Chapter 7

School, Love and Dance

Song Yi's P.O.V

"We're back! We've found Song Yi!" Ji Young shouted when we reached the camp site. Everyone gathered around us except for Mi Sook who hung back.

"Are you alright?" Miss Li asked in concern. I nodded my head. 

"That's good. Now that Song Yi's found, let's have our dinner and play some bonding games after that," Miss Li said. 

After a sumptuous meal of barbeque, it was time for the games.

"Firstly, we are going to play "Earthball". Basically, you have to keep the ball in the air for 30 hits. No one can hit the ball twice in a row. Ready?" Miss Li asked. 

"Yes!" we answered. Miss Li threw the ball. We laughed as we tried to keep the ball in the air. The game turned out harder than I thought! But at least it was fun and we managed to complete the game eventually.

Following that, we played "Human Knot" in which we had to form a circle and untangle the "human knot" which was formed by holding  hands with a person who was not directly next to him or her. It was rather challenging trying to untangle the "knot" but we were able to successfully accomplished the game.

After the games, it was bed time. I tossed and turned as I tried to fall asleep. Urgh. I couldn't stop thinking about Jung Kook. All because I suddenly hugged him. Then again, he wasn't as bad as I thought. After all, he did search for me.

Frustrated that I couldn't sleep, I decided to get some fresh air outside. To my surprise, Jung Kook was there as well. 

"Hey. Couldn't sleep as well?" I asked, walking towards him. He looked surprised to see me as well.

"Yeah," Jung Kook replied. An awkward silence then hovered over us.

"Thanks for finding me just now," I said, trying to break the silence.

"No problem," he answered.

"You aren't as horrible as I thought. You just need to hand in your assignments on time," I joked. He laughed a little at my words.

"I guess so, huh. And you're not so bad yourself," he smiled. 

"Maybe we all should hang out sometime?" I suggested.

"Why not? Tae Hyung and Ji Min are alright with you and Ji Young now. And I'm sure the rest of my friends will be cool with you two," he replied, grinning. We then talked about other things like dance and school. 

After talking for a while, Jung Kook yawned a little.

"It's getting late now. I think we should go back to sleep," he said. I looked at my watch. Oh my god. It was 1 a.m!

"Gosh! You're right! Goodnight, Jung Kook!" I said as I made my way back to my tent. 

"Goodnight, Song Yi!" he answered, walking back to his tent.

 

 


Hope you guys have enjoyed the story so far! A Christmas special will come out on Christmas. It will be in "Collection of Kpop One Shots". Do look forward to it! ^^