Tiffany Hwang

Thank You For Breaking Her Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

Crazy.

 

That’s what Jessica would describe Taeyeon.

After the night of the reunion. Taeyeon is trying to talk to her again. Stalking her outside the company where she’s working at. Waiting for her every freaking single day.

Bus she refused to talk to him.

 

She doesn’t want to be weak in front Taeyeon.

She doesn’t want to get hurt again.

 

But one day she was surprised to see Yuri outside the company with Taeyeon on his knees, bleeding.

She was more surprised to herself when she kneels beside him and worriedly asking if he’s okay.

Looking between Yuri and Taeyeon, she’s hurting. How can she love two people at the same time.

Taeyeon hurts her so bad in the past and Yuri. Yuri was there when she needs someone the most.

 

But why?????

 

 

Yuri tried to pull Jessica when Taeyeon hold’s her tight.

“Sica, let’s go. We’re going home.”

 

But Taeyeon holds her tighter.

 

“ WTF!.What’s wrong with you??Stop holding her!!!!”

“LET GO OF HER!!!!!”

 

Yuri pulled Taeyeon and about to punch him again when Jessica shout at him.

 

“YURI!!!STOP!!!!!”

“Can’t you see that he’s bleeding already? Please stop this now.”

 

Yuri looks blankly at her and sadly muttered.

 

“You’re coming back to your old self Sica.”

“Did you forget how much this guy hurt you so much in the past?”

“Did you forget how many months/years you cried for him?”

“You told me. You don’t care about him anymore.”

 

 

Jessica suddenly felt guilty for making Yul feel this way.

 

“I just want to talk to her Yul. Please give me this chance to ask her forgiveness. Please Yul, just this time. “

“Please Yul, we’re still friends right?”

 

Jessica stands up and touched Yul face. Caressing it, as if showing him that’s she’s going to be okay.

 

“I will be okay Yul. I will not take long.”

 “I will see you in home. Okay?”

 

Yuri just nod his head but can’t help feeling hurt with Jessica’s decision.

 

“The moment you played with her. I no longer consider you as my friend.”

“But please don’t hurt her again Taeyeon.”

“Don’t hurt her this time.”

 

 

Taeyeon was glad Jessica finally agreed to talk to him.

They are currently seating at the bench inside their former University.

The place where it all started.

 

Taeyeon looks at her and showed his dorky smile.

“Jessica. I know what you’re thinking right now.”

“But you see. If I have something that I will regret the most in my life right now, that would be hurting you in the past and not being able to say sorry for that.”

Taeyeon hold her hands tight.

 

“I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean those things. I was naïve and stupid.”

“I hurt you much and I’m so sorry for that.”

“I thought I’m not completely over Tiffany but after reading your letter, I feel so lost. “

“I feel like the most stupid person in the world.”

“How can I hurt someone so smart, sweet, kind and the most wonderful girl like you.”

“Why did I let go of someone like you? Everyday I’m asking myself why.”

“Year’s past, but I’m still not over you.”

“The truth is, I really love you Jessica. I really like you from the start.

“I really want to tell you this so we can be toge..”

 

“Taeyeon. “

“Why are you telling me all this now?”

“Because someone told me to never be afraid to tell someone you love, how much they mean to you.”

 

“And I will not waste this chance Jessica, I will do anything for you.”

“I will be a better boyfriend than Yur, you can have me instead.”

“ I know he’s my friend but I don’t think I can’t let you go this time.”

 

 

“You’re crazy and still stubborn just like before.”

“You cannot just asked for my forgiveness and then suddenly confess that you love me.”

“And now asking me to break up with my boyfriend for 3 years.Just to be with you?”

“You’re still selfish. You’ve never changed.”

 

Jessica is pissed when he’s pro

Please log in to read the full chapter