Tell Me First

FIGG: Home Is Where You Are (Chatroom Special: TaengSic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[JESSICA]

 

Taengoo ❤ Jung Sooyeon~ yes yes! I'm nervous about what? solo? Mmm theres nothing to be worried about everythings going to be okay people r going to love it really You're not saying this just to comfort me right? i am but that doesnt mean that its not the truth im always honest with u taeyeon ah its the same in the past its the same now its probably going to be the same in the future You're a little weird... Such long replies kim taeyeon is in that mood again of course ive to do something Why are you so nice to me? should i not be? Do you really like me? ah u r so funny............ So what is that supposed to mean? it means that u r funny~ Actually hmm? Have you heard all the tracks? of course thats a given Did you listen to Farewell? yes i can probably sing every track by heart What was Farewell about? hmm... its about someone feeling confused and she hopes that the person she loves would tell her honestly about their feeling? why? To be honest... The reason why I chose it was... You what...? no why... Do you want to talk on the phone? ok! I'll call ok~

 

[TAEYEON → JESSICA]

call connected

Jessica: "Hello~"

Taeyeon: "Hello."

Jessica: "So...what did you mean?"

Taeyeon: "Uh... About that..."

Jessica: (chuckles) "Aigoo... What exactly, Kim Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon: "It's just... You know, I met up with the lyricist and we talked about i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter