Never let go

Because Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"The you say after messing up all these along with my sister? You ruined their relationship." 

"Krystal, please! Just don't say that. I...I know that your sister maybe thinking I'm such a but..but..I wanna say the actual truth. Just please listen."

Tiffany was in a conversation with Krystal over the phone for awhile now. To be honest, Tiffany was mocked by Krystal all this time during the talk that she even couldn't gather her words to explain the current situation on going with Taeyeon and Jessica. 

Two days after Taeyeon confessed her real feelings about Jessica to Tiffany, she agreed to help the older girl. But for her dismay, she didn't know how would everything is going to be solved. It was a question. Every night Tiffany pondered how to get over with this problem between the two friends. Virtually, the misunderstanding had happened because of her and she had to make it up somehow. 

Tiffany had known about Krystal, Jessica's sister from the schooling session. Since Jessica was quite popular among students everyone knew about her sister. Krystal as known as Jung Soojung in other terms. Tiffany knew Krystal could do something with her sister when she can help Taeyeon. Though, it was not easy as she thought. 

Taeyeon never had the slightest idea where Jessica could be. She wasn't even remembered about Krystal whom she had known for a long time. Tiffany being the smartass somehow rummaged through Taeyeon's contact list and got Krystal's number which was a big triumph. After all, she could manage the things with Krystal somehow.

"What do you think you are doing, Tiffany? I'm sorry. I personally don't know you but I only that you were the one who clinged onto Taeyeon unnie ever since. When you entered their holy place you literally destroyed their platform. The bond they had, just vanished. I'm sorry to say this but it's so pathetic that after doing everything you are asking my help to sum up this. How can you?" Krystal fired. Her anger got into her to the best. 

"Krystal, listen. I know I'm an . I told you the whole story now. Taeyeon only helped me and Jessica misunderstood that. She left the apartment with her likeness. I didn't know anything about that when I came to the place but I admit that they are not happy. Because of me. Because of my appearance." Tears was gathering in her eyes. "..I-I..just don't want to see the miserable Taeyeon whenever I wake up in the mornings. Krystal, she's...she's..depressed. She never had eaten properly since your sister left. The condition is getting too rusty. I don't want her to see her like a lifeless person. Please, just I need your help. To cure her heart and also to give her love back." 

Krystal's side went silent when she registered what Tiffany said. It was something that she had also realized.

"W-What?" She stuttered with amazement. "What d-did you just say?" 

"Yes, Taeyeon loves Jessica, Krystal and she needs her. Desperately. For that, I need your help to explain her condition to your sister. You are the ideal person for this. You know how they were. How the things used to be. Without delaying tell her that..that..she loves her. From the day, she started schooling with her." 

What the ? It was the only thing Krystal had on her mind. Taeyeon's unsaid truth was already making her peculiar with her feelings. She couldn't believe Tiffany. Was she actually saying a truth? Taeyeon loved Jessica? All this time? Krystal only knew that Jessica loved Taeyeon but when Taeyeon always hung out with Tiffany she was false. 

"..I know that you are speechless Krystal. Taeyeon neither dated me nor love me. She was a really good friend to me when none became mine. You know, I was new to this school and most students hated me for my charms. Taeyeon was the only person who was close to me and supported me throughout every problem. I knew Taeyeon liked Jessica and those hints she passed didn't go unnoticed by me. Though, Jessica failed to understand. You know, love can be complicated but this..is truly the best I've seen."

Savoring the moment, Krystal spoke up. "I'll talk to her." With a smile on her face.

 

-

 

With a hesitation in her heart, Krystal moved fast her fingers through the telephone keypad dialling a sepcific number. She waited for the person to answer. 

"Hello?" 

Silence embarked after the first word spoke. The words were not coming out of Krystal's mouth to reply.

"Hello, who is there?" The voice repeated.

Krystal inhaled deeply. "Unnie?" She finally said. As soon as she said, the other line went dead silent. She recognized who was calling her already? 

"Taeyeon unnie, It's Krystal." Krystal introduced. She knew Taeyeon was dumbfounded with the sudden call. 

"Krys..w-why are you--" Taeyeon was about to speak her few words when the younger girl butted in. "Unnie, listen! I'm sorry." 

"Krys..what are you talking about?" Taeyeon asked as she couldn't contain the amaze she was feeling. At a time like this, Taeyeon was not ready for surprises.

"Please unnie! Listen to me. I'm ing tired with all these bulls going inside this house. This is totally distracting and I hope you know what I'm talking about."

"I'm sorry Soojung. I don't know what's happening there. What are you trying to imply?" 

"Why you both are so ing clueless about what's going on? Do I have to remind you about your best friend, Jessica? Who had been your other half for the past years? Why are you doing this unnie? Why are you torturing your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter