Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

        Honestly, I don’t really know why I am writing this. I’m not a very good writer but it’s not about me, it’s about Yixing.

It’s all because of him or rather thanks to him.

I know kpop for several years now, I have been a fan before and it’s not something you say easily because people judge before knowing, but I have never been so proud to be one.

I love EXO, I continue to like them at 12, 11, 10, 9… I support all of them, those who remain and those who left.

 

Zhang Yixing.

 

This guy is just four years older than me, but he reached so much goal in his life already.

He is hardworking, kind hearted, selfless. He was presented in EXO as a dancer and now he is so much more. Dancer, singer, composer, musician, rapper, actor, entertainer, model…Honestly, is there something he doesn’t know ?

He can be innocent, cute, y, childish and adult.

He brings so much happiness, hope and faith in my life. I don’t know him but I am sure he is the kind of person who is worth knowing.

 

He is sincere and it’s so rare. So precious. A precious unicorn. This is so accurate.

 

I don’t care if he leaves EXO because he deserves to be happy no matter what.

 

Do what you want, what you think you have to do. You are a grown and responsible man, you proved it enough. You can do what you want because you always think about it before. If you fail, it’s not beause of your foolishness.

 

You are not an angel, you make mistakes. You are imperfect but you are so perfect in your imperfections.

Because you show them to us, you are honest. Because thanks to it, everybody can progress. Because you’re just a human working hard, working hard, working hard.

 

You have a big flaw actually. You are stubborn. I know there is no point to tell you to take care of yourself, you will never listen to that. I just hope nothing bad will happen to you, you’re to precious for that.

You can be selfish sometimes. Like I said, you’re just human !

 

Happy birthday ! Hope you can enjoy it as much as Xingmis wish you to !