Start From Beginning

Crush: Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love is something that’s far away
If I see it, my heart hurts and tears fall
So I will leave you, my love

[Huh Gak – Don’t Forget Me]

 

Bomi pov

 

I waited Jongdae under a tree near my apartment building. But he is not yet to come. I'm looking at my watch, it already 11:30 pm.

"Bomi!" I heard him.

I turned towards my left, Jongdae oppa ran toward me, I wanted to smile but I hold my feelings.

"You've been waiting for a long time?" asked Jongdae.

I shook my head, lying.

He touched my hair and then switch to my cheeks gently, I bite my bottom lip.

"I miss you," he said.

I back off a step. "We have already ended, you, yourself are saying it."

"I was wrong ..."

"No, you're not wrong, I'm wrong because i was too selfish to want to retain the relationship. You're also happy with that girl, even you said that if you're not knowing me. I understand, I'm just be you burden all this time, "I said holding my tears.

"Bomi, that girl isn’t my ..."

"I'm tired, you know, if we get back together I'm not sure if ... " I cut his words.

Jongdae oppa pulled me in his arms. I was surprised, but trying to get away from him. I heard he cries.

"I'm sorry ... I'm sorry, This is my fault, I realized I couldn’t far from you, it's abused me. Please give me one more chance."

I'm speechless, listening to the words, but from a distance I saw someone pay attention to us. I patted his shoulders. "Oppa, there’s someone who watching us," I whispered at Jongdae oppa.

Jongdae oppa release our hug, then looked to his back, he looked around and then looked at me again. "There's no anything ..." he said.

I'm looking towards place the stranger  who watching us. "I saw him there ..." I was pointing in that direction.

"Bomi ... I ... "

All of a sudden my cell phone rang. I see who call me in middle of the night like this, he was manager of ACube. I picked up his calls.

"Hello?"

"Yoon Bomi, just one year you're debut but you've dared to publicly dating?"

I was surprised to hear it. "I. .."

"I saw you ..."

"Managers ..."

"If you don’t want your career at risk, be careful ..." he shut his phone.

I dropped my cell phone down, so the stranger that watching to us is the Manager of ACube? How it can be?

"Bomi ... Bomi? Are you okay?"

It struck me from the reverie, then I stared to Jongdae oppa. "Oppa ..."

He looked at me curiously.

"Company managers ..."

"Why?"

"He saw us ..."

I could see the face of a shock Jongdae oppa. "Bomi, you're kidding, right?"

I shook my head. Then I retreat another step away from him. "Oppa, we don't get along, it's too risky for our careers now. I'm sorry, but I have to go, "I said and go ran away from him.

I'm sorry. Looks like, I will really leave you now Oppa...

 

***

 

Whenever I miss you I hope I can see you someday... 
Just like a miracle is wrought in some movies... 
You whom I couldn't protect from the painful days
Still remain in our beautiful memories...

[ Boohwal – Never Ending Story ]

 

Chen pov

 

Once again, we didn't get along together. This night she ran away from me when I want to start everything from beginning, became her lover back. I picked up her cell phone that she drop it on the ground. I walked into the building of her apartments. I got on the elevator and stopped at the Bomi floor apartment.

However, when I stopped at the front door, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned.

"Hi ..." said the man who stands before me.

"You want to return a cell phone belongs to Bomi?" he asked.

I just nodded. Then h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter