Chapter 8

School, Love and Dance

A few days later during dance practice...

Song Yi's P.O.V

"Ok. I've decided to add a dance move to the choreography. So can Song Yi and Jung Kook come up to demonstrate it?" Miss Li requested. The two of us went up to Miss Li. She then told us how the dance move went. Jung Kook and I took our places. I skipped towards Jung Kook and twirled into Jung Kook's arms. We stared at each other for a moment before we let go of each other. I blushed a little. Great. Now my heart felt fluttery. The two of us went back to our seats. I was certain that Mi Sook was giving me a dirty look all this while.

"Now that the move is demonstrated, can you find a partner to do it? It must be of the opposite gender," Miss Li instructed. I saw Mi Sook walking towards Jung Kook, probably wanting to ask him to practice with her. Jung Kook said something to her and walked away. Right towards me. Mi Sook glared at me before finding someone else. 

"May I have this dance?" Jung Kook asked, bowing mockingly. I went a little red and giggled.

"Sure," I answered. We then practice the dance move a few times.

"You are pretty good!" Jung Kook complimented.

"Thanks. You are amazing yourself," I replied modestly.

Jung Kook was about to reply when Miss Li asked us to stop and practice the whole choreography.

"One, two, three, four! Two, two three, four..." Miss Li yelled as we executed the dance moves. Along the way, Miss Li corrected us when we made a mistake.

After practicing for a few hours, we sat down on the floor, exhausted.

"Good job, everyone. Go home and get plenty of rest. See you next practice!" Miss Li said. We thanked Miss Li before making our way back home.