Five!!

Your Beautiful Scent...

'Taengoo... Turn up the volume.. These boys are seriously talented... I really love this song...' Fany unnie said as she took a seat on the couch, focusing fully on the boy group that was about to perform. Hearing the intro, I knew it was BTS with their new song.

'This song is really daebak..' Taeyeon unnie cried out, walking towards the couch, plopping next to Fany unnie.Concentrating on the book that I was reading, I ignored their loud squeals as the stylist continued to style my hair. 

'I cant believe that he is the maknae.. he look so matured here...' My eyes perked up towards the tv, taking in the good looking guy who was in the centre of the group, doing the body rolls. 

'Hyunnie.. You're done.. I hope you like your style today... You look y, Hyunnie-ah..' The stylist unnie gushes as she clapped her hands together, gaining attention of Taeyeon unnie and Fany unnie.

'I like it.. But I would love it if I wouldnt have to wear this crop top...' I blush, trying to pull the white skirt higher to cover my exposed midriff. 

'Yah Seohyun! I dont understand why you dont like it... You look beautiful and super y.. You should wear this more often... Let everyone see your abs..' Fany unnie teased, laughing hard as she leaned forward, appraising my outfit.

'Stop teasing the maknae... Its good enough that she's wearing it.. Seobaby.. As long as you're comfortable okay?' Taeyeon unnie said as she playfully smacked Fany unnie's arm.

'I'm just teasing her.. Look she's turning red again... Joohyun-ah.. You know I love you!!' Fanyunnie cried out, shooting hearts over her head.

'I know you're joking, unnie... Thank You Tae unnie.' I smiled, feeling grateful. A knock on the door, cause all 3 of us to turned towards the door that was ajar. 

'Anyeonghaseyo, Sunbaenim..' Rap monster greeted as the whole group walked into the room. 

'2...3.. Bang..' 

'Tan.. We are BangtanSonyeondan!!' The boys echoed as they bowed politely, I could feel myself smiling proudly at them, reminiscing the days where we used to go from room to room to greet the seniors.

'1..2..3.. We are SonyuhShidae TaeTiSeo...' 

'TaeTiSeo sunbaenim.. We wanted to give you our new album.. We hope that you would listen to it well...' Rap monster said, handing a signed CD towards Taeyeon unnie and Fany unnie. 

'Seohyun Sunbae.. This is for you...' I turned to find the youngest of the group, handing me a CD earning snickers from the rest of the group.

'Why she get a special one from Jungkook-shi?' Fany unnie teased, causing the younger boy to blush.

'I'm a big fan of Seohyun sunbae...' Jungkook explained, his face blushing really hard.

'Aigoo... Thank you so much.. Jungkook-shi...' I thanked him, bowing slightly towards him.

'Hwaiting for your comeback, BTS!!! We really like I Need You!!' Fany unnie clapped as she smile her famous eyesmile. 

'Thank You, Sunbaenim... Seohyun Sunbae.. Suga hyung and Jungkook really like your song.. Only You... The lyrics really daebak!' The one who look ridiculously like Baekhyun called out, causing the younger boy to blush even harder and the pale skin guy to grin widely.

'Really? Thank You so much... All of you are seriously good in composing and producing songs.. Thumbs up!' I complimented, putting two thumbs up.

'Thank you for your compliment, sunbae... If there's an opportunity, we should work together..' Suga offered, a slight tinge of red appearing on his cheeks. 

'I would be honored to!!' I exclaimed, after all I really like Suga's composition.

'Thank You, sunbae... We shall take our leave now.. Hwaiting, sunbaenim...' Rap Monster said as each and everyone of them went out of the room. My eyes following them, trying to put a name to each face. My vision lingering on the maknae as he bowed one last time, smiling at me.

'Jungkook..' I muttered softly, my fingers tracing the album case.

................................................

'Why did you do that?' I asked, my fingers shaking out of anger and disappointment.

'I.. I dont know... I dont trust him!' He exclaimed, looking up, his eyes meeting mine. I knew that he had always feel insecure but to the point of beating someone up was too much. 

'You dont trust him... But.. do.. you even.. trust me? Your girlfriend?' My voice came out in a weak whisper, fearing his answer. His eyes that were staring at me all this while, flicker slightly as he shift his gaze elsewhere.

'19 months together.. and you dont trust me? Wah.. You never cease to amaze me, Jeon Jungkook..' I could feel the pain in my chest as I registered the truth. How could someone not trust their loved ones.

'Baby.. please... I'm sorry... He started it...' 

'This is not about who started it first... If you trusted me from the start.. If you respect me as your girlfriend... You should believe in me... Have trust in me.. You broke me real hard, Jeon Jungkook.. And the funny thing is you dont even realize it!!' I cried out, walking into the master bedroom, slamming the door hard. Shaking hard, I pulled out the luggage from the closet, stashing whatever piece of clothing I could get my hands on. Ignoring his knocks and pleas, I whipped out my phone, texting Hyo unnie to let her know I would be staying over at the dorm for a few days.

Taking one last look at the master bedroom, I plucked all of my courage to walk out with my luggage.

'Babe.. Why? What are you doing?' 

'I cant live like this... For the sake of my insanity and yours...its better if I leave...' I whispered, avoiding eye contact. 

'Baby.. please... stay.. Dont leave me...' He croaked. It took me alot of willpower to not turn around, to hug him and console him, to let him know that I would never leave him.

'I'm sorry... I couldnt stay in a relationship where there is no trust...Take care, Jeon Jungkook...' I whispered, striding across the room and out of the door, ignoring the sobs and the cries of the person that I love the most.

..............................................

'It's not that easy...' I whispered. I didnt expect him to follow to the hospital. I didnt expect him to stay behind and wait for me. And I didnt expect for my heart to beat this hard. 

'Why?' 

'You broke my heart.. To find out that the person you loved the most dont trust you... I feel betrayed by you... And to think that I would trust you with my life.. But who knew, you thought I was sleeping around, seeing other guys behind your back... How could you?' I could feel the tears stinging my eyes, wringling my hands tirely.

'I'm sorry, baby... I learnt my mistake... Please give me a second chance... Please..' He begged, grabbing my hands. 

'Jungkook.. I still love you.. I do... But please... I cant do this right now...' I pulled my hads away, looking away as I wiped my tears.

'I'm sorry..' He muttered, his head hanging low.

A loud scream broke our conversation when I recognized it was Umma's voice. Scrambling to our feet, I quickly rushed into the room, shocked to see that Appa was was unconscious and the machines beeping real hard.

'Appa?' I cried out, rushing to his side, holding his hand tightly, shaking him hard, trying to wake him up.

'I'LL CALL THE DOCTOR AND NURSES NOW!' Jungkook shouted as he sprinted out of the room. Umma was on the floor, crying and in shock. The door banged open, a group of nurses and doctors barged in, pushing me to the side.

'Baby.. We need to wait outside.. You need to be strong for your mother... I'll be here for you...Come on.. All we can do now is hope for the best...' Jungkook whispered as he took my hand and supported Umma out of the room. 

A/N:

Okay...

Another Chapter update for you guys..

But this time round, it's from Joohyun's POV.. 

Hope that you guys would enjoy this chapter..

Please read, subscribe and upvote it you like!

Happy Holidays to all!!

XOXO