A Party Game From Hell

Happy BirthDae!

Silven here warning you guys now, almost this entire chapter was written by top-is-bae and I can't stop laughing at the crap she wrote. The beginning and ending are my work and she has no idea what the ending is right now-- Please enjoy~!

Top-is-bae here-- well, actually I wrote the beginning of this chapter, but you get the idea--I'm insane. I expect the ridicule will show up in my inbox within the next hour, so ta ta for now babes~~~


"Now, now, Seunghyun. Let's not make any rash decisions," Youngbae said nervously, eyeing the bottle with temptation of his own, "just put the bottle away so we can have a nice, fun party."

Despite Youngbae's request, Seunghyun simply snatched the bottle with a grip tighter than Seungri's skinny jeans and defiantly began to take huge gulps of the substance as those around the table gasped in horror. After several seconds, the man dramatically took his hand and wiped his face, all the while glaring at a very upset Youngbae, who was fearful that his party had just now been ruined.

The anger began to roil within him, and as a blind act of rage he screeched his chair away from the table and walked over to the tall man with a now content look in his eyes.

"Give me that bottle," he said forcefully. Everyone assumed that he was asking to get rid of it, but to their surprise the man lifted the bottle in the air and took a few swigs of his own.

"Hey, leave some for me!" Jiyong shouted impatiently from the end of the table, not wanting to be left out. Daesung sat back in his chair, dazed at what was now unfolding. Seungri was too busy staring at his fork as if it were the messiah to notice the commotion. And from there, things went from bad to worse.

It didn't take long for that large intake of alcohol to affect Seunghyun, and almost immediately he placed one of his large hands on a chair for support, blinking his eyes several times as if that would lessen the effect of his intoxication.

"Hey Daesung!" he yelled, despite being two feet away from the flinching man.

"What is it, Seunghyun?" was the sighed response.

Now that the eldest had his attention, he raised his eyebrows in a way that his drunk self thought was mysterious but in reality was just him scrunching them together awkwardly. This was his chance to seduce the birthday boy...at least that's what he thought.

"Come here," he cooed, beckoning to him, and foolishly Daesung scooted closer.

"Closer." Daesung scooted so close the chair was touching Seunghyun's calf. Seunghyun then proceeded to plop himself down on Daesung's lap, and heave his limp arm over the shoulder of his partner. "Are you liking your party so far, my Daemuffin?"

"Your what?"

Seunghyun simply giggled and clasped the man's face into his hands, the eyebrows as Daesung rolled his eyes in mock annoyance. This was actually the most amusement he had recieved all day, so he decided to play along with Seunghyun's foolishness, reaching up a hand of his own and gently the eldest's face, with more feeling than he had intended. This made his dazed partner purr softly, closing his eyes with contentment and nuzzling into the warm palm against his cheek.

"So warm my Daemuffin, just like a real muffin" a smirk etched into Seunghyun's cheeks before continuing, "A muffin I'd love to eat. Or how about my favorite beverage, a Daequiri" he hummed out and latched his lips onto one of Daesung's digits. The action earned a red flush from the younger, yanking his hand away with a scowl. Daesung heard a whining across the table from none other than Seungri who had finally stopped interrogating the fork and settled for watching the couple.

"Jiyooooong... I want y fun time too" said their y boy.

"And it's y time you'll get," came a small shout from Jiyong as he seductively eyed the maknae, throwing the now empty bottle he had snatched from Youngbae aside. It shattered instantly upon impact, littering the floor with thousands of dark shards. "oops," he said sheepishly, as if he hadn't intended for the glass bottle to break upon being hurled at the hardwood floor. 

"Hey," Seunghyun called out half-heartedly, noticing the loud crash but not caring enough to understand what had happened.

"Get ready, y boy," Jiyong growled, slamming both hand on the table so that all the plates clinked. "Come here."

This made the maknae just about go mad from lust as he failed to break the other man's powerful gaze. However, somehow his drunk conscience registered that it would be a bad idea to add fuel to this fire again, especially in front of the other boys. He didn't want them to know how badly he wanted to fly out of his chair and yank that terrible, horrible, beautiful man into his arms and keep him there.

But then, Jiyong did something very inconsiderate. While still firmly resting his palms on the table, the man began to shake his head rapidly so that his hair was tossed to and fro about his face.

Oh no, Seungri thought, not the hair--

But it was the hair. The one hairstyle that Seungri couldn't resist. Jiyong's hair was now hanging down over his face like a sheepdog, with some blonde strands sticking straight up in the air as if someone had rubbed a balloon on their shirt and held it above him. It looked like someone had run their hands through it aggressively, which Seungri was now itching to do. He wanted to run his hands through that hair. He wanted to be the one to play with it and be so close that he could smell it, so close-- oh

As soon as Jiyong puckered his perfect lips and blew a kiss to Seungri from underneath his veil of soft strands, Seungri leapt out of his chair like he had been possessed by the holy spirit. The chair flew back and clattered to the floor, much to the complete horror of Seunghyun.

