Not an idiot.

Always going to be.

He pulled her into the empty room where the newbies would rehearse before going on stage, making her have a shocked expression on her face. "What exactly do you want help with?" she asked, slowly withdrawing her hand from his grip. Jonghyun leaned against the wall and crossed his arms, thinking deeply.

"Jonghyun."

"Ah." he snapped out of a daze. "It's Sekyung... she said she was... tired? What does that mean?" The confused look on his face made Sunkyu almost do a facepalm. So he was clueless when it came to girls. Figures.

She didn't exactly know what to say, either. She feared that she would offend him, or say the wrong thing. "Um..." she bit her lip, fumbling with the hem of her shirt. "Maybe she's tired of the news? And issues? When I told that before to my ex-boyfriend," he suddenly looked up at her. She only looked at him with a hard expression. "It meant I was tired of the relationship."

"A- are you saying she's tired of me? Us? Of fighting for us?" he asked, but it was said like he was talking to himself, as he touched his temple. "What should I do?"

Sunkyu shrugged, holding the doorknob. "Talk to her. Properly." And with that she opened the door, and left Jonghyun to reflect by himself.

----

"I CAN'T TOUCH MY ~" Joohyun again sang, this time, it was a parody of B2ST's song, Soom. Sunkyu laughed, throwing a pillow at her, making her fall off her balance. "Be quiet!"

"I'm just so happy we won the rookie award. We beat Girls Day, 9 Muses, even Coed!" she exclaimed, making Ria roll her eyes. But she smiled nonetheless. "Yeah, I'm happy too."

"Yeah, me too." Sunkyu said, in a mutter.

----

"YOU BROKE UP WITH HER?!" she exclaimed with her jaw slacked as she stared at an emotionless-looking Jonghyun. He sighed, boring holes at her head. "It was bound to happen sooner or later. I don't want to involve her in many more mess."

He must really love her then, she thought.

"I hope you two can be happy in the future." she admitted to him, honestly, even though her eyes were turning kind of glassy. She pressed her weight off the wall she was leaning on and stood up straightly. "One day, right?" Jonghyun nodded. "Maybe."

Then she left, as if she was in a hurry.

Jonghyun wasn't an idiot. He knew Sunkyu had her own problems. But he was thankful that she was giving time to listen to him. Maybe it was time for him to listen to her, too.