All My Friends Are Gay

Happy BirthDae!

Hello everyone, top-is-bae here! So, this is just something extra that I decided to add, call it a subplot if you will-- Anyway, I needed this. I had to write it. Be mad at me for distracting from the main plot if you will, but deep down I'm sure you needed it too ;D This is another, creative, side of the story: from the perspective of Youngbae's girlfriend, who receives texts and pictures from YB that ultimately lead her to get more and more worried about his safety--

And silven here too, this is 100% top-is-bae's work, I did not do anything with this chapter, I cannot for the life of me write straight pairings....though I've never tried. Enjoy, you the reader, are now Youngbae's girlfriend~!


Oh, the comfort.  You pull the cloud-like blankets tighter over your shoulders to preserve the blessed warmth of the bed, away from the cold outside air. Another’s soft, warm breaths tickle your neck as you slip in and out of sleep, and you give a quiet hum as each welcoming wisp dances across your skin. You turn to face him, the bed squeaking slightly, and see his small eyes and nose peeking out from under the covers. You have to sigh, because he really is beautiful. Against the white sheets, his skin looks tan and flawless. His well-groomed eyebrows--one artfully shaved on the side--slant upward as if he is delving deep into his subconscious. You reach a hand out to him, hesitant to leave the warmth, and gently his cheek. Your hand moves downward--back into the blankets--to trace his jaw line, and then back up. You know you have to wake him up now, and that when you do, he won't be happy about it.

"Babe," you breathe, now with both hands cradling his cheeks. Beginning to awake, he winces slightly at the cold of your fingers and turns away. Empathetically, you move a little closer and work your arms underneath his for a full embrace. "Babe,"  you whisper, with your lips touching his ear, and you kiss his cheek. He grumbles, still half asleep and annoyed to be disturbed on a Saturday morning.

"I know you can hear me," you say, hugging him tighter. "The party's today, remember?" You hear a low "oh, crap", and then he lazily turns back to you with blinking eyes. However, the look he gives you isn't one of annoyance. He searches your face with a softened expression, full of love and admiration, and slowly plants a kiss on your forehead, taking his sweet time when pulling away. You breathe out, and already he rises, much to your dismay. You lay there as you hear the shower turn on, and are silently grateful you don't have to leave too.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Unaware that you dozed off, you wake again to a gentle shaking and then meet your boyfriend's eyes, and now you see that he's all dressed up and ready to go. You get out and stand up to hug him goodbye, and he pulls you tighter to him than you expected.

"Whoa, there, you're not exactly leaving for war," 

"Actually, that's pretty accurate. Do you remember the last time I went to Seunghyun's?" he asks.

Smirking, you remember how you heard someone struggling with the doorknob late that night, nervously opened it, and let in a man so drunk he couldn't even remember that his name was Dong Youngbae. "Oh, I remember. I remember you telling me 'finally...I can get some action that isn't... male,' and then you collapsed to the floor in a drunken slump. You didn't wake until 16 hours had passed, and I didn't bother to remove you from the floor."

"Heh, yeah..." he laughs, embarrassed. "Whenever we're all together, it gets a little...wild."

"And Jiyong and Seungri...are they...a thing?"

"What? Are you kidding me? No way. That's just something they act out in front of the cameras to please desperate fangirls."

You assume he's lying, but decide to play along anyway. "To please desperate fangirls... and me."

He gives you a doubting look, and you continue: "I'd really like to see them together is all. I think they'd be really cute. I am all for...what is it...Nyongtory?" He guffaws, and draws you in for an I'm-leaving-now-before-you-convince-me-that-my-friends-are-actually-gay kiss. Surprisingly it's gentle.

As he approaches the door, you make one last unnecessary comment: "Keep me updated! If you see any signs of their destined love for each other, I want you to tell me!"

Another laugh. "I love you," he calls, and then the door closes.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

You recieve your first "update" while they're still decorating. He's at Seunghyun's villa to help with Daesung's "surprise" birthday party that they had been planning for weeks, well, he had been planning for weeks. You've only been to the villa once: you remember that it was extremely well-kept and elegant, with lavish furniture filling almost all the available space. In fact, you counted twenty-seven total chairs and three fine mahogany wine cabinets.  Yes, three--the man drinks like a fish. But, who are you to judge?