The eldest let out a strangled cry, like that of a mother who had just seen her child fall down on the hard cement, and he rushed over to the chair worriedly. After frantically examining for dents with wide, concerned eyes, he dusted it off and, ever so carefully, lifted it back to its original position.

"Careful, Seunghyun. Wouldn't want to scratch your son's paint," Yougnbae snorted sarcastically from his end of the table.

"All right," Daesung called out nervously, wanting to put a stop to the brewing conflict, "I...I'll clean up this broken glass, then how about we play some party games, okay?" He quickly rose from his own chair and stepped in between the two lovebirds again, causing Seungri to nearly scream with frustration. "You two, apart. Now." Daesung used the tone on them and received wide eyes. "You'd think we're at a gay bar with the way everyone has been trying to seduce each other."

"Oh come on, Dae, everyone knows you wanted more than a peck from Seunghyun," the second eldest scoffed.

"Yeah," Seungri added confidently. "Who's the gay one now?"

Jiyong snorted at such an ironic statement. "Alright, alright--let's shift to the living room everyone," he said, trying to keep the peace, and he started to leave the room, but not before finally approaching Seungri and quickly whispering something in his ear, making the already worked-up maknae turn redder than Seunghyun's prized mahogany cabinets. Upon his immediate exit from the room, Jiyong paused to wink back at the youngest, causing Taeyang to eye-roll so hard you'd think his eyes were going to roll out of their sockets.

After the entire quintet finally gathered in the living room, Seunghyun eagerly darted to his pride and joy of the night--the bizarre party game from hell.

"Oh lawd--have mercy," Daesung muttered under his breath.

"Look, Daesungie, it's our game! I made it especially for you and I stayed up all night last night to work on it. Let's go over the rules." he blinked before drunkenly spitting out a series of a very jumbled and confusing set of statements which Daesung at the end deciphered were the rules. Pretty much it was exactly like "pin the tail on the donkey," except he was the .

"Why is the nose so big, hyung?" Seungri giggled, lifting the abnormally large smeller from the table to gawk at it.

"Hey," Seunghyun yelped, snatching the fragile paper from unappreciative hands. "Be careful with that. I made it special, you know, enhanced it, to represent how I see him."

"Are you saying that he has a big d--" Jiyong tried to mock before Daesung's strong hands found his mouth.

"Well, if it's saying what I think it's saying, you wouldn't be wrong..." Seungri chuckled, and Jiyong shoved the hands away from his mouth to punish the maknae.

"Are you saying you've SEEN it?" he gasped, the jealousy slowly rising inside him.

"Stop."

"Well, let's just say if he were to join the Wizard Olympics, he'd win the gold for longest staff,"

"STOP!"

"Aww come on guys, the nose isn't THAT big," Seunghyun assured them, trying to take the focus away from the D-train and back onto the game. "Look, I'll show you," he said, walking over to Dae and lifting the nose up for comparison.

"Maybe you should compare that with something...down south," Youngbae snorted, his eyes slowly getting closer to the ground.

"Alright, that's it," Daesung shouted, having been utterly humiliated for the last time.

Unfortunately Seunghyun paid him no mind, and as Daesung stepped back, he in turn followed him giggling. Daesung took another few steps away, this time quicker than before, but Seunghyun playfully lunged for him. In need of no more assurance, the birthday boy darted away again, now beginning to run at top speed away from his crazed friend, who excitedly began to chase him screaming around the house.

"C'mere, Big Nose," the eldest shouted with delight as he wove his way through the abundance of furniture he kept in his house, bumping the sides of an armchair or two.

"Aww, come on, has all that alcohol in your bloodstream been slowing you down?" Daesung shrieked, once again having his mood lifted by that beautiful fool with outstretched arms two feet behind him. He realized that with this group, if he didn't ever loosen up he'd soon have an aneurysm.

"What the hell." Youngbae remarked, turning his head to exchange glances with Jiyong and Seungri, who had been mysteriously quiet for more than a minute. "WHAT THE HELL--"

Not only were the pair closer than ever, but Seungri had a handful of his partner's hair and was just planting a delicate kiss on his lips. Now was their opportunity. As Seunghyun and Daesung stomped about the house with shouts of amusement echoing off the walls, Seungri pressed himself deeper into the kiss, the soft locks that he had so longed to grasp, weaving his fingers in and out until he got a proper hold on them and then giving a small tug. Out of Jiyong came a muffled grunt of satisfaction. As Youngbae stared in disbelief, Jiyong began hungrily nibbling and then biting Seungri's outer lip as both arms protectively wrapped around that crazy, stupid boy--and he never wanted to let go.

Youngbae's jaw dropped as he Seungri begun to tug at Jiyong's shirt, that being the last thing he could take. He got up and planted himself between the two and an awkward attempt to break the exchange. He looked up and offered a quiet hello to the pair, only receiving mischievous smirks on response.

"See Ji? I told you Youngbae hyung wanted in, especially with how much he enjoyed watching us..." Seungri whispered quietly before trailing a few gentle kisses down his lover's jawline, smirking as he caught Youngbae's face contort from innocent into one of horror. 

"Then how about we show him the ropes?" were the last words Youngbae heard before he lost consiousness.