Stolen

Desire

DESIRE 

SEASON 1 : ENCOUNTERS

In this season of Desire , Tavia Yeung's life is turned up-side down when a arrogant rich guy buys her and steals her kiss. [Contains some sensual moments!] 

 

Chapter 1: Stolen

A young pretty girl, wearing cheap jeans and a top, came slowly walking out of a night bar. She walked out of the alleyway with exhaustion. She'd been working there for 6 weeks now and yet she still felt tired. Her soft, long hair swayed in the midnight breeze, her expression mixed. Across a badge she wore, it read the name: TAVIA YEUNG.

Tavia is a energetic girl of a young age of 20. Having no parents and just a close friend who she lives with, she should have nothing to worry about. It's usually rare for anyone to admit it but Tavia virtually wears a sign across her face that says: I'm Dirt Poor. She currently lives (by rent) in a small and really old house, owned by the Yukio family. She could barely afford the rent not to mention the electric bills and other basic things for life. That is the only reason why she chose to work late in a bar - for money.

As she walked back home, she saw gangsters surrounding a car, holding rods and pieces of scrap metal. Were they going to break into the car...no it was a fight. Tavia looked in shock as a young handsome boy from the car stepped out and started to take down the gangsters. Tavia shook at the sight of how good he was at fighting, but her concious took over. She started to rumage in her bag for her mobile, she had to call the police. Unaware of this young boys approach, she suddenly felt a tight squeeze on her arm.

"Owww," Tavia whimpered at the pain this stranger was putting on her.

"Don't you dare call the police!" the young boy commanded with penetrating eyes.

Tavia looked at this strangers face, 'He's...what is he going to do to me,' she thought in agony. Just as the boy stared back, a women started to yell at him, which caught his attention.

"Hey, you jerk, what are you going to do about my car, the glass is broken and the lights are smashed..." the women shouted in anger.

A small smirk creeped across the boys face, not letting go of Tavia, he put his other hand in his pocket and then threw a pile of cash at the women, causing her to instantly shut-up. He turned slightly to look at the women, "That's more than enough, now get lost!"

Tavia watched as the women tried to scramble her money from the floor, as well as preventing other people from taking it. She looked back at this stranger still grasping her arm, 'I can't believe he just threw away all that money, without hesitation too.'

"You work in the bar don't you...so late at night too," he questioned Tavia, "if you need money so badly then......how 'bout I buy you..."

Tavia looked at him confussed, 'Buy...buy what,' she thought to herself, not knowing he let go of her arm but placed both his arms around her waist. Still lost by what this stranger said, she was shocked as she suddenly felt her body being pulled towards his, and his lips...his lips were touching hers. Her eyes widened as she came back to sense, he was kissing her. But as quickly as she realised it, without taking his lips away from hers, he managed to get Tavia on the floor. She closed her eyes from the soft thud her body created as she fell, and still eyes closed, she felt his tongue as well as hers in . It was all happening so quickly, Tavia didn't get time to register what was actually going on. She only had time to think as he pulled away for breath. Tavia's body lay still under his, her heart beating faster than ever. She looked into this handsome strangers eyes as she thought silently with confussion, 'Buy...Me?'

The young boy got up as he threw a pile of money at Tavia, who laid there motionless. 'A guy whose face I can't see well from the dark, is going to buy me,' she thought still lost and confused. He looked at Tavia with demanding eyes as he said, "From Now On, You're Mine..."