The Concert

A Crazy Twist of Fate

"Gong sam sam gong u-kis-seu jjang, gong sam sam gong daebak u-kis-seu!

Shin Soo-hyun, Lee Kiseop, I-la-i, AJ, Hoon Min, Kevin, Shin Dongho, U-Kis-Seu!"

 

I heard this as I opened my eyes. These tunes sound so familiar. They are... they are... U-Kiss fanchants. OH . U-Kiss fanchants? I immediately stood up. I saw myself in a crowd, crowd of fangirls cheering for U-Kiss.

 

What the hell did just happened? How did I end up here?

 

======================================================================================

    I was really confused. What is this? How did I get here? Didn’t I get kidnapped awhile ago? And now I’m standing here like nothing ever happened? I swear that it was not a dream, definitely not. I am sure of that, 100%.

 

“Excuse me Miss, how long was I seated here?”, I asked the girl sitting beside me as she just timidly smile.

“I’m sorry Miss, but you were there even before the concert started and even before I arrived. You’re just sleeping there comfortably. “, she said as she continued cheering for U-Kiss as they were now performing on stage.

 

EVEN BEFORE THE CONCERT STARTED? That can’t be happening.

 

“Don’t you recognize me? “, I asked her once more, as I saw her became curious.

“Ani. Did we, met each other before?”, she asked me.

“I’m Kim Hyun Ri. I am a new idol. Didn’t you even see me on TV?”, I asked as she just shook her head.

 

Look here, I’m not trying to be boastful or something, but it’s because I want to know the reason why I’m here.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, U-Kiss imnida. ~!”, I heard them say as they bowed.

“We’ll be having a short break for a while, so please wait for us~!”, Soohyun said as they all went backstage.

 

Meanwhile at the backstage...

 

“Hyung, she woke up already~!”, Dongho told Kevin.

“I know. I’m really feel bad for Hyun Ri. “, Kevin said as Soohyun patted his back.

“Don’t worry. It’s all because you’ll be doing something great for her today. “, Soohyun replied.

“But did you see her reaction awhile ago? She looks so lost. “, Kevin said as he sighed.

“It’s alright, Kevin. We’ll explain to her later on. Don’t worry. “, Eli said as they all got ready for their next performance.

 

Back to Hyun Ri

I don’t know what to do. People don’t seem to notice me. They don’t even talk to me. And furthermore, I don’t know why I ended up here. But well, why don’t I just enjoy the concert? And it was peaceful like this, having no reporters and fans swarming at you.

 

U-Kiss went back and started performing again. I jumped and screamed for them like an ordinary fangirl. I missed this feeling I once had. Back then, I just used to be an ordinary fangirl, cheering for them like no other without anyone noticing me. But now, I’m an artist. It was hard for me to buy their CDs and get their autographs. But now, I loved this feeling of being free from all the worries of being an artist.

 

“Without you, neomu bogo shippeunde. Without you.... “, I sang along as they perform on stage.

“Kevin-ah~! SARANGHAE!”, a fan near me exclaimed.

Pft. Another rival.

 

I got my bag and opened it. Inside the bad revealed the poster I made yesterday night. It says there, “Kevin oppa, hwaiting~! U-Kiss hwaiting~!”.

I got it and held it up high. I smiled at my work. Perfect. I did my best. Haha.

 

As they were singing, I hummed along and waved my poster. Due to my dismay, Kevin oppa and the other U-Kiss member never looked at me. What is their problem? But then, I continue and held it up high even more. I tiptoed and jumped, but to no avail, there were no reactions from them. There was even a time that I fell, yet no one helped me. What is wrong with the people nowadays?

 

Before their last and final song, all the lights went out. And since, it is a covered court, all you can see are just pink lightsticks. But I was dumbfounded with what I saw.

All the fans were holding pink lightsticks, and in between those pink lightsticks are lighted yellow lightsticks forming three letters, CCC, and a red heart. I tried my best not to cry, but tears went out.

 

“What the hell is this?”, I said as I cried even more.

 

Suddenly, a spotlight shone right into my eyes. It was very bright, and I can’t help but to close my eyes. I was still crying because of the CCC lightsticks. Then suddenly, I felt myself being brought up to the stage.

There was a seat for me in the middle in which I sat on, and all the U-Kiss members went backstage.

 

I spotted a mic near to me and I grabbed it.

The crowd was silent, and all you can hear is the breathing of the people. The sight was indeed, very surprising.

I the mic and started to speak.


“Gomawoyo, KissMes for supporting U-Kiss here in their first ever concert here in Korea. Thankyou for loving and supporting them. I wish that you’ll never ever forget them. They’re really very great. They’re good and nice people. It's been a hard time for them, but I know that they really appreciate your love and support. They're simply amazing, yet the other people still doesn't realize that. I wish that they'll achieve their goal someday. Let's support them all together KissMes. I've been a fan since their debut days, and I knew that they really worked hard and tried their best to get the achievements they have now.The memories I shared with them will forever be tattooed on my heart and mind. And to those CCC fans, thankyou so much for the earnest love you’ve been showing us. Thankyou. Those lightsticks really made me cry. I don't why I'm blabbering about all these things but thankyou for giving me a chance to say what I truly feel.  “, I said as I tried to control the remaining tears in my eyes, but failed to do so.

 

After speaking, fans started clapping, and they started cheering for U-Kiss. After a minute of clapping and cheering, I heard the sound of the guitar and saw a silhouette of a person playing the guitar.

 

“Saying I love you, is not the words I want to hear from you,

It’s not that I want to, not to say but if you only knew,

How easy.....”

 

A spotlight was directed onto the person playing the guitar, Kevin. He got his eyes closed while playing the song, and he wore a completely new outfit. He was wearing a blue suit, with a bow on his neck. He was playing the white guitar he was holding, and he was singing solemnly. I can’t help but to be amaze at the perfection of the guy I’ve always loved, the one that I always yearned for.

 

I closed my eyes and tears silently flow. He sang the song in a melodramatic one, and I was touched by his voice, the angelic voice that I’ve always been wanting to heard.

After the song, I clapped my hands. He opened his eyes and put the guitar on the floor. He walked near me, and I was becoming nervous.

 

Suddenly, he knelt down infront of me.

 

“Hyun Ri-ah, will ......”

======================================================================================

CLIFFHANGER~! What will Kevin say? Let’s see. HAHA. My computer got fixed already. And I’ll be updating. Comments? Suggestions? What do you think will he say to Hyun Ri? HAHA~! Come on and tell me what’s on your mind.