Reunion

Thank You For Breaking Her Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jessica and Taeyeon's POV:

 

Do you remember it??

..

 When you told me the first time you like me??

..

I didn’t like you then, but everyday you keep doing sweet things for me.

..

I appreciate your efforts by trying to be a good friend you.

..

Until one morning you didn’t show up in school.

..

I found out you’re sick.

..

I was really worried and cannot concentrate on school.

..

I realized I’m starting to like you.

..

I asked your friends where is your house.

..

Your mom told me to go upstairs.

I was about to knock when I heard you talking to someone. It was a girl.

..

I heard her say. “You should stop making her like you, you’re not serious and you’ll end up hurting her.”

I heard you said. ”I really like you Tiff, please say yes and I will stop bugging her.”

I was really shocked and hurt. The things you did for me. All of it is not real.

I told your mom you’re sleeping and I’ll just see you at school.

..

After 3 days. You came back.

I smiled at you but I was surprised when you suddenly hug me and told me you missed me.

..

I’m happy but hurt at the same time. That girl must have rejected you.

..

Since then, you never leave my side.

Whenever some guy is trying to approach me, you put your hands on my shoulder and acting sweet to me. I realized that’s your way of showing them I’m yours.

..

I fell deeply in love with you and I know one day you’ll just disappear and by that time I hope I’m ready to let you go.

..

When you serenade me in front of my house. I was deeply touched and feel very special.

No one ever did that to me. Only you.

..

The next day .We became the hot item in school after courting me for 5 months. I finally said yes.

..

Time goes by.

..

Whenever we’re together. I feel complete that’s why I did my best to be the best girlfriend for you.

..

I tried everything to make you happy. Friends told me I’m crazy.

They are right coz I’m crazy in love with you.

..

I thought along the way.

You’ll learn to love me too.

..

I guess not.

..

I saw you with Tiffany one time. You’re chasing her. It hurts so much seeing you begging for somebody else love when you know you have me.

..

I will never be enough.

..

The next day, I tried to be the same sweet and caring girlfriend to you.

..

You became dor

Please log in to read the full chapter