Okay.

Always going to be.

"I'm okay." she gave out a half-hearted smile at the sunbaenims who passed her by. "I'm just tired... really tired." A yawn convinced all of them that she really was okay. But she wasn't. Something bothered her. And that was Kim Jonghyun. Song Sunkyu's heart is basically in ruins right now. Her three group members looked at her.

"Sunkyu-ssi?" their leader, Kyul, poked her cheek.

Snapping out of her daze, she smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine. Terrific, really. Just... so, so tired."

"It's raining pretty hardly. Can we go get hot chocolate on the way home?" Ria, the maknae, pouted, tugging on their manager's jacket. He nodded, but shrugged her off. "Okay, but if we're going then SHINee's going. Their manager is sick." Sunkyu's face paled, her hands automatically going up to the ends of her curly black hair. "Is that okay?" he asked them.

They all nodded.

"Yeah, of course." Joohyun, the best dancer in the group, shrugged.

Their manager looked at Sunkyu and his eyes widened a bit. "Sunkyu-ah, are you sick? You look as if you're about to cry."

But she wasn't looking at him. She was looking at someone a few feet away.

Jonghyun's girlfriend.

It basically . She fell for a friend. Thinking that she might have a chance... but she didn't. "I... my back hurts a bit and I'm tired." she told the manager, staring at him for a bit. "But I think I can still go out... can I?"

"Sure kid, sure. As long as you don't break anything."

Too late.

---

"So I said: I'm already married. To fried chicken!" Onew cracked a lame joke, but everyone still laughed. Sunkyu was seated by the window, giving her an opportunity to press her forehead on the glass and look at the rain. It was if though the sky was crying for her.

"Are you okay?" Jonghyun asked from across the table as he withdrew his arm from around Sekyung's shoulder to grab a can of Coke. She blinked as his eyes examined her. "Yeah, I am."

To be honest, she wasn't sure if her feelings for him were love or only affection. But him being with another girl broke her heart. But Sunkyu's a strong girl. She won't break down.

"Cupcake?" Joohyun offered her cutely, as she was beside her. Sunkyu couldn't help but laugh, making all of them smile.

"Ah! There's our pretty Kyukyu!" Minho clapped, amusingly.

She blushed, ashamed of the nickname SHINee gave her. "Don't call me that! It's annoying."

"Didn't you give that nickname to her?" Sekyung giggled, looking at Jonghyun with clear affection in her eyes. "It's so cute."
 

Sunkyu bit her lip, but smiled at the rest.

"You feel better?" Ria asked.

She scoffed, but smiled. "Ha. No."

---

I do not like or love or even know Sekyung that much. She will not be a bad girl in this story, okay. Subscribe please!