Day When They About to See One Drama Play

Days of Ours
 
 

Almost a whole hour took Suzy for tossing around her bed, cozying in the day off, recalling nearly the former week spent for exam and rehearsals. She was then reviewing four gifts facing on top of her reading desk. Presented from her most treasured friends by prior night, which caused a wide smile spread as she was getting up, to come in reaching.

The first she grabbed was a simple, leathery choker given by Baekhyun, who once expressed that he loved the item she wore when they were out together. He also added that it totally looked good on her, and inexpensive— he was sticking with their own made up regulations. For the reason that they were still had to pay for the tuition, which was far from low-priced in the top country— in advance of he stated that he also brought a similar piece for himself. Shaking her head she contemplated, how was someone with taste such as the outspoken guy could even like a girl?

Next, was a head accessory with sort of circular white object on top, imitating a saintly piece. She remembered the minute Chanyeol exclaimed, ‘Because you’re the angel who tied such evil between ourselves’ he received some constant smacks from Baekhyun and Sehun. Well, the tallest had always been the person who loved giving sweet talks— although sometimes he was so beyond cheesy— compared to the rest, or even none of them had ever spoken to her.

Following a book she kept reading its review on the back, convincing it was one for self-assurance. The title was a bit childlike, she chuckled as knowing this was in fact for below age of twelve. Her steady bickering partner was now working in a bookstore, mainly for children. Still, she appreciated Kai’s effort of attaining it, said that it was one of their best-sellers. The cover was a bit reflecting him though, a pirouetting kid with slight darker skin. She always considered him remained having unseen juvenile— beside Sehun, the most spoilt one, and let alone his hidden dancing skill she once discovered— which had constantly caused they quarreled.

Lastly, the comforter set carried by her longest running best friend. The packaging was even now complete— the palest guy was mad last night when the guys wanted to use it as they were slumbering altogether in the bubbliest living space— beaming, she knew what he meant, basically wanted her as the receiver to appreciate it first.

Suzy put the peach one of pastel-colored set before looking to a full body mirror near her walking closet. She was wearing the choker on her neck, the angelic piece by head, quilt wrapping her body as her one hand was holding the sky blue colored book. Giggling as she seemed silly reflecting herself to the looking glass, nonetheless she didn’t mind. Never once she had ever been this contented as receiving presents from her friends. Then, she heard her iPhone beeped from the end table.

 

Later at lunchtime,

 

“You’ve been full with your phone all day…”

Suzy was glancing to the voice from her side. Kai yawned as stretching his hand, tilting to her chair support. Looking steady at her, the tanned guy then spoke again,

“Who’s you’re texting?”

She stared as pulling herself away from him. Even so holding her mobile and looking over it once another beep arrived. Then, she leaned again to adjoin, texting as answering.

“First, we just met for this lunch… And, please don’t be too overprotective—“

She received a light nudge before he was leaning his sleepy head on to her shoulder. He was much calmer whenever been heavy-eyed. She didn’t know yet he gave a peek to the device on her hold.

“Ah… Kris,”

He looked away once perceiving a name from the phone screen. She beheld at him who appeared not wanting to know further.

“Just giving one other Christmas greetings…” She said.

“Hmm…” He simply responded as still leaning to her.

 

Supposing he was the only person had ever confronted the thought young man, he never had deemed Kris as he was a criminal. Quite contrasting the three others, who have sudden resistant by the time they discerned what have he done to their only best girl friend.

 

“Not taking anything too in advance—“

“I believe in you…”

She yanked some of his raven hair after hearing what he mumbled in such mocking tone. Before was getting up, causing him almost tumbled to the floor. Hence the cutleries on the table were already cluttering, composing such noise. She tried hard to hold the laughter whilst his face was in full crimson red, embarrassed as the family tables near theirs had definitely watching.

 

It was one of those restaurants where people gathered, mostly in the end of year, to spend some quality time while enjoying vastly excellent comfort foods.

 

“We sure cannot leave those two alone…”

“Yeah, it’s like they can’t be the ones who’ll make world at peace—“

“Yeol, what the hell you’re talking about…”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol have their own while for dispute as perceiving their bickering set of two were making fuss from the table. For a reason that Sehun has stormed out approaching. By his usual-fine-looking figure wrapped in posh winter coat, which has made eyes turning as if it was a runway show with a person holding platter he just had from the buffet. He was later in charge for stating apology— by his cold, charming way of mannerism— for the scene his friends created.

 

Even an ordinary lunch could cause lots merriment to their own group.

 


 

“Here,”

Back in her loft, they were enjoying each cup of green tea, which Suzy’s mother had sent from Korea. They done it to cleanse the grease they got from their bunch of meal earlier— she was already changing in her house clothes, sweater and washed jeans. The rest of her friends were wearing the same in this holiday season— Sehun and Baekhyun were looking at one another, before sharing what she handed them to the person besides, Kai and Chanyeol. Two some kind of invitations they were observing.

“What’s this?”

As they might expect, the most outspoken overlapped everyone turns to ask her.

“I told you guys of giving invitation to my play, in the day after tomorrow… Each of that is valid for two persons.” She replied, taking seat in her regular spot similar to Baekhyun and Kai.

“I think I kinda busy in the 27th—“

The tanned guy had merely finished his sentence when the girl pinched him, and he screamed out of a sting by his toned arm.

“Ow!”

“You promise to come! All of you did.”

 

They all really did when the conversation had brought up somewhere in between their exams week bustle. This was her first time becoming a main lead of the whole college play.

 

“So, you’re telling us to come with a plus one?”

She nodded replying the tallest, who had another talk he wanted to confer.

“But, how come I never see this show’s poster in any place near classes?”

“Because some dummies in our department have collides with the acting major…”

“Yeah” Caught a glimpse to the mademoiselle, he grinned, “Thankfully we’re not hating you here, Bae…”

He received some light strike from the petite buddy on the side. She laughed as shifting glance to another pair by the other sideways. Sehun was about to discuss something to the person alongside.

“So, Kai…”

“Hmm,”

The tanned one was still examining the small piece of cardboard as listening to him.

“You’re going with me, huh?”

Raising an eyebrow, he was replying the palest. “Are you asking me out?”

Sehun rolled his eyes soon when he heard Kai’s playful respond, slumping his head to the couch armrest as he was too lazy to retort. Causing guffaw flown around the space from the rest of three. The younger guys had always have their own way to mesmerize people around them. Not to mention, sometimes their differences would cause some clashes, while another they could be as sweet as what Charlie eaten in Willy Wonka’s factory. Kai was then noticing of how the slight younger get annoyed, in advance of him hopped on to his side of seating support.

“Sehun-ah, don’t be mad at me…”

He twined an arm to the bony shoulder, as Sehun was still trying to get away from him.

“How about wearing our twin turtlenecks to the play?”

The question has made the other seemed drawn to the idea. He curved a smile on his regular flat thin lips. “Sure…”

“T-neck bros!”

They called out and later were having their specific world of glee as the others enjoyed beaming.

 


 

Sehun and Kai have really worn their twin pieces in the day of the play. Respectively having their personal style; the younger complemented it with a black leather jacket, not forgetting the classy shade, saying the sun shone brightly in the late afternoon. On the other hand, the tanned guy had simply wore it as a single attraction to his nice figure, holding a coat by one arm. Both were also wearing none less than fine-fitting dark jeans and their hair were effortlessly messy by the wind.

The two of them, side-by-side, subtly strode down the street. Moving toward the famous old theater building made by bricks, causing every eyes not able to refuse staring. In which Baekhyun and Chanyeol followed a few steps in behind, making plans by themselves of not wanting to get beaten by the youngers, in term of appearances. The dynamic duo sure had their own stunning side on top.

 

They were queuing as waiting for their turn of entering the building. Turned out, there was a huge amount of people wanting to see the show. They recalled once Suzy said that the play tickets have been sold out, which was why the guys were actually lucky enough to get invitation for the pass.

 

The posters of the show lining up by the wall near the entrance and soon were attracting those guys to ramble their— sometimes— impractical remarks.

Viewing at those, they perceived that Suzy was embraced by a young man; his face was flawless with assurance, as the facial features were not having even one part, not being on point. The on stage couple were locking eyes on the artwork, portraying of how madly in love they were for acting as a modern Romeo and Juliet throughout the play.

Taking off his shades, Sehun snorted as pondering on it.

Jealous, was not a word quite well-defined of what way he was envious to the lead male performer.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were later joining him, in advance of one not-so-tiny arm punched right to the actor nose tip, straight to the poster. Not realizing such thick bricks laid in arrears, the petite guy had loss at words.

Motherer—“

Chanyeol and Sehun detained him quick to cause any commotion, and thankfully they were soon passing the admission. Whereas Kai had almost rolling on the floor, laughing by watching just how thoughtless his friends behaved.

 

 


 

 

A/N: Pardon for the very brief and hasty update ;) 

Hope you are enjoying it! ^.^v