Fin.

Wu's Words

 “.........and our company policy aims to bring satisfaction to both our customers and employees. A happy employee equals a happy customer and happy customers equals more money and more money equals a very happy me. Therefore I believe that satisfaction is an integral part of the policy- ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION?!"

 

Chanyeol looked up from the very interesting swirls of milk in his coffee cup.

“Uh.....what?"

 

“Dude you'er supposed to be listening to me!" Kris glared at him, furrowing his well-groomed eyebrows.

 

“Dude no one cares about your stupid nonexistent company or its policies."

 

“Dude it will exist and my company polices are genius. As I said satisfaction will be the main......"

 

“Dude you're talking about a company that's gonna sell s. No one cares about its policies."

 

“Excuse me, they will be DESIGNER s okay."

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. “Does your future ‘company' even have a name?"

 

Kris smirked. “I've named it ‘Masta Wu.'"

 

“Master who?"

 

“Masta Wu."

 

“Dude you're naming a toy shop Masta Wu?"

 

“Why yes I am. It's named after the greatest toy in the entire galaxy." Kris smiled proudly.

 

Chanyeol gaped at him.

 

“Dude you didn't."

 

“Yes I did."

 

“No you didn't!"

 

“Yes I ing did!"

 

“You named your toy store after a rapper?!"

 

“WHAT?! No! I named my, excuse you, COMPANY after my !"

 

“DUDE YOU NAMED YOUR AFTER A RAPPER?!

 

“NO I DIDN'T NAME MY AFTER A RAPPER! HE NAMED HIMSELF AFTER MY !"

 

Chanyeol tried not to give into the urge to slam his head down on the table repeatedly.

 

“Speaking of....wanna go take Masta Wu out for a spin?" Kris sent him a smile that would've had mothers dialing 911 instantly.

Chanyeol grimaced. He stood up as calmly as he could, given the fact that his entire soul was cringing in disgust. He picked up his cup of coffee and poured it over the other's lap.

“Hell to the no bro."

 

Kris stared miserably at his now coffee stained jeans. He patted his wet crotch “I'm sorry buddy." He whispered sadly.

 

“CHANYEOL!" He called out after Chanyeol who was making a beeline towards the exit. He ignored the states of the other customers and yelled louder.

“DUDE! DON'T HATE ON MASTA WU!"

 

“CHANYEOL! COME BACK!"

 

“DUDE! COME BACK AND APOLOGIZE TO MY ! "

 

“DUDE APOLOGIZE TO MASTA WU!"

 

“DUDE! YOU HURT HIS FEELINGS!"

 

“DUDE!"

fin.


Uh.........Yes. Yes that's it......*runs away and hides under a rock*