XIX

Bride in Sneakers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli was a bit afraid to meet Minho's mom actually.She afraid she can't accept her.

Minho helds her hands tightly.

She looks at Minho's omma face.She looks like a nice person.

''So,you're Sulli.Minho already told me about you.I don't know that my son will end up with a girl like you.I mean that you're too pretty for him.''

Sulli smiled.She thought that Mrs Choi want to say that she's not good enough for him.

''I know that Minho is not a guy that 's good at everything.It's really hard for him to express his feelings for others,but if he's with me,he would ask me to treat him like a little kid.''

Sulli noticed that Minho was try to hiding his face from her.She already know that Minho can be so immature sometimes.

Minho asked to his mom if they can go now,as it's already night and they planned to watch a movie after that.

''Are you guys planning to go somewhere?''

''Yes,sorry omma I couldn't have a dinner with you today.''

''Don't worry,you can come here with Sulli tomorrow.''

Sulli hugs Minho's omma,she got a kiss on her cheeks.

Sulli grabbed Minho's shirt as they enter the car.

''Can I ask you one question?''

''What is it?''

''Did you really think I'm the perfect one,are you sure you won't ever regret it later?''

''I don't think so I should think that way,even you could be a bit weird sometimes but I do feel lonely when you're not with me.''

''You d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter