An Accidental Night

Bad Boy, Good Boy

Chapter 1

You looked in the mirror and looked yourself up and down, you are wearing a purple dress which is very short and pushes your s higher than they need to be. You would have never worn this dress only your roommate Minzy bought it for you and told you to wear it to her party which is tonight. You look at yourself one last time and try to pull the dress a little bit down, seeing that you can’t do anything you give up and decided to head out. You grab your wallet and phone and put them into your handbag. You dig around the shoe closest for a while until you come out holding your black stilettoes. You put them on and walk around the hallway just so you get the feel of them, looks like they still fit and you can still walk in them. You text Minzy saying that you are on your way, you then start walking towards the location of the party. It turns out to be in a club called Party Life. You sigh and walk inside thinking that this is a bad idea. You are the not the type of girl that wears dresses that are extremely short. You are the type of girl who wears comfy jeans, a shirt and hoodie along with your dorky glasses not the contacts you are wearing now. You are walking down the stairs into the main room when you hear someone calling out your name. You finish walking down the stairs and see that it is Minzy who yelled out your name, as you walk closer to her you see that she looks stunning as ever, you have never seen her look bad even when she wakes up she looks perfect. She is wearing a black and emerald green strapless dress, her curves fill out the dress and she looks hot, any boy would fall over for her. You hug her and tell that she looks amazing as always. She laugh and thanks you, she then also compliments you. She then introduces you to everyone sitting at the table; they are her school friends who you haven’t met before even though you have known Minzy for about 3 years now.

“Ok everyone, this is ~~~~, she is my roommate so all of you be nice to her. Now this is SungJong, HyukJae, HyunSeong, Victoria, Amber, Jessica and Bekah.”

You bow and greet them as they greet you back; you sit down at the table and join in with the conversation. After having a heated discussion you decide you need a drink to cool off, you tell them that you are just popping to the bar. As you stand up you notice SungJong checking you out, you smile. At least someone likes the dress on you even if you don’t. You start to walk towards the bar when you realize you forgot your purse in your handbag which is currently lying with Minzy’s handbag. Feeling stupid you quickly spin around to head back to the table. However as you spin, your heels slip and slide off the ground. You realize a bit too late that you are falling backwards to do anything about it, however instead of hitting the ground you feel someone at the last second grab you around the waist. Only when you feel like you are not moving do you dare to open your eyes. You then realize that you are sitting in someone’s lap. You turn your body to face the person to thank them, however this also turns out to be a mistake for the person you are sitting on is at a lower level then you so when you turn around you give them a face full of your s. You quickly realize what you are doing and stand up only to be pulled back down again.

“And where are you going Missy, I save you and I mean literally then you give me a face full of your rack and then you want to leave without even a thankyou or a sorry.”

“Ah, ummm. Thank you for saving me from a very painful accident and sorry about the um…face incident. It’s this stupid dress, keeps pushing them out and its very annoying, was forced into wearing this dress.”

“I personally love the dress, and the s and curves are just a bonus going your way. Now seeing as you called your dress stupid you probably haven’t noticed that about half the guys in this club keep drooling over you and your legs.”

You blush intensely; you then look at the boy who has spoken. He has dark brown hair, very nice eyes and is extremely attractive. However the thing that is shocking you the most is that you think he called you attractive (no one has ever said that to you) and also his hand is on your thigh, very high up your thigh, no one ever has touched your thigh that high up, let alone a boy.

“Ummm, I doubt anyone in this club is looking at me. Ummm, thank you once again and sorry. I should go now, my friends will be wondering where I am.”

“Ah ok then, well before you go at least tell me your name.”

“It’s ~~~~.”

He then leans in and presses his lips against yours, he starts on your top lip and then leans back away from you.

“Well ~~~~, it was very pleasant meeting you. I’m MyungSoo, but people call me L. See you around babe.”

He then slides his hand off your thigh and gently pushes you off him. You are completely shocked, you start walking towards Minzy’s table all the while thinking to what just happened. You have never been kissed like that; well you have never been kissed. So being kissed like that, by a very attractive boy is shocking to you. You sit at the table and stare off into space. You only come back to reality when Minzy waves her hand in front of your face a few times.

“~~~~, ~~~~. Hello, anybody home.”

“Oh, yes sorry. Did you say anything?”

“I was asking if you were alright, you seemed in a really big daze. What happened?”

“I just, umm. Got kissed by an extremely y stranger. He kissed me Minzy, me.”

“Hahah, oh right. I forgot that you have never been kissed before, well there’s always a first time. Point out the guy; I want to see how attractive he is.”

You quickly scan the crowd and find him again, you point him out and Minzy sighs.

“Man, he is dreamy. Man I wish I had gotten kissed by him. Well anyway, let’s enjoy the party.”

Soon you forgot about the kiss with the help of a lot of alcohol, soon you are extremely drunk. Minzy takes advantage of this and disappears without you noticing. She walks up the guy you kissed, L and quickly talks to him. She then hands him a piece of paper, he winks at her and then she walks back to the main party. You don’t notice anything except that you have run out of a drink. Minzy soon notices that you are getting a bit too drunk so she asks SungJong if he can take you home, seeing as you aren’t in a state to do it by yourself. He agrees and walks up to you.

“~~~~, we are going to go now ok. You are a bit drunk.”

“Oh, hello pretty boy, what was your name again?”

“Haha, it is SungJong. Now common, hold my hand and I’ll take you home.”

You smile and nod, you then grab his hand and he pulls you towards the exit, what none of you notice is L from the other side of the room watching you leave and smiling. You and SungJong arrive at the apartment shortly; you open the door but trip over the frame. SungJong quickly picks you up and carries you inside. He asks what number your house is and after a few tries you manage to say 21. He nods and soon finds it, you say that you can go in fine but he says that it’s fine and will help you. As you go into your house, SungJong asks where the kitchen is for he will make you something to sober you up but instead of replying to him you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him. SungJong is shocked, what does he do. He finds you extremely attractive and would love to kiss you back but you aren’t in your right mind so kissing you back would be taking advantage of you. He quickly leans back and puts you on the couch.

“Never mind about that drink, I don’t think anything can sober you up except sleep. I just find your room, stay here ~~~~, don’t go anywhere ok.”

You nod and then quickly fall asleep, in the meantime SungJong finds you room. It is very clean and organized but very cosy looking. He smiles and go to fetch you, he finds you already asleep. He shakes his head and picks you up again; he carries you to your room and lies you down. He is adjusting the blankets for you when you suddenly wrap your arms around his waist tightly. He tries to unhook them but it doesn’t work. He tries to wake you up but that won’t work either. Looks like he will have to sleep with you. He sighs and gets more comfortably arranged. You then snuggle into him. This was an eventful night wasn’t it.