Chapter 6:Day 1 of pain

A pain

Chapter 6: Day 1 of Pain

 

I woke up and get ready to go to school. My driver sent me fo school and few minutes later, I've arrived at the school. I go inside the class and sit at my usual place. Shen Mi and Min Yee was already there except for Sera, she always come late to school and that is fine with me cause I'm already used to it. As soon as I sat down, Shen Mi turned behind and look at me. "What do we need to do for the project?" She asked. "I dont know, teacher will tell us later." I replied. "Oh okay, thanks. Where's Sera?" She asked. "She will come soon." I replied. The bell has rang and Sera just came in time. After a while, the teacher for the first subject enter the class.

 

During lunch, four of us are going to eat together in the cafeteria. "Lets play truth or dare!" Sera said. "Yes, we should!" Shen Min agreed. "Okay Min yee, spin the bottle." Sera give her bottle to Min Yee and she spin the bottle. The head of the bottle's direction stopped at Sera. "Truth or dare?" Min Yee asked. "Truth." Sera replied. "Do you like K-pop?" Shen Mi asked. "Yes." Sera said. "Same!" Shen Mi said and they change a high five. "Okay now its your turn to spin the bottle." Min Yee said. Sera spin the bottle and now it stopped at me. "Truth or dare?" Sera asked while looking at me. "Truth." I replied. "Ask her what you want to ask." Sera said to She Mi and Min Yee.

 

"Do you have a crush?" Min Yee askd. "What? why is my question like that while Sera got an easy question?!" I asked. Its not fair at all. I'm started to hate you more. "No, you still need to answer it." Sera said and Shen Mi agreed. "Okay fine, yes." Sandra reply and look annoyed. "Woah, who is it?" Shen Mi asked. "Only ONE question is available." I said. "I'll ask you later." Shen Mi smirked. I didnt say anything and just spin the bottle. It stopped at Shen Mi. "Who's your crush?" Before I could ask her anything, Sera was the first one to ask. "Well, I have a crush in my previous school." Shen Mi replied. "Okay, spin the bottle." Sera said and Shen Mi spinned the bottle. This time, it stops at me again. "Truth or dare?" Shen Mi smirked and she cant wait to know the answer about the earlier question. "Dare." But sadly I chose dare. I knew that they're going to ask me about my crush, thats why I chose a dare. I dont want to tell anyone even Sera didnt know about it. "Okay, shout 'I love you' in front of everyone." Sera said and smirked. "What... are you crazy?" My face face become red because of anger. "Okay, in front of the whole class." Sera said. "Still.." I still cannot accept the dare. "Still, you need to do it." Sera said.

 

Just then, the bell rang means we need to go back to our class. "Dont forget to do your dare, sandra." Shen Mi reminded me. Its so annoying but at least I  dont need to tell them who's my crush. Once we're inside the class, Sera asked me to the dare right away since the teacher havent come in yet. I go in front of the class and shout 'I LOVE YOU' not too loud but not too soft. Some of the students could hear but some didnt even care. I go back to my seat and sat down. "Shall we continue to play the game?" Min Yee asked. "I'm not going to play it." I said with an angry tone. "Chill, its not that bad." Sera said and pat lightly my shoulder. I took my book out from my bag and looked away. I'm very pissed off now.

 

School has ended. Shen Mi and Min Yee has gone back to their house. Sera and I were walking out from the class and go towards the school gate. After a few talk, Sera's driver came and she bid me goodbye. Now I'm alone. Long time of waiting, there's only a few people left including me and Xiumin. There's like 5 feet distance between me and Xiumin, we didnt approach each other but Xiumin keep moving back and forth, maybe he's anxious because his driver havent come yet and its getting late. I didnt really bother because my driver sometimes will fetch me late so she used to it. "Where's your car?" Xiumin decided to approach me and asked me. "Havent come yet." I replied. "Who's fetching you?" He asked. "My driver, you?" I said. "My mom but she havent come yet." Xiumin said. "Did your mom always fetch you early?" I asked. "Yes." he nodded. "Ohh." I said. "Anyway, why did you shout 'I love you' just now in class?" Xiumin asked. "Its a dare." Thinking about it make me fell angry agin. "Oh, my mom is here. Talk to you later. Bye!" Xiumin said and go inside his car. I was left alone. After 2 hours waiting, finally my driver come and fetch me.