Party Prep

Happy BirthDae!

April 26: One more year, one more birthday for dear angel Kang Daesung. This would be the first party in a while now that he wasn't out of the country or on tour, so it was a unanimous decision for BigBang to throw a party in Seunghyun's villa. Everything was held at Seunghyun's; he has a large wine collection and so many chairs you could invite the entire YG family over for a massive game of musical chairs and there'd still be some left over.

Youngbae and Jiyong had been at the studio for the majority of the day and arrived together multiple hours before the party. Soon after they arrived, around 4 in the afternoon the boys heard the slam of a car door and the front door being abruptly open. By the sound of the clickety-clack of footsteps on the hardwood flooring and a quiet metallic jangling, everybody knew who the intruder was.

"Here comes y boy," Youngbae chuckled to Jiyong, earning a snort from Seunghyun at use of the nickname he'd coined for their little panda. However, Jiyong appeared to be too focused on looking towards the front door; he seemed to be straightening his posture slightly as if to make himself appear taller. As soon as he saw the dark figure approaching, though, he immediately turned away to focus on the red balloon he was tying so as not to look too desperate before the confident superstar.

Then, the man himself appeared in his full exaggerated glory; taking long, slow strides into the center of the room with a shirt so loud the boys could've sworn the patterns on it were moving. It had an almost optical illusion-type arrangement of ridiculous black and white geometric shapes that made even the well-attributed fashionista Jiyong giggle at its audacity upon whipping back around. But quickly his focus was drawn to something else about Seungri, and his eyes flickered with desire. He subtly bit his lip--suggesting to Youngbae, who watched his every expression with intense curiosity, that there was something else going on there.

Little did Youngbae and Jiyong know was that underneath Seungri's cool demeanor-behind his sunglasses, he was marveling at the image of Jiyong's rather shapely posterior that not seconds before had so conveniently greeted him upon entering. 'Damn, that's a nice booty,' Seungri thought, trying to remember the last time he laid eyes on one so well-built-- it was the booty of a celebrity who knew how to work hard. His admiration was short-lived when his daydreams were interrupted by his bandmates' scornful interrogations.

"What are you wearing, Seungri?"

"That looks like something Seunghyun would wear," Youngbae snickered, earning a shooting look from the eldest.

"It's the new fashion in Spain. I just got back from a visit there, and everyone was wearing something similar," he scoffed, displaying his apparel proudly.

"Sure, Seungri. And I'm sure everyone was parading around the streets with their noses stuck up the sky's like you are. Let's get to work."

They told Daesung to be there by 5, just in case the eldest hadn't completed setting up for the party and it was a good thing they had.  There were streamers haphazardly dangling from the ceiling and balloons littering the floor, and the villa echoed from the loud cursing of none other than Seunghyun.

"I can’t get these damn things to stay up!" Seunghyun yelled out in frustration, earning a round of chuckles from the younger trio fixing up the main room. Without missing a beat Seungri nudged Jiyong with a slight smirk.

"It's probably not the only thing he has a hard time keeping up" he snickered in a mocking tone, sending Jiyong into a laughing fit. Youngbae had been standing on a stepstool trying to hang the streamers properly and got bothered by the ruckus, casting an icy glare at the giggling pair. They even caught Seunghyun's attention, his own glare settling on the same two.

"Can you two pipe down and help us? We have less than an hour!" the eldest groaned, overwhelmed at how to hang the decorations. He wanted streamers here and balloons there but it was too difficult to figure out how to hang the balloons without deflating them. Youngbae just used tape to connect the balloons to the streamers where the paper strands met the ceiling.

It was at this moment that Youngbae let out a long, quiet sigh before resuming his decorating. He knew he was the one who had spent countless hours the night before meticulously planning the decorations as well as acquiring a cake that they would happily present to Dae at the right moment. He also made his own clever party games, which he hoped would suit Daesung's interests.

However, Seunghyun seemed to have set up a game of his own... a very odd one indeed. When Youngbae entered the villa, he physically jumped upon seeing the huge poster of Dae's face plastered against the wall; and it seemed to be missing the nose, which simply added to the terror factor. To make matters worse, the horrifying detached paper nose was lying on a table beside it, next to a hand-written sign that said: "Pin the Nose on the Dae". Youngbae shuddered at the thought of this barbaric party game in action, and secretly hoped to be able to remove the ridiculous thing when no one was looking. One thing was for certain, Youngbae would not let this party fall to ruin.

But that was before the drinking started.

Jiyong and Seungri were busying themselves in the kitchen, setting out snacks and refreshments when they stumbled upon a half-full bottle of wine with the lid removed in a cabinet. Seungri sent a gaze to Jiyong, who seemed to understand exactly what his eyes were conveying. Jiyong scrunched his nose and sighed audibly-- the initiative behind Seunghyun's terrifying game finally was revealed.

"Seunghyun, how much wine have you had today?" Jiyong shifted his gaze to the eldest, glowering at the tall male who couldn't tie the yellow balloon between his fingers correctly. 'He's definitely tipsy, at the least ' he thought to himself as he watched the struggle between the grown man and an inanimate object. His lips pursed when he shouted out again only to be ignored. Giving up on his confirmation, he turned back to the one who initially discovered the bottle in the first place-- but it was no longer there. "Seungri, where did the bottle go?" Jiyong inquired, his eyes narrowing on his favorite dongsaeng.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Jiyong oppa..." the youngest slurred out with a sly grin, a pink tint resting over his smooth cheeks as the words slipped from his lips. All the three other pairs of eyes in the room abruptly landed on Seungri who was merely leaning against the counter laughing at the shocked expression etched into Jiyong's face. Groans were heard throughout the room; having a drunk hyung was bad enough, but having a drunk maknae as well before the party even started was nothing short of a nightmare.

Between dark glares, huffs of frustration, and the incessant bickering between the four males, a loud knock followed by a ring resonated through Seunghyun's villa. The noise shocked them all, causing the entire place to become deathly silent and looks of horror casted towards one another. The party was nowhere near ready when the noise came a quarter past 5. They'd spent so much time arguing and getting on each other's nerves that they'd forgotten their limited time.

"!"