrastructure. The famous twin mansion that belonged to the Yukio family, her landowner, or pretty much nearly everyone's landowner. The mansion was famous for the way it looks. It wasn't all one colour but the left side of the mansion was completely white, whereas the right was completely black. It was named 'Twin' as they were contrasting colours. Tavia only saw the mansion from a far, never actually thought she'd be standing in the richest place ever. It was like a mirror between the left and right side of the mansion. The garden for instance, it was blooming with exotic flowers in the Left, but it was just black and red roses on the right. It was like the one whole mansion was 2 different mansions...or three. Tavia just spotted a gold part in the middle, with a grand door. That must be the main entrance.

Selena finally stepped out the car after telling the driver what to do. She also ordered the two bodyguards to leave, before she turned her attention to Tavia. She smiled at how stunned Tavia was by just the sight of the Mansion. It reminded her of how she was when she first came. But things have rapidly changed since she came, apart from one thing, the close relationship between her, her master and Lai.

Selena said coldly, "I understand how extremely poor people will be amazed by this Mansion, but Miss Yeung, it's rather cold out here for you to keep sight seeing."

Tavia turned and glared at Selena for her arogant remark, "well, Miss Li, I have no intention of entering, you forced me to come here anyway...I'm going home..."

Selena portrayed a small smile on her face, "without a car, Miss Yeung, it'll take you at least a day to walk over to the main gates, and by the time you reach it, the guards won't open it...because only certain people can command them to do so."

Tavia turned back to the mansion, beaten, and started to head for the main door, "well I'll go inside since I'm alredy here..."

Selena grabbed Tavia's arm gently, "That is no longer the entrance, you belong in the white part of the mansion, you should follow me..."

"White part, isn't this all one mansion?" Tavia questioned.

"You don't need to know anything about the Yukio mansion or family, until the master has decided what he wants to do with you..."Selena replied coldly.

Tavia followed Selena reluctantly. Although Selena Li is pretty, she is also really cold to people. She suddenly remembered Kate, she really wanted to go back. Kate would be so worried. She took another glance at the black side of the mansion, 'I prefer the White side anyway, it looks so much better, the black side seems scary...' Selena took Tavia into a big living room, or maybe just a spare room, but it was magnificent.

Selena headed towards the door, "stay here for the time being, I'll get you in a bit, don't try to escape, if you're not familiar with this place, it's like a maze to you."

Tavia watched Selena leave, 'I know I'd get lost if I tried escaping anyway...I'm not stupid...'

* * * *

Kate tried running faster but her legs are just too worned out. She went to the bar and know Tavia lost the job, she should have been back ages ago. There was only one place she could think of that Tavia might have gone too. The money, the guy, the sudden loss of job...it all made sense, it was all to do with the Yukio family. She tried getting Taxi's but they refused to take her to the Yukio family, as they all thought she was crazy. She saw a expensive black car stop near by, 'if only there was someone who can take me to the Yukio mansion...'

"We're heading back to the Yukio Mansion right sir?" asked the driver as he made his way into the store.

"Yes, and be quick to buy what I want," came a voice in the back of the car.

Kate quickly ran to the black car, and gently knocked on the window. At first the person ignored her, but with her persistent, he gave in and opened a tiny bit of the window.

"What is it?" he asked with a annoyed tone.

"Please can you take me to the Yukio mansio...it's urgent?" Kate quickly asked.

"Why should I?" he asked back without looking at her.

"I'm begging you, my friends there, I need to find her...I saw one of the Yukio member with my friend before," Kate said as she burst out in tears.

"What stupid lies..."

"I'm not, here...look...all this money is from the Yukio family...please help me," Kate asked again still crying.

The guy took a glance at the money, he looked at the side code of it and recognised immediately it was from the Yukio family. He finally looked at Kate, his glaring eyes softened. He didn't reply, how could he take a random person into the mansion, it was just not on. Even if she looked serious and desperate, even if the money she had was proof. He couldn't find himself a reason.

"Young Master, I have a suggestion..." came another voice from the front.

"What is it, Elaine?" the young master asked.

"I'm not sure if what this girl says is true, but taking her to the mansion won't hurt, Master, will you allow me to invite a cousin over for the night...?"