A Little Bit More

FIGG: Home Is Where You Are (Chatroom Special: TaengSic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[TAEYEON]

 

Fany ♥ I KNEW IT ??? Knew what? you said you went to the café alone! Why... what do you mean why you went with jung sooyeon!! She told you? what do you mean she told you WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO KEEP SECRETS Calm down please ya kim taeyeon you are dead It's just coffee! You're making it sound like we're doing something secretive it is Whatever you say... fess up About what? you like her right? What... are we best friends? Of course then tell me the truth What truth... Are you crazy kim taeyeon I'm not going to talk to you that means you are guilty I can't hear you kim taeyeon EXCUSE ME are you ignoring me for real? im going to talk to her Ya Don't you dare why cant i? were friends What are you going to say to her? that i like her and she should be my girlfriend Are you crazy? are you jealous?  

 

 

Jung Sooyeon ♡ Save me why? Hwang Miyoung is crazy she always is but what did she do again? Just... just? Nevermind... Did you delete the photo? which photo? the coffee? Yes i did oh is she bothering u about the cofee? coffee Yes... why? cant we have coffee together? That was what I asked her and what did she say? Rubbish what kind of rubbish? Just rubbish did she ask u if we are dating? Something like that hahaha and what was your reply?  I didn't answer her question hmm? why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter