Life is hard

Tease

Wooshin's POV

I hate life. Seriously. Life is a piece of . What terrible decisions have I made in life to get me to this point? What have I done wrong to deserve this? Someone please enlighten me...but seriously I hate life. It's a cruel little of an .

Why you may ask. The answer's simple. Pretend you have a huge crush on someone. And then imagine that guy (or girl), tells you...

"Hyung, do I look good?"

And they lift their goddamn shirt and show you their white chocolate abs with the most innocent smile in the entire ing world. Yeah, just got real didn't it?

Well that's what's happening right now. To me. 

"U-um...you look great!"I blurted out, scratching the back of my head sheepishly, finding my black shoelaces particularly interesting. 

"Thanks hyung! I'm working out really hard for them since Hwannie hyung keeps trying to rip my shirt off during live stages."

Well I wish he did you fine piece of god I wish I was a girl so you could screw me into the bed sheets and make me scream until all the other members hear-

"Earth to Wooshin hyung! Hello...?" 

I snap out of my Xiao induced daze and find myself staring straight into his eyes.

Oh I could swim in those huge eyes of his oh man I wished I could gaze into those eyes as he pounded into me with his-

"Wooshin hyung!" 

"WHAT WHERE'S THE FIRE!" 

"There's no fire dummy! You've just been spacing out for the last two minutes!"

If only you knew you y piece of ...wow I'm desperate

"Well, I'll see you later, hyung!" Xiao gave me a swift goodbye hug as he bounced off to who knows where.

Man, he is so damn fine!
.
.
.
.
.
.
what am I doing with my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thirty minutes later I find myself in the practice room a bit early for our scheduled dance practice. I was wearing one if my favorite sleeveless muscle tees which were ultra comfy and showed off what little I had of biceps. Going up to the big mirror, I flex a little and check myself out. 

No where near Jinhoo...

I lift the hem of my shirt slightly and study my faintly forming six pack.

Getting there I guess. No where near Xiao or even Sunyoul though...

The only thing I had going for me was my face, but even that wasn't all good since I get accused of plastic surgery all the time. See, this is why I say life is hard.

"Hyung! What are you doing here so early-"

Xiao walks in with my hand still holding my shirt up half way up my torso.

Goddammit why does the world hate me so ing much.

"I'm so sorry hyung! I didn't mean to show off... Having abs isn't everything! You don't need to worry about not having them!" Xiao anxiously waves his palms in front of him while trying to comfort me with his sweet yet bitter sounding words.

"I just really wish I had them like you, the fans love it, don't they?" 

I also really want you to see them y

"No no no! Hyung doesn't need to worry about what the fans think! They love you for your voice and your personality, not for your body! Hyung is perfect the way he is!" 

I feel my ears and cheeks turn a bright shade of crimson as my brain registers what he said.

I manage to mutter a soft "Thanks" before Kogyeol strolls in like the nobleman he is, followed by most of the other members.

Before I know it, we're swept up in dance practice like always, Xiao's concerned smile etched my mind. It makes for good motivation honestly.

After a few repetitions of our debut song, Kuhn lets us take a break. I collapse on the floor in a heap with a cold bottle of water, brushing a strand of bright red hair out of my face. 

"Wooshin-ah, what's gotten into you? You seem pretty distracted today."Jinhoo taps me on the shoulder, his eyebrows raised.

"It's nothing really. I just don't feel all too well this morning."

"I guess if you're sure that's all it is. If you feel uncomfortable just take another break alright?"Jinhoo walks away, but I feel like he doesn't really believe my ty excuse.

I glance around the room, eyes searching for a certain someone. He's playing around with his best friend, a grin I know and love adorning his beautiful face.

I let a sigh escape my lips as I contemplated telling him how I feel. I knew it would end in tears on my part, a whole lot of silent treatment, and maybe ruin our friendship forever. I couldn't bear that not ever.

It's not worth it, you idiot. He'll just reject you.

That's what I tell myself.

The hard cold truth hits me like a pile of bricks.