Final

Spin Me, Darling

 

 

 

 

Good boy.

 

 

 

 

She closed the door with a soft thud and spun on her heels, brown hair in soft curls bouncing as she did. Jongin was sitting in front of his computer, as usual, and Luhan breaks into a smile. She carefully dropped her bag on the floor launched herself onto Jongin, thin bony arms hugging the younger’s neck from behind, squishing the other male until he was squirming inside her hold.

 

“What the —noona!” he yanked her arms away, making his older sister frown. He swiftly turns to face her with a fixed glare only to gulp hard as her lips jut out bit by bit. He was so sure she’s near from stomping her feet childishly with the way she crosses her arms around her chest. Luhan’s worries her lips, it was shinny and pinkish and nice. “Jonginnie,” her frown deepens “I told you not to curse, right? That’s not good! Good boys don’t swear.” her voice, honey-like in Jongin’s ears as she chided about manners. The younger decided to look away, returning to face his computer. Playing online games can be a good distraction.

 

“Whatever, get out and lock the door.” Jongin nonchalantly shrugs.

 

Luhan hmped, stomping her feet hard on the wood flooring just as Jongin expected her to do. She looked back to see his brother starting a new game she doesn’t want to know. Boys. Luhan rolled her eyes and bent down to fish something from her bag. She held on the small tube with a smirk glazing her pink lips.

 

”Jonginnie,” she called out cutely with a tilt of her head, brown hair falling to her side, and Jongin’s jaw tenses. Online games. Distraction. Don’t look back. “Jongin.”

 

Being completely ignored didn’t sway Luhan a bit. She was even happy that his younger brother was playing hard to get again and Luhan loves it more when Jongin’s brow furrows in annoyance though he can’t resist her for long. Definitely can’t. No matter how much he scowls, by the end of the night, Luhan will smile at him triumphantly like a good noona she is.

 

“Jonginnie,” Luhan purred, bending down as her hot breath fans Jongin’s cheeks. Online game. Distraction. Luhan’s ed blouse. Jongin can feel his face reddening down to his chest. She’s too close that Jongin could smell her cologne, peaches and lemon. It smells nice. Stop it, Jongin, he told his mind.

 

“Move, noona.” he warned Luhan but the older jumped on his lap, effectively straddling the younger. Jongin was caught off guard. He choked a breath like someone punched him hard in the gut. Luhan’s blouse ed down enough to see the pink lacy undergarments peeking out, skirt ridding ridiculously high Jongin could see the milky white thighs, the warmth under the skirt that made him shudder. He loves kissing those thighs, so much, every other night when he eats her out—no, he shouldn’t be thinking of those. “What are you doing?” Jongin shook his head to dismiss the though and growled at Luhan but smiles at him teasingly, inching her way up to fully seat on top of Jongin’s crotch. Hot, so hot. It feels so hot and Jongin’s only wearing his thin basketball shorts.

 

“I bought something we could use, Jonginnie.” she opened her palm, there was a tube of lipstick glazed with glitters. Jongin’s twitched under her, holy . It was pulsating. Jongin can feel his sweat forming beads on his forehead. Why is it so hot? The air conditioner was in full blast since last night!

 

Chocolate.

 

The tube smells chocolate. Luhan uncaps it and twist it up. It was chocolate, Jongin’s favorite. “I was thinking of you when I bought it with Chanyeol earlier.” Jongin felt his insides twist. Chanyeol? The one courting his noona? She bought it with Chanyeol? With Chanyeol? Jongin despises Chanyeol with deep passion. He hates him because he likes his noona, his Luhan.

 

His possessiveness acts out as he pushed Luhan against the computer table making her yelp in pain. It stings, the edges of the table hit Luhan’s back. Jongin is mad, no one can touch his noona. “Why are you with Chanyeol?” Jongin scowls, hands gripping hard on Luhan’s thin waist. “I told you to stay away from that motherer!”

 

There are growing tears in Luhan’s eyes, Jongin wants to wipe it away but he’s mad. How could his noona, his Luhan, do that to him? “I did! I-I-m sorry, Jonginnie, but he followed me around. I was with Baekhee and Minseon when he spotted us. I’m sorry! I just wanted to buy this one. This is my gift for you.” She choked, hands gripping tight on the lipstick trapped on her hold. “I was just teasing you about Chanyeol, you’re ignoring me. I thought when I mention his name you’ll notice me!”

