XVI

Bride in Sneakers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~sorry for my grammar~

Krystal makes her way to the cafe.She bring the necklace that Minho gave to her on her 22nd birthday.

She enters the cafe and she saw Minho's already there.

She walks to Minho with a heavy step.Minho still can make her heart flutters even she already wants to forget about him.

''Krys,thanks for coming.''

''Minho,just straight to the point,I've somewhere to go later.''

''I've make an order for you.Iced lemon tea and cheesecake.Is it okay?''

Krystal nods.Now,it seems like she could burst her tears here.

She wants everything turns to normal.She wants Minho back.

But,she know that Minho will still choose Sulli.

She envy Sulli,eventhough they just met,but she could feel Minho's love for her isn't a joke.

Krystal puts the necklace on the table.''I want to give this back to you.''

''You can just keep it.I don't mind.''

''Aniya,I don't want to remember anything about us.I don't want to get hurt.''

Minho smiles a bit.''Can we still be friend?You really don't want to see me again after this?''

Krystal nods.''I ....wish I'm not fall in love with you...not even once.You're so mean.''

''I'm sorry,I know it's my fault.''

''Now you know,right?''Krystal wipes her tears.''Is she perfect than me?Why you choose her instead of me?''

''She's not perfect and I don't ever think that I'll fall in love with her.But,she makes my day everytime I'm with her.I don't know what to do if she's not by my side.''

''..................''

''And you,Krystal...I'm glad thay we used to love each other.I'm sorry for everything.I hope you have a better life without me.''

Krystal remains silence.She looks at Minho's face.

MInho hugs her shoulder.''Sorry...even I say it thousand times,I know you won't still forgive me,but please I really meant it.I'm so thankful that you came into my life.''

After finished their meal,Krysta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter