Kidnapped?

A Crazy Twist of Fate

 

         I am now backstage with Kevin oppa. It was just a few minutes ago that we sang on stage. I am done performing and so was he and UKiss.

I blushed as I noticed something. We were now walking together, holding hands. Since when did I held his hands? Well, I don’t care now.

 

“Eh, oppa. “,I said.

“Neh?”,he asked me.

“Your hand. “,I said as I pointed my index finger at our intertwined hands.

“Oops. Sorry. “,he said as he released my hand, and scratched his head.

“Neh. It’s alright.”,I said, smiling.

 

Suddenly, I felt his hands on mine again. I was dumbfounded.

“What’s this?”, I asked him as I pointed our intertwined hands again.

“You said it’s alright, right?”,he said as he just smiled sweetly at me.

“Haha. Pabo-ah. Arasso, let’s stay like this. “,I said as I smiled, even holding his hands tighter. He did the same thing too. And I smiled.

 

“Hyun Ri-ah. Will you be available on April 10?”, Kevin oppa asked me as we are walking towards my dressing room.

“Oppa, mianhe. I have a tight schedule on that day. Waeyo? What’s the event?”,I asked him as he frowned a little.

“Ah. We are going to have our concert on that day. Didn’t you know?”, he asked with a little hint of disappointment on his voice.

Of course I know it, pabo. I’m a KissMe right? Of course, I would surprise you on that day.

“Ah, chongmal mianhe. I’m really not available on that day. “,I said, sadly. Though deep inside, I am excited for the concert.

“Ah, chincha? I understand. It’s alright. Just, keep in touch with me on that day, arasso? “, he said as he released his hands from mine, for we were already in front of my dressing room.

“Nehneh. I promise. So, annyeong. “, I said as I bid farewell to him.

“Neh. I’ll see you soon.“, he said as he smirked and left.

 

Kevin Woo, what the hell is that smirk for? Don’t you think I don’t know you. Pabo. I know you’re up to something. But, what is that something?

 

I immediately shook off my thoughts as I fixed my things and changed my clothes. As I was done changing, my manager walked in my room holding two pieces of small paper. It somehow looks like tickets. Ooh. TICKETS~!

“Unnie-ah~! Those are the tickets for the U-Kiss’ concert right? Did you get the VIP? Omona, I’m so excited. “, I said as I hugged her and got the tickets from her hands.

“Neh. Neh. Look how excited you are. “,she said as she laughed.

“Unnie, gomawo. Chincha gomawo.(Thankyou so much.)”, I said as I hugged her once more.

“Neh. Cheonmaneyo. Just remember to dress well, arasso?”,she said as she returned the hug.

Dress well? Waeyo? I just need to wear my fanshirt and bring lightsticks with me. That’s a must.”, I said as she shook her head.

“Aniyo. You’re a star now. You need to dress nicely. You should wear dresses and heels. “, she said as I shook my head.

“ANIYO. I don’t want to wear heels. Unnie, that’s a concert! I’m supposed to have fun! Heels are a big NO NO. “, I said as I shook my head once more.

“You should listen to me. Or else, I won’t let you go to the concert. “,she said as she smirked.

“Arasso. Arasso. “,I said as I got my bag and put the tickets inside.

 

Something smells fishy. I wonder what it is.

“I’ll just take a call, Hyun Ri-ah. I’ll be back. “,my manager said as I nodded.

“Take your time. “,I said.

 

Meanwhile...

“I’m done with my mission. “, the woman said, as she laughed.

“Good job, Ms. Park. “, the man said as he laughed with her.

 

April 10, 2011

        Omo. It’s the day of the concert~! I’m so excited. Of course I woke up early. I ate my breakfast which was sent by my manager. Look, she’s really nice. After my breakfast, I took and bath.

 

Well, what should I wear? I opened my clothes and tried to look for something good. After a few minutes of deciding what to wear, I smiled. I’ll wear this. It’ll be perfect.

A pink dress that doesn’t look too formal nor too casual would be great.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gWkUl2kO9ac/S-9QnA1TSRI/AAAAAAAAC1o/rI7XWyNaYsk/s1600/matthew-williamson-valencia-beaded-cocktail-dress-277191-100493_zoom.jpg

And then, I paired it up with these heels.

http://cdn1.iofferphoto.com/img/item/167/380/023/high-heels-pumps-shoes-woman-shoes-silver-l488-48b77.jpg

 

After changing my clothes, I put on a small amount of make-up and did my hair. After all those preparations, I got my bag and SLR camera, and went out of the house.

 

As soon as I stepped out of the house, I saw 2 buff men wearing black clothes. Their faces were covered and I can’t tell who they are. What is this? I’m so nervous. Will I be kidnapped? No, will I die? Did I do something bad? Who are these guys? Mafia leaders? . What did I do?

 

“Wha---wha—what are you doing—h-hhere?”,I asked them stuttering. These two guys went closer to me, and I gulped.

“I asked you... what—what are you doing here?”,I said almost screaming. This one guys went closer to me and I screamed.

“I’m sorry. “,he said as I felt dizzy and everything went black.

 

I’m sorry Kevin. I won’t be able to your concert.

====================================================================================


"Gong sam sam gong u-kis-seu jjang, gong sam sam gong daebak u-kis-seu!

Shin Soo-hyun, Lee Kiseop, I-la-i, AJ, Hoon Min, Kevin, Shin Dongho, U-Kis-Seu!"

 

I heard this as I opened my eyes. These tunes sound so familiar. They are... they are... U-Kiss fanchants. OH . U-Kiss fanchants? I immediately stood up. I saw myself in a crowd, crowd of fangirls cheering for U-Kiss.

 

What the hell did just happened? How did I end up here?

===============================================================================================

Omo, Hyun Ri is confused. What happened? How did she end up in the crowd? Is this part of Dongho’s plan? Tune in and see in the next chapters. ;)