 

Jongin softens, sighing as he loosens his grip on Luhan. He draped his arms around her waist instead, pulling her into his chest. Online games, distraction—Jongin really can’t resist his noona. Even if he made a resolve that last night will be the last time he’ll taste her. But she bought him a chocolate lipstick. Jongin just can’t—“I’m sorry. I just don’t want to see you with that Chanyeol.” Luhan hummed against his neck then subtly placed a kiss there. She nosed Jongin’s jaw, tongue peeking out to some of his skin. Jongin’s shorts feels tighter.

 

Computer games. Distraction. Its normal, Luhan kissing his neck is normal. Yeah.

 

Jongin shrugged the thought and hugged his sister instead, not minding she was a column of his throat. It’s normal, he used to do that to her too.

 

They stay close for a few minutes before Luhan pulled out with a big cheshire grin, holding up the lipstick tube to Jongin. “Let’s use this?” she beams brightly that Jongin forgot why he couldn’t love his own sister. “Come on, Jongin. I bought this for you.”

 

Torn between his promise to himself and the seduction skills of Luhan, Jongin releases a shaky breath, not sure if this is a good idea. It’s just him and Luhan, no one’s around. He’s free to indulge her sister’s demands. He nodded awkwardly instead, already regretting his decision.

 

Jongin watched her pull away to swipe the chocolate across her lips, painting it dark brown. Jongin’s mouth waters at the sight, Luhan diligently coloring her plush petals, eyes closed, long lashes fluttering. Jongin his own chapped lips. She’s beautiful. Jongin wants to kiss her, so bad, so bad that he didn’t even let Luhan finish covering her lips with chocolate. Jongin caught her wrist with lipstick, the contains painting some on her cheek, and leans in for a searing kiss, tongue running across Luhan’s lower lips to taste the sweetness of it. Chocolate. Luhan immediately fell into the kiss, hand drifts to Jongin’s neck to pull him in.

 

The chocolate melts under their wet sloppy kisses, it smudges messily and Jongin them clean, tongue swiping every inch where he can taste the sweet flavor of his chocolate. Luhan moaned, pressing her s against Jongin’s chest, she could feel her brother’s rapid heartbeat. It was nice, like a song to her ears. She caught Jongin’s hand resting around her waist and bought it under her blouse to let it snake up to fumble with her chest, touching her skin softly until he reaches her left , squeezing it slowly. “Ngh,” she whimpered, lips parting open, eyes tightly shut close. Jongin repeated the action, this time twisting her s playfully that made his sister arching for more pleasure.

 

Jongin grabbed the lipstick from Luhan’s hold, twisting the tube until the chocolate peeks out and hastily starts drawing patterns from Luhan’s lips down to her chest with his shaking hand, dirtying her undergarments with chocolate. He dropped the tube on the floor where it rolls under the table. Jongin caught her lips again, this time kissing harder, her tongue in his mouth. They kiss, Luhan pressed herself closer, closer, and starts to rut sensually against Jongin growing bulge. It feels nice, it feels really nice.

 

Luhan was a complete mess, grinding her core against Jongin but it wasn’t enough. Her itches for contact. Humping onto Jongin wasn’t enough, never enough. With so much effort, she took his other hand, sliding it inside her skirt, past her underwear, just right to guide Jongin’s finger to her . She releases a breathy sigh when her brother started pinching her before sliding it inside her core, playing with rim, slowly her as he squishes her , giving her great pleasure without breaking the kiss.

 

“,” the younger groaned as they pull out to gasp for oxygen. Luhan looks so wrecked and dirty and covered with chocolate and Jongin wants to ravish her more, more. “Good boys… ngh, don’t swear, Jonginnie,” she managed to say in between her moans. Jongin’s goes back to life, her voice makes him want to her hard, harder than last night.

 

And so he did, until they were in the bed, Luhan riding him as he the sweet chocolate in her s. It was so good and so bad and they ran out of lipstick.

 

Luhan needs to buy another one.