You read the text Youngbae has sent you, and can't help but giggle:

     15:20  YB:  Everything's normal here. Seunghyun has already threatened to tie Jiyong's intestines in a knot like the streamers he keeps getting tangled up. >.<

You reply:

           ~ Ha ha, and did you remember to pick up your...special gift?  

            YB: How could I forget 

             ~Save me a piece of the abs, I represent all the lunatic fans across the world when I say: I want a bite of that chocolaty goodness lol

             YB: Oh, spare me--you know mine are so much better...

Snorting (because to you, he's right) you decide to cause no more trouble for now and set your phone aside. 

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

     17:30  YB: I revealed the cake, and Dae turned redder than Seunghyun's wine collection. I'd say this was a success. Currently plating the ab-frostinged slice for you, babe. Thank me later.

     17:40    YB: Ok I don't really know what happened but things are heating up around here... people are getting dangerously close to one another. Maybe it's the wine...

     17:45    YB: You're right, all my friends are gay...

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

It has been more than an hour since you heard from him last and by this time you have just come back from your evening run. You hear you phone vibrate down the counter from the blender, and rush to pick it up, glass of smoothie in your hand. It's an image. 

18:50  YB: Get a load of this, you were right-- 

 

You wait impatiently as it loads, but once it does you drop the smoothie upon first glance, the glass shattering on the tile and purple substance splattering everywhere.  No, it can't be. 

Nothing in the world could've prepared you for this. Your eyes widen at the scene: two figures cling to each other tightly, in the middle of a passionate kiss. A man with obvious fashion taste is grasping the strands of another's black hair. Familiar black hair. There isn't anyone but the boys at that party. No, that must be someone else's lip between Jiyong's teeth. That's someone else rolling their shadowy eyes back in pleasure. That can't be Seungri. Oh, but it is.

You let out a small scream, surprised but also excited--you called it after all.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

At the sound of the next update an hour later, you give a small jump and are almost too afraid to look. Luckily, it's only a text.

    19:47      YBI'm currently hiding in a closet because Seunghyun has gone wild and is chasing everyone screaming--help me.

                 YB: It's official. Choi Seunghyun becomes a psychopath when drunk.

                 ~Do you need me to come save you?   

You reply, but receive no answer.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

It's been nearly two hours since the last update from Youngbae, and frankly, you're getting worried. To serve as a distraction, you tried to treat yourself to a nice dinner out, but the whole time you couldn't stop staring out the window and imagining that picture, that picture that at first you thought was a fake--that there was no real way this actually happened--but it did. The image of Jiyong biting Seungri's lip with such desperation, such passion, lingered in your mind. Both of them were so closely intertwined, like a strand of licorice. A strand that wouldn't have been broken with a chainsaw.

You begin to pace the floor nervously as you imagine the horrors your boyfriend must be enduring, for you know Seunghyun can get wildly aggressive when he's drunk. You picture him as a crazed lunatic dashing about the house and trying to stick that paper nose up Youngbae's or something, calling out for Daesung to pin him down as his frantic laughter echoes about the house. You imagine Jiyong and Seungri away in a closet (how ironic)...doing heaven knows what and you give a slight shiver, but you can't tell if it's out of confusion... or arousal.

Suddenly, you hear someone fumbling with the door handle, and breathe a sigh of relief. And, in comes...

"Youngbae??" You can't believe your eyes. The man that has just stumbled in is your boyfriend, but a very raggedy version of him. His face has a smear of something red on it. Is that...lipstick? No, it can't be. The ear-length hair that was once perfectly parted now looks like it had been through a tornado--strands flung every which-way, and his eyes are half open, and his shirt is ruined. Apparently a couple of inches of the entire bottom of it had been ripped off, now letting his flawless abs peek from under the torn fabric. He looks like he's just returned from the front row of a heavy metal concert, and you gasp at the horrific sight.

"Oh, babe...what happened?"

He walks dizzily to the counter to steady himself and take a deep breath, eyes widened with fear. You notice now that there's a bottle in his hand, and a pang of worry shoots through your veins.

"It's a long story." he says, losing consciousness, and he topples to the floor.