Chapter 1

MY WORLD AROUND YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh god.” A long black hair girl mumble behind the bathroom door as she keep staring at the stick she has been holding for 10 minutes. She stare that thing hard and keep mumbling incoherent words, more like crush to hear. She still blank and didn’t realize hard knocking on the door, calling her name over and over again. She finally gain back her conscious and with her free hand, she twist the lock on the door letting another party went inside looking at her worried.

“Fany-ah, what happen? Are you okey?” a blonde hair girl squat down and cup the later named Fany face gently. Tiffany slowly brought her eyes up to meet those soft and worried onyx eyes.

“Tae,” She pause a bit because her tears start to choke in . Her friend feel a hard and depress grip on her knit sweater and she know something’s going on.

“ I’m pregnant.”

 

---

Taeyeon silently cover her friend with a blanket after she found her friend fall sleep in her embrace inside the bathroom for almost 2 straight hours. After she make sure the black hair girl sleep peacefully on her bed she stood up and sigh.

“What are we gonna do with her now?” a female voice came from the front door of the bedroom cause Taeyeon turn her head to look at the person who wore a very latest piece of Gucci dress with bunny slipper that mismatch her looks. Taeyeon didn’t answered as she walk toward the door and push the fashionista out from that room before she close the door with soft click.

“I don’t know Hyo, I don’t know.” Taeyeon answer it honestly. Meet Kim Hyoyeon, Kim Taeyeon’s cousin who own KIMZ Department Store not far from Tiffany and Taeyeon’s Apartment. Yes, Tiffany and Taeyeon live together for almost half of their life together. Bestie since they know each other because a cup of coffee despite their different society life. Tiffany was American born who move to Korea because of one thing: Freedom. Counting her as independent girl, she able to keep herself life well and now become a successful designer in Korea. As for Taeyeon, she just an ordinary girl who just came from her hometown, Jeonju to study and find a promise job for almost years. Prefer reading books and wear simple comfy clothes rather than partying and show off. That just not her taste.

“Who do you think is the father?” Hyoyeon ask casually as she sat down on soft and fluffy pink couch while her cousin sat at the white one while hugging pea pot with peas inside, Tiffany get that for her birthday because she just too obsess with it lately after watching the latest Toy Story.

“The father?” what father? Taeyeon just lost her count of how many men her friend sleeps with, well for so long she remember, 6 men for last winter that Taeyeon accidently walk in at the scene, that’s what she can count from now.

“Of course dude. Do you think that Tiffany sane enough to plant baby inside her by any chance since she is SO independent and worship her freedom to get in to this trouble?”

“Of course not. I…I honestly don’t know Hyo.” Taeyeon frown as she answer that. 2 minutes of silence before funny sound could be heard from Hyoyeon’s slipper.

“Maybe we should bring her to the doctor- oh wait let me call Sunny.” Hyoyeon snap her finger and pull out her iphone that got covered by heavy sparkling thing that could make Taeyeon blind or so what she thought.

“Hey bunny! Yeah it’s me..what? aw common don’t think like that. listen to me, I need your help. Can you come over to Tae’s place? Yeah and bring your doctor toy stuff here. I know…I just kidding. Yes they are real.. umm..something’s wrong with Tiffany, yeah I’ll explain to you latter okey? Good, ah finally danshin group can re-unite! It makes me want to cry…okey don’t shout like that, I’ll threat you cake latter, yakso…hemm see ya!” Hyoyeon smile and end her intense phone with another danshin, Lee Sunny who graduate from the best university with best score that make Hyoyeon shed tears while her present on her graduation day that Taeyeon find very embarrassed.

“I still remember the day you cried at her graduation day years ago, that’s really embarrassing Hyo.” Taeyeon said as she can’t hold her snort in to small fit laughter that got followed by her cuz.

“You are right, to think about it again, that’s the best of the best embarrassing moment for CEO like me.”

“It’s okey, you are understandable. We don’t blame you that actually you are so soft inside.” Taeyeon took one of her pea out and throw it at Hyoyeon and laugh again because it hit her face directly.

“Tae-tae?” Soft cried can be heard inside the pregnant woman’s room cause both of Kim’s stop laughing with Taeyeon quickly jump out from her couch and flew in.

“Fany?” Taeyeon saw Tiffany sat with her head rest on the head board and look at her tiredly. Taeyeon sigh and close the door before she walk in and sat at the edge of the bed. she lift up her hand and tuck Tiffany’s hair behind her ear before she cares the later’s cheek cause her close her eyes and hold Taeyeon’s hand tight.

“Are you feeling better now?” Tiffany slowly open her eyes and meet that concern eyes that she will never tired of it. her lips curl up little and shook her head.

“it never been better without you.” Taeyeon let out soft smile and pull Tiffany into her warm embrace.

“Are you try to hit me?” Taeyeon ask cause Tiffany chuckle and tighten her grip on Taeyeon’s waist.

“If only one of us a guy,I’ll use all what I have to get you Tae, although it just one glance from you.”

“Don’t be silly Fany, if you are a guy, a guy like you would get y smart and beauty woman, not a nerd an unsocial girl like me.” Taeyeon said cause Tiffany broke their hug and look at Taeyeon’s eyes.

“Don’t ever say that Tae or I’ll be mad. You are pretty smart and y with your way. I know you for so long and I know that you are worth to get.” Well that statement caught Taeyeon of guard cause her cheek turn in to shade pink. That makes Tiffany burst in to fit laughter.

“Oh god look at you, so cute.” Tiffany claps her hands, forget about her sadness for a moment and that’s what Taeyeon capable to do.

“I like eyesmile Tiffany rather than teary eye Fany.” Oh bad mouth. Tiffany grow silent again and Taeyeon mentally congrat herself. Tiffany lean back to Taeyeon and rest her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder while Taeyeon lift her hand and her silk hair again.

“Taetae-ah.”

“hemm?”

“can I keep it?”Taeyeon stop her hair and try to find the petite woman face.

“Can I keep the baby?” Tiffany bite her lips while she repeat her question again. she didn’t dare to look up, she feel shame. She don’t know why but she just naturally feel like that. Shame and guilt.

“are you sure?” a stiff nod could be seen from Tiffany’s head. She don’t know why Tiffany suddenly asking her permission. Maybe because she is already like sister to her or maybe since they share the same apartment, she need permission from her too or maybe she just need assurance, someone who stand behind her to keep both of her feet on the ground.

“ I guess Hyoyeon can’t sleep over anymore because she will just disturb the baby to the max with her snore.” Taeyeon laugh at her own joke and got followed by Tiffany.

“Yah, that’s not fair!” Both bestie broke their hug and look at the front door just to saw pouting Hyoyeon and the try hard not to laugh Sunny.

“You are sleep talker!” Hyoyeon pointed at Taeyeon who rise her brow before Hyoyeon move her finger to Tiffany. “And you! you are goddess like when you sleep.” Silence. 4 seconds latter all of them squealing like a fan girl while curling their finger.

“Ow hyo you are at it again! that just…aaaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh~” Sunny punch Hyoyeon at her shoulder while laughing hard. Tiffany at the other way smile shyly but also feel the cheesy line was too much for her but she didn’t blame this kind compliment from her friend, in fact she like it. at least she know she was not alone. she look at Taeyeon who rolling nonstop of the bed, laughing while hitting the mat continuously, not to forget with her unique ajjuma laugh. That’s really make Tiffany’s day.

----

Tiffany do as Sunny order her to do. Hyoyeon and Taeyeon share same chair with Hyoyeon sat on Taeyeon, both of them wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter