Epilogue

A Pen For Your Thoughts

~Sunmi's P.O.V~

 

I get out of the taxi and gather all my luggage. It wasn't too much that I couldn't manage on my own.

I begin to walk into the airport lobby with many thoughts running through my mind. I'll begin a new relationship with my mother. I'm living in a new environment and it feels like a whole new life is starting for me. 

As I stand to wait in line, all I can do is think about him: my Minho oppa. I smile as I look at his gift that I'm wearing, subconsciously playing with it.

I hear someone call my name--a voice I know all too well for you. As I look through the lobby, I find him. He's standing up from his chair, smiling at me. I begin to smile as tears fill my eyes.

 

~Minho's P.O.V.~

 

I see her enter the lobby with her luggage. She looks so much more beautiful than that picture shows. My eyes follow her as she waits in line. I can't help but keep staring--staring at this girl I fell in love with.

I see her twirling my gift on her finger. The ring engraved with my name, so that she can feel like I'm always with her. What I noticed was that she put it on her left ring finger as if to say: "I'm Minho's. No one else can have me".

I call her name and smile as she turns to look at me. 

 

~Third Person P.O.V~

Eyes filled with happy tears, Sunmi runs to Minho and hugs him.

"Minho oppa!" She cries.

Minho smiles and hugs her as he kisses her head.

"Of course, I would come to see you off. I could never be too busy for you, Sunmi-ah."

She breaks the embrace and smiles up at him.

"I'm so happy! You always make me so happy!"

He kisses her head once more and smiles.

"Now I can finally say it to you in person."

Minho takes her face in his hands and looks into her eyes before he finishes. 

"I love you, Sunmi-ah."

She smiles and puts her hands over his.

"I love you too, oppa."

At that moment he kisses her on the lips. Soft and gentke but filled with so much emotion--so much love.

Minho breaks the kiss and takes an envelope out of his pocket. 

"This makes twenty-six." He says as he hands it to her.

She takes it and smiles.

"Read it when I'm gone. In fact, I should leave now. Go on. Don't miss your flight."

"Neh, oppa!"

He gives her one last hug before he walks away.

"Make sure you have an answer to that letter the next time you see me! I want it personally delivered."

He shouts with a smile as he waves.

Sunmih waves back and opens the letter once he's lost in the lobby crown

 

Sunmi-ah, 

Will you marry me?

Love, 

Minho

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: It's finally finished and very sad for me that it is. Thanks for reading and I hope you liked it! ♥