Cause I'm not thinking straight

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now playing-Genie by SNSD

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Nowadays Chanyeol doesn't wake up before 9 am.

What else can he do? He has to attend his evening classes for MBA after office.Then returning home,he has drawings to do.Sometimes his dad sends some files to complete as well.All this works can't be finished before 2-3 am.Then after dinner and taking a shower,he goes to bed.So he never reaches the office before 10 am ,though his office starts at 9 am.Well that's not a big problem for him.He is in charge of the department.

And his grandpa is the chairman of the house.

.

But the day which was supposed to be Ri Na's first day at office was an exception.He knew very well who is gonna be his new assistant.And this gave him a sleepless night before that very 'special' day.'

He left the bed at 5 am.

Took a shower for about an hour.

Decided to set his hair done after who knows how long.He never combs his hair usually.

Chose a whole new outfit for the day.A super expensive one.

Used his most expensive cologne.

Opened the box of his new Hublot watch.And wore it.

Packed 3 different types of mouthwash-Mint,Lime and Vanilla.

And then forgetting to have his breakfast,he went to the garage and started the engine of his new Ferrai California T.

He rarely uses this baby of his.

 

..................

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter