Make It Up

Because Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon,

             I am moving out. Since you already decided to stay with Tiffany, I thought it would be better if I should give you two some private space. As I'm not there anymore you can decide anything you need. Just in case, I already emptied my room and also the guest's. Nothing has left over. Nothing to worry about and be happy! I miss you!

Jessica 

 

With trembling hands Taeyeon put the small note on the kitchen counter.

It was the first thing Taeyeon saw as soon as she woke up, when she reached the refridgerator to grab something to eat. This small note from Jessica was hanging on it.

But,

It was a huge and an unpleasant surprise to Taeyeon.

She didn't know why she felt helpess and usless at the same time. Jessica already left her. Her best friend already left her for her sake. For her well-being.

It wasn't that they were angry but since from the day Taeyeon mentioned about Tiffany to Jessica, she knew that she must face the truth. If Taeyeon had found a girlfriend, when they hangout, when they spend their time together Jessica knew she would unintentionally place second by Taeyeon in her life. So, Jessica had to give up. 

Jessica loved Taeyeon. She loved her best friend. But love has no limits. The more you love the person, it only grows. But sometimes you can't handle your ownself. You think. Think to the depths of the ocean. Think to the limits of the sky. Love always made you ponder on some decisions you take in life in a logical way. It's normal.

For Jessica she was not sure. Something beyond a friendship was never a thing she expected in her life. She disliked same gender relationships but she didn't hate them. The time Taeyeon became one of them, Jessica had to snap out from her thoughts. She had to accept that love is a valid to every being in this world. You cannot measure it by someone's gender, personality, or any other assests. She had to accept that her best friend just entered that dark side where people looked at those with a disgust. 

"Sica~" 

Taeyeon wrapped her arms around her best friend resting her cheek on Jessica's shoulder. Since Jessica didn't get her attention, Taeyeon called once again frowning. 

"Sooyeon-ah~" Jessica turned her head hearing Taeyeon's voice. Flipping through the book she chose, the girl hummed. 

Taeyeon on the other hand, tightened her s arms around Jessica before saying anything. As smart as Jessica was, she caught up the anxiety in Taeyeon herself. She knew she needed her attention all the way. The students who passed by the girls, eyed on them dumbfoundedly in the library. 

Jessica kept the book and turned. "Okay, what you are dying to say Taeng?" 

Taeyeon gulped as she played with the ribbon tied on Jessica's blouse. 

"Taengoo-ah~?" 

"I..." Taeyeon's voice came out as a slow pace.

"Yes?" 

"I..I just wanted tell you this..because...I was having this feeli---" Taeyeon was cut off by a student. "Taeyeonnie~" 

Jessica looked at the person next to Taeyeon who was batting her lashes too rapidly. "Taeyeonnie, I searched you everywhere.." She said.

"Tiffany...w-what you are doing here?" Taeyeon asked averting her gaze from Tiffany to Jessica. She pulled off from the embrace. 

"I met Mr.Lee on the hallway and he said you left your music notes in the music room. So, he lent them to me and asked me to give those. But when I got to your class you weren't there. Since I need to return my library books I came here and here..you are...with..Jessica-ssi. Coincidentally." Tiffany flashed her eye smile. 

Taeyeon giving an awkward look to Jessica introduced Tfifany. "Uh..Well, Sica, um..this is Tiffany. Tiffany Hwang. The new student who enrolled in our school by that interschool scholarship thing. She's in my class. And---" Jessica didn't seem to mind but she listened. But Tiffany cut off. "Taeyeonnie, I want to hangout with you. Since it's the lunch break after you can join me, yes?" 

Jessica let out a heavy sigh. Taeyeon being Taeyeon rooted on the floor. She had to admit tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter