"You want me, you’ve fallen for me, you’re crazy over me, you can’t escape"

The White Devil

I just realized how much anime and manga plot lines I've been incorporating into this story haha

But I used Gakuen Alice, Owari no Serafu, Charlotte, Terror in Resonance, and Kamichama Karin all in different ways to add a bit to this story ^^ For musical inspiration I've been listening to the opening themes of Another, Gosick, Owari no Serafu 

I kinda based Rika off of Rika Karasuma in Kamichama Karin (looks wise and a bit of personality), Luna Koizumi from Gakuen Alice (same ability and last name), Jinx from Teen Titans, and a tinge of Shinoa Hiragi from (Owari no serafu).

Characters' songs:

Rika - Lolita by Lana del Ray

Sungjong - Hall Om Mig (Hold Me Now) by Nanne Grönvall


2002 - Japan

Rika Koizumi was a peculiar girl. The result of the Japanese branch of The School, and possessing one of the most powerful abilities- soul -, it was no surprise to see that she was Sungjong's equal. 

However there was one large difference between the two. 

Rika did not have a conscience nor did she inherit a soul. 

While Sungjong grew up sheltered and secretly the crowned jewel of the Korean School, Rika was openly flaunted and praised by the Japanese scientists for being their outstanding experiment: Number 731. Taken under the direct wing of The School's head, Rika grew up as a secret weapon, a victor among the hundreds of other children experimented on or taken for their abilities. She did not understand life and death. 

Which is why it came as no surprise to see her use her power to instantly wipe out the entire Japanese branch of The School in order to reach a young Lee Sungjong in Korea. She had merely blinked and kicked the limp arm of a scientist while smiling sweetly, a crazed look in her red colored eyes. 

And when she arrived to meet a delicate and beautiful young boy with the gift of the devil and the mask of a pale and unsoiled angel, she just knew she had to make him her new favorite doll.

***

2015 - Seoul

The gala was a gorgeous event. Women in dresses adorned with jewels that flowed to the floor and men in crisp designer suits filled the grand ballroom of the Seoul Royale Hotel. Gold and crystal could be seen everywhere from the opulent chandelier to the intricate detailing of the walls, helping to set the mood of luxury, elegance, and wealth. 

And hidden among the rich and wealthy were Lee Sungjong and Rika Koizumi. 

Sungjong wearing a perfectly tailored tuxedo and Rika donning a classic black floor length dress and her black hair in a curled updo, they were the epitome of elegance. Comments on the couple were a plenty, with many pointing out their compatibility or the beauty their children would be blessed with (with Sungjong's radient appearance and Rika's perfect doll-like featurers), and even, Sungjong's gloves which many approved of for the classic gentleman look. 

If only they knew he could kill them all with one touch.

"You seem quiet," Rika murmured to Sungjong in an airy voice as she leaned over whilst seated. 

Sungjong hummed in response before he leaned in to her ear, "More so impatient. I like it when they panic, it's refreshing." He chuckled darkly and she smiled lightly in response, as if she had just received a compliment from a lover. And in a way, she had. 

Sungjong took in the atmosphere and breathed deeply. He loved it. The feeling of bliss before terror. The superior knowledge that all those around him were ignorant of. Knowing they were all beneath him, pathetic and weak. He was addicted to the thrill of power and seeing the horror in their eyes. Rika could make anyone do anything by their soul, leaving 2 small dots at the back of their neck like a vampire. Rika had taught him this way of life. Rika had shown him. Rika always knew best. 

Maybe it was fate, he always mused. Fate that brought him Rika and into a life of wealth and superiority instead of mere doting from the scientists at The School. She took care of him. She understood. She wouldn't betray him. She wasn't Myungsoo. And with that thought, he focused on one white rose in the bouquet that adorned the table. It died instantly. 

They were unstoppable. They were the elite. They were the most powerful in the world. And for fun, they attended these functions, partly to flaunt their wealth and luxury gained through Rika's manipulation and ability, and to further prove indirectly their superiority. By showing that they could put a stop to any person's life, no matter their social status or protection at events like these. He lived for it. 

"Oh, Chairman Kim," Rika rised elegantly from her seat to greet the man, "It's an honor to meet you. Your event is absolute success."

Her voice was hypnotic almost, and the man seemed to relax his stiffened posture he held before and laughed lightly. 

"Why thank you Rika. It's lovely to have you here. I'd love to catch up with you and Sungjong later-," he started but Rika cut him off.

"What a shame," she began with a tinge of a pout in her voice, "But I would rather it be now. You know how impatient my Sungjong gets, hm?"

Sungjong knew she was a bit of Chairman Kim's soul by the way her eyes started to turn a dark maroon and he gave a small smirk. This man is utterly pathetic, he thought and enjoyed seeing their target unknowingly be manipulated.  

As if in a trance, Chairman Kim nodded and led the couple into a private room elegantly furnished and sat across the couple on the couch.

 "Now listen to me, how about that hm?" Rika spoke as if she was talking to a toddler, while Sungjong leaned back against the couch and smirked. Rika and Sungjong thoroughly loved belittling those whose soul had been by Rika, the wealthy CEOs and political leaders became mindless and powerless. They were their puppets. They were their dolls. 

"You're nothing but our pawn, aren't you?" Rika questioned and the man nodded obediently like a docile puppy. She smiled.

"No one can stop us, can't they? We rule you all," Sungjong stated lazily, but the Chairman hesitated slightly before shaking his head. 

"What was that? What pathetic and powerless person could touch me? You're all nothing, what have you got on me?" Sungjong began to rise in rage as he spat out those words. But Rika calmly placed her hand on his and took over. 

"Who can stop us, sweetie?" She crooned in a sickenly sweet voice to the man, but her eyes remained hard, waiting for his answer.

"Myungsoo and Infinite!" The man chirped as if he had answered a question in class right. 

And Sungjong lost it.

"Don't lie to me!" Sungjong raged and knocked the man violently to the floor, "They have nothing on me! Nothing!" 

Sungjong ripped off his gloves and held down the Chairman with his bare hands. 

And in an instant there was nothing left but ashes. 

Rika sighed. She had wanted to continue with questioning the Chairman to get more info on his company and who were rising leaders they could target next.

But then again, she mused, those 2 dots on his neck are perfect for him. He's my perfect doll.

"Sungjong-" Rika began but as Sungjong turned to her, he instantly grabbed the neck of someone previously hidden in the shadows and slammed the intruder against the wall. Sungjong's eyes were crazed and he was panting before he changed his composure and gave a wicked smile. 

"Did you miss me Myungie?"


So... yea haha um I still don't know if I want to make this a full story so I'll leave it as incomplete but tell me if you want me to continue writing this! ^^ It was really fun c: