Wondering.

Always going to be.

"Key umma, why are you so down lately?" Sunkyu asked, pouting as she squatted next to him. Key fixed his bangs and looked at him. "Shouldn't you be sleeping right now? You didn't look so good earlier today."

Sunkyu smiled at the stars, her eyes glittering, not with happiness, but with tears. "Something came up that made me really upset. But I think I'm okay." He glanced at her, blinking cutely. "What something?"

She shrugged. Nobody knew about her problem, and why would she tell Key? "Girl problems."

He crept down to look at her face, and with wide eyes, asked her: "Do you like Jonghyun?"
 

A scoff escaped from her lips, looking at him with disbelief. "Are you serious, umma? Of course not! I should be asking you that." There was silence before she turned to look at him again. He looked really, really... broken. "How about you? Do you like him?" With that, Key glared at her and crossed her arms. "Are you saying I'm gay?"

She laughed, almost falling from her stance. "Not really! It's that just... Jongkey." she muttered, hiding her silly smile from him, making Key hit her shoulder playfully.

"What's going on here?" they turned to see Jonghyun by the door, rubbing his eyes sleepily. "Nothing." Sunkyu looked at Key with a teasing smile. Ever since Sinkhearts debuted, she and Key had been close. They were like siblings, taking care of each other and joking around. But they made it very clear that they didn't like each other that way. "Try to sleep now, Umma." she said, hitting his shoulder before going in the hall to their dorm.

Jonghyun looked back at her before looking at Key. "She couldn't sleep too?"
Key stood up, passing by him as if he was air. "As if you even care."

----

I was afraid this time would come.

I wasn't prepared to face this kind of hurting from within.

I have learned to live my life beside you.

Maybe I'll just dream of you tonight,

and if into my dreams, you'd come and

touch me once again.

I'll just keep on dreaming, 'till my heartaches end.

"What do you have there, kid?" She was startled, automatically turning off her iPod. "Jonghyun-ah... N-nothing. It was just a cheesy song. Nothing important." To him, maybe. To her, that song meant the world. She could relate to it, and she praised God that Jonghyun didn't understand english.

"Let's talk." he said, seriously, taking a seat next to her as they waited for the ride to Music Bank.

Her heart stopped for a second, looking at him with a small, frightened expression he didn't really recognize.  "About what?"

"You were upset yesterday. Key was upset, too." he said. "Why?"

She shrugged. It was him that was currently suffering. From issues, hatred, and stress. Why did he still care for others when he was the one in a bad situation? "It's nothing. I was really feeling sick and Key... wait, don't tell me you like Key, too." He almost choked on air, before looking at him with a weird, confused look. "Excuse me?!"

"Oh, Jongkey." she chuckled, nervously. "How about you? Are you okay too? Even with all of these---"
"Kyukyu, I am. Fighting for the girl I love... gives me strength." he explained, smiling softly. Sunkyu nodded, looking away. "Oh, the bus is here." She stood up, leaving him there, wondering.

Why was she acting this way?

----

sorry I took a long time. XD COMMENT HUUU.